OGX Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Decamethylcyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Silk Amino Complex, Shea Butter, Coconut Milk, Coconut Oil, Egg White Proteins, Vitamin E, Fragrance.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I recently purchased a ton of new products to help smooth my hair out during blowouts and this one is my favorite. I have color treated wavy/curly hair that I straighten every week.

I’ve used plain coconut oil and it’s not the same effect at all. You need the extra ingredients this has for heat protection and hold.

It leaves my hair shiny and smooth. It helps smooth down every flyaway and makes my hair feel soft. The scent is actually amazing, it smells very exotic and tropical/coconutty.

I have very thin hair, and very dark sometimes I dye my hair in mulberry colors, when my hair its dye, this product not work much even so I say that take the color away...But when my hair its not dye and weeks before I dye I totally buy this product again to bring nutrition and smoothness to do so.

Ive tried a lot of highend from bumble and bumble, chi silk infusion, alterna, rosarco milk, ouai finishing creme, morroccan oil, basically all the sephora hair serums and this by far is the best smelling and best for my hair. I have thick straight ish wavy hair that can get frizzy. I tried it all and i always always come back to this. I also use the coconut milk shampoo. I really enjoy the coconut milk line from ogx. Its my hg

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

If you like coconut fragrances you will LOVE this. Aside from TBS coconut shower cream and lotion, this is the closest I've ever got to a true, strong coconut fragrance. As for performance? My dislike of silicones aside, it does a brilliant job at making my hair softer, more manageable and less frizzy...to the point where I can overlook the ingredients aspect of it.
I just use half a pump of this, no more and I'm good to go. Zero weighing down or oiliness. Just tangle-free hair that I can brush through without breakage.

To avoid greasy roots I would strongly suggest to leave at least 1-2 inches above scalp when you apply to your hair. Some of it will naturally travel down due to gravity any way, so keep that in mind. Only slight dislike is the pump as it's not ideal for travel...end up putting into a sealable bag as it can quite easily dispense when jostled around in suitcase. The pump is also prone to breaking if dropped (as I have done!) but again no biggie for me, the product works well enough for me to overlook packaging flaws. At worst I can just empty into another bottle with a pump that I can pick up from most cosmetic stores for a couple of bucks.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

Doesn’t fail to soften my heavily highlighted hair

This product has saved my hair extensions. After spending $400 on Boheyme hair extensions and discovering that the quality had now become so bad, (could barely brush my hair, was matted and tangled everyday, knots) I tried many products. I tried three $50 hair serums/ oils and none made a big difference. I found a 3 year old bottle of this laying around and gave it a try. I am honestly amazed, I can actually brush my hair now, it’s smooth and soft and I can put many layers on without it weighing down my hair. I can wear my hair down again with a significant reduction in knots. This product saved my hair !! I am very happy now.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this serum after going to the beach under the strong sun. My dried hair became really moisturized and looked healthy. I have been using it for 3 weeks now, and my hair is fantastic. You would love this product if you are coconut lover. If not, do not buy this. very strong scent. I sometimes used it after blow dry my hair but it was fine. It just takes time to absorb the serum. My straight hair is much more straighten and looks so healthy now. I would love this if this is all organic ingredients. For breakage, I'm not sure. I don't have breakage int he first place, but I am sure that this helps prevent from getting it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The BEST ingredients for anyone's hair should not be listed at the end of this particular product: Coconut oil, Shea butter, coconut milk, Vit E & egg white proteins. The rest are chemical ingredients which are listed at the beginning of the product... not favorable.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this serum!! It makes my hair feel soft and tames the puffiness. I use it the most when I have just lightened my hair because my hair needs a lot of moisture. It helps reduce the breakage that is caused by lightening it.

I wanted to like this. It smells fantastic, but it left a greasy film on my hair. I used it for a week and it made my fine, wavy hair dull and flat.