Ben Nye Bella Luxury Powder in Banana

4.2

(formerly known as Visage Poudre Luxury Powder)

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Neutral

I absolutely love this so much, I first heard of it when I saw a video of Kim K using it and seeing as I'm totally obsessed with her makeup and hair I just had to try it and I feel in love !!! It's perfect to set my concealer expecially when I'm going for a more matte look rather then a dewy look, I spray tan & naturally I have yellow undertones & it looks beautiful, also doesn't crease and I have extremely dry skin so that's a plus ! and it's affordable and you get a lot of product :)

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm pale so this looks a little silly on my face. It's too yellow. I saw all the beauty gurus on YouTube raving about this product so I thought "It must look good on all skin tones" It looks beautiful on darker skinned women though. The one thing I love about this product is how it's a shaker bottle. I wish more loose setting powders came in containers like this.

To Read all 317 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Thank you sweet baby Jesus for the underground makeup community. I bought this stuff thanks to hearing a bit of the hype surrounding it and stumbling on it in a costume shop in Monroe. HOLY FREAKING GRAIL. I have olive skin but I'm a bit paler, so this is fantastic for me. Also I live in the extremely humid south and this is the best powder for keeping the oil in check that I have ever found. Fantastic coverage that you can easily control. Goes on like a dream. It's a little dramatic for me for everyday (I like the natural "glossier girl" look for everyday), but damn, if you want dramatic beauty blogger, this is what is UP.

Love it , every woman should have it ! Covers very good dark circle and doesn't crease . For combination skin is best to use as it does prevent excess of oil .

So I purchased the Ben Nye Banana Powder for setting my concealer under my eyes. I was so excited because apparently Ben Nye Cosmetics is infamous to the stars. Turns out it has 3 parabens and talc (asbestos forming.) On top of that I did not see what all the fuss was about, it works just as good as other setting powders I have used. The upside is the cost, so if parabens and talc don't bother you it is very affordable. Wish I would have checked the ingredients before purchase.

I'm in love with this powder! It's my ride or die. It it perfect on its own or over foundation. I've had it for over 1.5 years and I'm only 1/3 of the way through my 1.5 ounce container- a little goes a long way! I just wish that the packaging was easier to disperse when on the go. I tap it onto my bathroom counter to use but you need to make sure it is sterilized and dry. Overall an amazing project.

Well I finally managed to get my hands on this product and so I can write a review. The first thing to note is that this powder despite the name is not yellow. It's more like an apricot shade. So on lighter skins, it can definitely make you look orange. I don't think it's intended for light skins. I am about NC20 or between NC20-25, and I can just about use this with great care and applying a bare minimum with a brush. It does counteract redness a little (which is why I wanted to try it). I applied it carefully on top of a sunscreen-TM mix which left me with a slightly white face, and it brought my face back to a "normal" colour. The texture is very fine, and otherwise I can say it's a very good powder, but no miracle product. It's quite comparable to my Laura Mercier loose powder in terms of texture. Oil control - fine, not extraordinary. So I could easily buy this again, but given the colour is not a slam-dunk for my skin tone, I may buy another shade from Ben Nye. The price is excellent for the quantity and quality of product that you do get.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product, it's gives my makeup a perfect finish I have dark tone yet it's good for highlighting. ....I love this again and again

I've heard so much about this wondrous powder and has been very curious. It's hard to find in Asia but I did manage to get my hands on one. And damn, that babe's FINE! It doesn't budge off my super oily face for all day. I used it for setting my under-eye areas and lightly on my T Zones to highlight + Mattify. And I really like what I see. Will be definitely re-purchasing. Liked it so much that I wanted to use it for the rest of the face as well so I mixed it with my translucent setting powder to set my foundation all over the face. It's really such a good powder. Tends to work well on my Medium Neutral-to-Cool skin very well and highlights in such warm glow without making it look mask-like.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've been wanting to try this. So bought a small sample off EBay for about 5 bucks. Really like how it sets my concealer and love that it set my concealer really well.