Uploaded by lolajean

price range

Reviews

fromKahani

2 months ago

I absolutely love this cleanser and was surprised to see all the negative reviews. I've gone through countless bottles and can't imagine life without it! My one disappointment is that while it's amazing on foundation, it's not that great on waterproof eye makeup and will sting, so I'm still forced to use a separate eye-makeup remover for that (a personal bugbear). But I …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (76 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily

EyesBlack

3 months ago

This is the third bottle I am on . The pink is better than the green . I use this on the face and to wash my brushes (which works so well ). I don’t rely on this alone but after I use miscellar water .when I had a acne out break , I realised this may not be a reliable and good source of cleanser and used neutrogena . But once my acne was gone I used this back out of sheer laziness .

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (519 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

3 months ago

This cleanser is runny and takes at least four pumps to remove my non waterproof makeup but the worst of it is that it leaves my combination skin extremely dry!

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (325 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesOther

5 months ago

Unfortunately it's not good for my skin type . Caused me to break out in cystic acne . A new outbreak daily. It works good though! Will save it for cleaning my brushes like someone else suggested.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

9 months ago

I found this to be an effective cleanser, removing my makeup and sunscreen without over drying or irritating my skin. It does not have a fragrance, which I prefer. I also use this to clean my makeup brushes.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3035 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

11 months ago

This product is amazing for removing your makeup and leaves your skin feeling smooth. Unfortunately for me, something in this cleanser make me break out horribly - painful, cystic acne. Otherwise, this would be a HG for me.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0
frommz2

11 months ago

I used this once to take off my makeup and it really does what it says. However, I do find it kind of drying on my skin so I stopped using it. I didn't want to throw it away so instead I used it to clean my beauty blender and makeup brushes. It cleans beauty blenders really well! I normally have a hard time washing stains out of my beauty blender but this one is strangely effective. Overall …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

11 months ago

I really wanted this to work but it didn't. I bought it because I was tricked into the whole "like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil, and makeup" BS. Should have known that it's too good to be true. I had foundation on and tried to remove using this. Even after the third wash, my face was still caked full of my foundation. So, it's a big no from me …Read more

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

EyesBlack

Aug/13/2018

My skin is very sensitive, and I find it difficult to find cleansers that don't make me break out. This is one of them. It is gentle and doesn't mess with my complexion, effectively removing my makeup and cleansing my face. I would say that it really stings if it gets in your eyes, and the micellar water by Garnier is better, but this stuff will not mess with your sensitive skin and is …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (83 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Jul/24/2018

Cleans well, foams nicely, and doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry or stripped. I sometimes use this in conjunction with the micellar water as a second step to get that extra clean feel. Best of all, it doesn’t break me out or irritate my sensitive skin.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age30-35