Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Loose Setting Powder

Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Loose Setting Powder

**Translucent: Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Silica, Talc, Isoceteth-10, Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water/Cocos Nucifera Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Lecithin, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum/Pistacia Lentiscus Gum, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).** **Translucent Medium: Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Talc, Phenoxyethanol, Isoceteth-10, Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water/Cocos Nucifera Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Caprylyl Glycol, Alcohol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Lecithin, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum/Pistacia Lentiscus Gum, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Extract, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).** **Translucent Deep: Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Talc, Phenoxyethanol, Isoceteth-10, Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water/Cocos Nucifera Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Lecithin, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum/Pistacia Lentiscus Gum, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Extract, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499). Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).**

on 10/22/2018 2:06:00 PM

Honestly, this is beautiful and simple. I never have problems with it doing anything crazy, or making me cakey, even with my very dry skin. It doesn’t do anything crazy special, but it doesn’t do anything negative. So overall, I’ll use the full size up, but I’m not certain I’ll repurchase.

on 10/20/2018 11:54:00 PM

Unlike the Born This Way Concealer and Foundation, this is actually one of the products from that collection that i love. This is the setting powder that i use to set my whole face. I personally haven’t had any problems with this becoming patchy or eating away any of my other products. The finely milled powder is very easy to apply and does not have a very messy application like other setting powders do. I found that it was easier to apply this with a dampened beauty sponge rather than the powderpuff that comes with the product. I haven’t been using this product very long but so far i am very impressed with it considering some of the other problems that I had with the Born This Way Collection. This setting powder is $33 and comes with 0.56oz of product, it does come in 3 shades translucent, translucent medium, and translucent deep, so I’m sure that you can find a shade that will work perfectly with your skin tone. This powder also claims to be photo friendly and has no flashback, i personally haven’t had any problems with this and taking photos with the flash on. This is a setting powder that i will definitely keep stocked up in my collection. :)

on 10/17/2018 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I really love this powder as I think it gives a nice soft, matte finish. It's finely milled and just leaves a nice finish on the face. Love the packaging as having the sifter with a cap helps prevent spills and makes it very travel-friendly. I first tried the translucent shad but it was a little "white" on me. Now trying the translucent medium which hopefully won't turn orange on me during the day. Right now, I like this even better than LM's powder as that one still leaves a bit of a white cast, is more expensive, and is less finely milled. And I can tell this will last forever! Highly recommended!

on 10/16/2018 9:59:00 PM

This powder is ok, and that's about it. I have other loose powders I like much better. It's not bad, it's just not great. It is visible on my skin after I apply it, even after I buff it in, which is a problem. A generous amount of setting spray helps with that. I can deal with the mess that the packaging creates, as I find the majority of loose powders to be a mess. But this product is too pricey to be as mediocre as I find it to be. I got this as part of set from HSN, and I would never purchase it on it's own.

on 10/16/2018 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this setting powder, but it doesn’t do an amazing job. It does a great job but I have other powders that work better (Beauty Bakerie Flour Setting Powder for instance). The packaging is also a real hassle, that sifter and the cap that seals the sifter works really nicely but is a real pain when you have excess powder with nowhere to put it.

on 10/9/2018 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

A nice powder in a nightmare package. It flies around and i have to use a second pot. I prefer the mufe setting powder because of this. It does the job beautifully but it’s just too much work

I have dry sensitive skin and the powder broke me out and gave me pimpels.

i like the packaging, but the powders just whatever. i feel like i could buy a loose powder at the drugstore for way less that does the same thing. wont be repurchasing

on 12/24/2017 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

It's been a long and arduous journey to find and obtain holy grail powder, but I have finally found it. It has taken me three years to find a replacement for my previous HG, L'Oreal Translucide. I'm really particular about setting powder, even though I only have two requirements, one that it's a loose powder, and also that it's not matte. This powder is great it gives a really nice healthy natural glow. I think this is way better than Laura Mercier, and MUFE. Cute container is nice to display on the vanity, and I'm am loving the sifter that snaps close. As much as I love loose powder its not often the most travel friendly product, thank you Too Faced for this little extra. A bit pricey, especially compared to my old HG, but sometimes you have to pay a little more for a great product. This is not a translucent powder and does have a slight yellow tinge, though it's not enough to color to color correct, or add coverage. If you are a selfie junkie, this photographs very well. I will but this as long as they make it. I love this times 100, if you have dry skin or just like natural looking makeup, this is an excellent choice.

on 11/29/2017 8:55:00 PM

OMG, this stuff is amazing!!! Years ago, I used the Urban Decay razor sharp setting powder. It was extremely finely milled and set my makeup like none other. They have since discontinued it and I have been on a search ever since. I love the Laura Mercier translucent powder but even that didn't live up to my UD powder. I have found my new holy grail, I may even say this is better than the Laura Mercier translucent powder. I find that my makeup lasts much longer than using any other powder.