Garnier Micellar Foaming Gel Cleanser

Garnier Micellar Foaming Gel Cleanser

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polysorbate 20, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Citric Acid, Cocamide Mea, Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Polyquaternium-11, Ppg-5 Ceteth-20, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Water/Grape Fruit Water.

this legit RUINED MY SKIN, it containes coconut acid which clogged my pores and ruined the texture of my skin. I had great skin before I started using the micellar products, didn't struggle with sensitivity nor with acne. However after using this, I slowly started getting bumps all over my face, inflamed, non inflamed, blackheads and so on.

The issue with this is that it slowly builds up and clogged my pores so it was hard figuring out which product that had caused this. I went on antibiotics and was about to start a course of accutane when I figured out that this could be the issue.

The day I stopped using it my skin calmed down and stopped clogging the eff up. It's been a couple of weeks and it's slowly healing and improving.

the product itself btw, isn't amazing imo... it does remove makeup as it says, but the "clean feel" is overrated. just cause a product feels nice doesn't make it good. And regarding the price, the amount I've spent to clear my skin up again could've paid for liquid gold, thanks to this. Don't buy

on 11/24/2017 4:58:00 PM

This cleanser doesn't rinse off very nicely. It leaves a sticky, filmy feeling that I don't care for. I prefer oil-cleansing and I'll probably stick with that in the future.

This cleanser from Garnier has no scent whatsoever and it doesn't irritate my eyes even the tiniest bit. If those are concerns for you, then you might like this product. And it really did remove all my makeup, even the mascara.

For reference my skin is combo-oily, not sensitive.

But I found this to be just a basic foaming cleanser and I didn't love it. I wouldn't buy it again.

on 11/15/2017 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have gone through having completely normal skin, to then having sensitive, combo-to-oily, acne prone skin, to now having still sensitive, yet dry-to-very dry, acne prone skin. I also suffer with seborrheic dermatitis on my face as well. I have tried a ton of cleansers, both high end and from the drugstore as well. None of those cleansers compares to this one! Schucks i didn't even know anything about this cleanser until one day, I was cruising down the skincare isle, saw it, read the labeling on the bottle and then snatched it up!

I currently use generic (Retin A) 0.1 cream on my face, and it is so hard to actually find a facial cleanser that truly is compatible with such. I am often recommended to use milky, creamy, or lotion based cleansers that at times I feel isn't getting my face clean enough. But, even though this is a foaming cleanser, it doesn't overly dry out my skin at all. It is completely compatible with Retin A, and I like that it is completely scent free, and rinses away very easily. I have finally found my "holy grail facial cleanser", and I definitely plan to continue using as low no as Garnier keeps making it!

If you are someone ho has tried a ton of facial cleansers, and still is looking for that "perfect one", definitely be sure to get this cleanser for sure! And, because it is for all skin types, even sensitive, you can totally trust this cleanser to be completely non-irritating and will leave you face feeling perfectly cleansed & toned as well.

on 10/29/2017 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have never fallen in love with a cleanser like I have with this! It removes all of my makeup - including Tarte Shape Tape - and leaves my skin feeling soft and incredibly clean. Normally I’ll wash my face twice to feel like it’s really clean, but with this I don’t have to. I have a tendency to get oily during the day, but am prone to irritated dry patches as well. I’ve had zero irritation since using this and my face feels balanced and calm. It’s truly unscented, which is hard to find and a huge plus. I could not be happier with this product and will buy it as long as it’s available!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I recommend this to everyone. It’s effective as a double cleanse routine, not drying, removes makeup, doesn’t leave a film, and doesn’t clog my cleanser-intolerant acneic skin.

on 11/12/2017 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm a bit of a skincare junkie, and I've literally just either given away or thrown out all of my other traditional cleansers. While I still use the Garnier micellar water (original, pink cap) for eye makeup removal, this new micellar cleansing gel is all I need. This has blown the other Garnier gentle cleanser right out of the water, simply by being clear (important for my finicky, clog-and-irritation-prone, sensitive-combo skin) and extremely clean-rinsing. Literally, it feels like a cooling gel and foaming water, all in one. Freshness and purity! It has no scent, except a cool 'nothing' watery gel scent (like clear aloe gel) at first, which is nice (I don't know if it's technically fragrance-free, but I'm not fragrance-phobic unless it's strong). And it removes everything on my face. That said I have not tried it alone for eye makeup because I wear a fully done cateye every day, but this removes all my spf foundation, powder and light concealer without using a wipe first, leaving fresh skin and really clean pores for nighttime treatments. Amazing.
If you want really fresh, clean skin without dryness, yucky film, or irritation, RUN to your nearest Walmart and get this. I mean that. And being a skeptical shopper I don't say this very often. As cleansers go, this stuff is living the dream. Ten stars.