Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Loose Setting Powder

No Image

on 11/29/2017 8:55:00 PM

OMG, this stuff is amazing!!! Years ago, I used the Urban Decay razor sharp setting powder. It was extremely finely milled and set my makeup like none other. They have since discontinued it and I have been on a search ever since. I love the Laura Mercier translucent powder but even that didn't live up to my UD powder. I have found my new holy grail, I may even say this is better than the Laura Mercier translucent powder. I find that my makeup lasts much longer than using any other powder.

on 11/10/2017 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I cannot believe there are no reviews on this yet but I am gonna go ahead and pop this cherry. This is the first setting powder I have used with a travel-friendly packaging of this kind. I applaud Too Faced for this. It comes with a plastic top that snaps into place, blocking the softer from releasing product. Now this is great for travel but a bit annoying when doing your face as you have to pull back the top then tap powder into the cap of the powder. Doesn’t bother me too much as I like this mechanism. I will be saving the packaging to use for powders that have terrible packaging (RCMA No Color Powder).
This is truly translucent. I am NW45 and it gives me a beautiful finish that looks like I have no pores. Not as good for oil control as the peach perfect setting powder but it isn’t marketed for that. Does not give a flat look, it gives some dimension and makes me look alive. I enjoy using this and will repurchase.