Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream

Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream

4.4

Water/Aqua/Eau, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Bacillus/Soybean/ Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Nymphaea Alba Root Extract, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-9, sh-Polypeptide-11, Copper Palmitoyl Heptapeptide-14, Heptapeptide-15 Palmitate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Alanine, Arginine, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Valine, Acetyl Glutamine, Coconut Alkanes, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aspartic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, PCA, Sorbitan Isostearate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Lactic Acid/Glycolic Acid Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Isomalt, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Phenylpropanol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Symphytum Officinale Callus Culture Extract

on 7/10/2018 3:13:00 AM

This is my all time favourite moisturizer. I’ve never seen my skin transform like when I started using this. Firms and makes your skin super healthy. I like to mix in a couple drops of oil because I don’t quite find it heavy enough for me.

on 7/4/2018 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

After reading all the positive reviews on MUA and Beautypedia's strong endorsement, I decided to splurge on this cream. I do find it very plumping and hydrating, especially when I mix in a drop of marula oil. (I purchased The Ordinary version as it's much cheaper than the DE one). The first few times I applied the cream I felt a warming sensation and was concerned there was something in it that was bothering my skin, as a few people have reported sensitivity to it. It doesn't seem to be a problem now. I love the airless packaging which dispenses a small amount but I can't tell how much is remaining. I will think twice about repurchasing given the hefty price tag but so far I love it.

on 6/17/2018 4:34:00 PM

Make no mistake.. I LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER! I knew it would be a HG from the first moment I smoothed it into my skin. It makes your skin instantly refreshed and moisturized.. like not wearing anything at all, skin the way it’s meant to feel! Somehow it evens out skin tone even though there’s no color to it. My love/hate relationship with the packaging: love the idea of the pump but hate how little is in there! At $68, it should last more than 3 months. Now, granted I do use it am/pm, but I love it so much! Buy it, love it.. put a dollar in jar for every compliment your skin gets, then you can afford to buy more!

on 4/22/2018 4:35:00 AM

It is slightly irritating and drying on my otherwise normal skin, and haven't seen any improvement in fine lines etc. so won't repurchase it. I went back to my non-irritating Trilogy very gentle moisturizer which is 100% natural and way cheaper than this.

First of all I do have dull, acne prone skin. When I was younger in my 20's, I just wash my face and directly go to bed each night. No toner, no moisturizer. But I got older and noticed wrinkles starts to appear in my early 30's now. So I changed my routine. Instead of prioritizing make up, I started to spend time doing double cleansing, toning, serums, moisturizers, masks... And then I came across this product Drunk Elephant. I'm usually skeptical in purchasing hyped products as my skin is so stubborn to deal with. I read honest reviews for several times before I make a Big purchase on luxurious skin care products. Though I've loved Olay regenerist line, I wanted to try other products. So I tried the DE. Been using it for 2 weeks now and the ffg are my reviews:
PROS:
light on skin, (good for both oily and dry skin) kinda melts in your skin.. milky texture
makes your skin glowing all night and all day
plumps skin
hydrating
you may forget to apply it in the morning but still your skin glows
great packaging, hygenic

CONS:
expensive
not available in my country

I'd repurchase this one but I want to continue searching for dupes that are much cheaper I hope

If you have sensitive skin or issues with rosacea, absolutely BEWARE! I love other Drunk Elephant products and wanted to love this one, too. It clearly did NOT love me. I have mature, sun damaged skin and mild rosacea. I tried using this three times, and had the worst stinging/burning reaction. Rosacea flair-ups like I have not had in years. A did some research and there are several ingredients here that are known to be problematic for rosacea, so by all means pay attention if you have sensitive skin.

on 2/25/2018 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Love this cream and the dispenser! Very sanitary. The cream is loaded with peptides, antioxidants, moisture and on and on. It’s got it all and it feels great on my skin. I am oily so have to be careful, but I follow the DE Glycolic serum with this cream and wake up with soft, smooth, even tone skin. Perfect!

on 2/21/2018 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Loving this cream/serum!! The stuff is smooth, lightweight and rubs in beautifully! Has all sorts of good ingredients we need as we age. Love that it's in an airless tub too! Perfect amount dispersed every time!

on 2/20/2018 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Ugh, I hate that this is so good because it is SO expensive. But it really is amazing. I've been using it about a week and immediately noticed a difference in my skin texture. Even though I am in desperate need to exfoliation today, my skin looks plump and feels smooth and soft thanks to this moisturizer. My skin also looks youthful and glowy, despite not having used glycolic acid for about a week.

I also love the packaging. It is cute, andI like the push cap because you get the protection of an airless pump without that crusty stuff that can form on the pump opening. Ugh I have to give it to Drunk Elephant, when their products are good, they're GOOD.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

love this. perfect for my dry eczema prone skin, I layer it over my serums and under lala and oil. really plumps my skin and makes me look 12.