Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Loose Setting Powder

No Image

i like the packaging, but the powders just whatever. i feel like i could buy a loose powder at the drugstore for way less that does the same thing. wont be repurchasing

on 2/10/2018 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Not a fan. I use the Born This Way foundation, so I thought this powder would be a good match. It's not translucent. When I apply it, it makes my face look slightly darker. It also makes my face look very dry . I have tried this over other foundations, and it's the same result. It makes my face look dull and flat. Maybelline Fit Me powder is much nicer and cheaper . Would not repurchase.

on 12/24/2017 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

It's been a long and arduous journey to find and obtain holy grail powder, but I have finally found it. It has taken me three years to find a replacement for my previous HG, L'Oreal Translucide. I'm really particular about setting powder, even though I only have two requirements, one that it's a loose powder, and also that it's not matte. This powder is great it gives a really nice healthy natural glow. I think this is way better than Laura Mercier, and MUFE. Cute container is nice to display on the vanity, and I'm am loving the sifter that snaps close. As much as I love loose powder its not often the most travel friendly product, thank you Too Faced for this little extra. A bit pricey, especially compared to my old HG, but sometimes you have to pay a little more for a great product. This is not a translucent powder and does have a slight yellow tinge, though it's not enough to color to color correct, or add coverage. If you are a selfie junkie, this photographs very well. I will but this as long as they make it. I love this times 100, if you have dry skin or just like natural looking makeup, this is an excellent choice.

on 11/29/2017 8:55:00 PM

OMG, this stuff is amazing!!! Years ago, I used the Urban Decay razor sharp setting powder. It was extremely finely milled and set my makeup like none other. They have since discontinued it and I have been on a search ever since. I love the Laura Mercier translucent powder but even that didn't live up to my UD powder. I have found my new holy grail, I may even say this is better than the Laura Mercier translucent powder. I find that my makeup lasts much longer than using any other powder.

on 11/10/2017 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I cannot believe there are no reviews on this yet but I am gonna go ahead and pop this cherry. This is the first setting powder I have used with a travel-friendly packaging of this kind. I applaud Too Faced for this. It comes with a plastic top that snaps into place, blocking the softer from releasing product. Now this is great for travel but a bit annoying when doing your face as you have to pull back the top then tap powder into the cap of the powder. Doesn’t bother me too much as I like this mechanism. I will be saving the packaging to use for powders that have terrible packaging (RCMA No Color Powder).
This is truly translucent. I am NW45 and it gives me a beautiful finish that looks like I have no pores. Not as good for oil control as the peach perfect setting powder but it isn’t marketed for that. Does not give a flat look, it gives some dimension and makes me look alive. I enjoy using this and will repurchase.