Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 days ago

So the primer itself doesn't feel unconfortable to me, I do found good aplication. It doesn't dry too quickly and it does leave the eyelid smooth. However the effectiveness of the product is terrible, in less than 5 hours my eye makeup had patches, the shimmery eye shadow was all over the place and the color of the eye shadows was so faded out. I mean, its not that cheap and there are …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

1.0

1 month ago

This is the worst eye primer I have ever used. It is unbelievably sticky. It feels like glue on your eyelid. It also really never dries and it feels like sticky glue all day long. It did amplify the colors in the shadow so it gets one star for that, but I couldn't handle the stickiness.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (197 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

4 months ago

I bought this because it promised to "smooth and cover discoloration", which is not the case. This is mediocre at best and there are millions of better eye primers. I do not hate it enough to not use it up, and have stuck it in my gym bag, the repository of all makeup I didn't like enough to keep on my vanity. Not worth it.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Sep/20/2018

I dislike the applicator and it has a tendency to dry out. I will not repurchase.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (867 reviews)

Age25-29