Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream

Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream

3.7

Water/Aqua/Eau, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Bacillus/Soybean/ Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Nymphaea Alba Root Extract, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-9, sh-Polypeptide-11, Copper Palmitoyl Heptapeptide-14, Heptapeptide-15 Palmitate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Alanine, Arginine, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Valine, Acetyl Glutamine, Coconut Alkanes, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aspartic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, PCA, Sorbitan Isostearate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Lactic Acid/Glycolic Acid Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Isomalt, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Phenylpropanol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Symphytum Officinale Callus Culture Extract

on 10/8/2018 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

No Thanks..broke me out..Ughhh pass :( Not worth the money..

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

No thank you. I prefer the Paula's Choice Peptide serum, which I know, per ounce is more expensive, but I saw results with it. I will not repurchase this and will stick to the Paula's Choice brand

Will buy this again, I'm 31 male oily tzone very blemish prone, honestly the next day oh my skin was another one and I'm IN TO beauty, was using Dennis Gross marine gel but will stick with this. I have had a few breakouts but I don't think it's this, think it was herbivore.

on 9/12/2018 10:52:00 PM

Overhyped and disappointing! As much as I wanted to love it, this cream is doing nothing for my combo/oily skin. I takes a while to absorb, and it makes my face an oil slick about 4 hours in, so it does not wear nicely under makeup. It may work well for dry skin, but get yourself a sample before you commit!

on 9/2/2018 6:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Personally this is one of those products that really seems to deliver as promised. I've used it to the very end and would have no hesitation to repurchase save for the fact that DE is not available in my country and I have to rely on visiting family! My daily routine while I was on this was cleanse, exfoliating toner, hydrating essence, vit C/retinol serum (day/night), this and followed by sunscreen (morning). I definitely saw and felt an improvement in terms of firmness and bounce that I attribute to Protini.

It's lightweight in texture one thing I didn't like was that it was relatively thick - but I stress on the word relative because I'm so used to watery creams that are rich in hyaluronic acids (my favorite to date is PTR's Cloud Cream). Again, because I'm used to water based creams, I find that Protini doesn't absorb as quickly and it seems best when I wait for my other skincare products to be absorbed first, because otherwise it requires a bit of massaging into my skin lest I'll have white streaks on my face (I'm medium toned).If you view the DE website apparently you can just layer on the products without waiting but maybe that's only with other DE products.

The pump in a jar packaging is great because it's portable and I suppose keeps the product fresher. Initially I was worried of wastage so I was pleasantly surprised to find the jar practically wiped clean when I took the pump and jar apart at the end.

I'd knock off a lippie for the time consuming process of applying as mentioned above and of course the price if it wasn't for the fact that I really was impressed with the results and love this product!

on 8/17/2018 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this product because it was a birthday gift from my boyfriend, and I had been researching about this product/brand for a while! Unfortunately, this product stings sensitive parts of my face, such as my eyes and the corner of my nose/mouth. I’ve used it for a week and it has actually dried out my skin. It also tends to turn white and streaky when layered with other skincare products.

Funny how the philosophy of the brand is for all skin types, because this was one of the most irritating moisturizers I’ve ever used! I will have to return it.

on 7/10/2018 3:13:00 AM

This is my all time favourite moisturizer. I’ve never seen my skin transform like when I started using this. Firms and makes your skin super healthy. I like to mix in a couple drops of oil because I don’t quite find it heavy enough for me.

on 7/4/2018 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

After reading all the positive reviews on MUA and Beautypedia's strong endorsement, I decided to splurge on this cream. I do find it very plumping and hydrating, especially when I mix in a drop of marula oil. (I purchased The Ordinary version as it's much cheaper than the DE one). The first few times I applied the cream I felt a warming sensation and was concerned there was something in it that was bothering my skin, as a few people have reported sensitivity to it. It doesn't seem to be a problem now. I love the airless packaging which dispenses a small amount but I can't tell how much is remaining. I will think twice about repurchasing given the hefty price tag but so far I love it.

on 6/17/2018 4:34:00 PM

Make no mistake.. I LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER! I knew it would be a HG from the first moment I smoothed it into my skin. It makes your skin instantly refreshed and moisturized.. like not wearing anything at all, skin the way it’s meant to feel! Somehow it evens out skin tone even though there’s no color to it. My love/hate relationship with the packaging: love the idea of the pump but hate how little is in there! At $68, it should last more than 3 months. Now, granted I do use it am/pm, but I love it so much! Buy it, love it.. put a dollar in jar for every compliment your skin gets, then you can afford to buy more!

on 4/22/2018 4:35:00 AM

It is slightly irritating and drying on my otherwise normal skin, and haven't seen any improvement in fine lines etc. so won't repurchase it. I went back to my non-irritating Trilogy very gentle moisturizer which is 100% natural and way cheaper than this.