Queen Helene 100% Cocoa Butter (stick)

Queen Helene 100% Cocoa Butter (stick)

4.4

Not tested on animals

100% pure Cocoa Butter with nothing added.

This stuff is amazing! I have anxiety and I'm using it for aromatherapy, the chocolaty scent is so comforting.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Smells sooooo good, just like chocolate. It's not moisturizing enough for my lips, but it seriously smells so good that I keep it around just for aromatherapy.

To Read all 62 Reviews, Login or Join

Love this stuff! This is the kind of product you should buy in bulk because you will want one in your purse, manicure set, your cosmetic bag, etc... I use this for my lips, hand, cuticles, around my eyes, and anywhere else that needs moisture and the smell is devine! This is a great cruelty free replacement for vaseline. You should try it!

on 9/8/2015 2:54:00 AM

I have tried other balms and formulas but I just really love this one.The smell alone is enough to keep me coming back to this product. I just LOVE that real chocolate scent, its divine!..... but it does trigger a mean craving lol. Its a tad greasy but not heavy. I can't understand why some of the other posters could not get this to melt but it must be because of where you live. I'm in Hawaii so it never really goes below 65 at most in the evening and it gets to be in the mid 80's most days so I never have a problem getting this stuff to melt onto my skin. I mostly use it on my elbows and my lips but I've never tried it for stretch marks (I have some very light ones on my lower hips) but I'll give that a go and see what happens.
As it stands, I'm mostly addicted to the scent and the price is beyond reasonable at about $2 a tube. The ONLY thing I'm not crazy about is the packaging, it keeps slipping down the tube as I try to hold it up. I hope I always have a tube of this stuff!

P.S: I know this is random and kind of disgusting but I left a tube of this stuff out on my patio table and a rat went nuts over it and ate half the damn tube....Told you the smell was enticing! Bet the rat would give it a 4 as well (his trouble with the packaging would cost a lippie) lol

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

There is a tiny secret to this product. Use it a couple of times and the top surface of it will become "slicker" and easier to apply. Don't give up. I love the smell and how it feels on my lips. I don't care for SPF. It always leaves a funky taste on my lips. This products works for me.

on 3/9/2015 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

To all those who find this too clumsy to use, or not "spreadable" (I don't know what other term to use, lol!), I have a suggestion. I, too, found it the same way, and just resolved to use it as a lip balm for a while, which it works great as btw. But try this- take a lighter and hold the stick above it for a few moments. Be careful to not overdo it, as it will get too hot and burn you!! When the end of the stick got all glistening and oily looking (NOT to the point of droplets, though, watch that carefully!!), apply it to the affected area. I would not suggest temp sensitive places like around the eyes for this method though. Oh my god, the difference is amazing. The warm oil soaks in in an instant, and does not leave you greasy. It fades scars and stretch marks with extended use, and- well, of course- it smells amazing. Who doesn't like smelling like chocolate? :) I really hope this helps others. Take care!!

on 2/24/2015 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I did not have a good experience with this at all! it smells great and it's a really cute idea, so I was going to use it on my lips and directly on my stretch marks. Wrong! this stuff was rock hard. and I do mean ROCK hard. I rubbed it all over my lips, and all over my skin. It would not melt enough to apply anywhere. Had no choice but to throw it away. Good thing it was only 1.60.

on 6/18/2014 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a great product. It's 100% pure cocoa butter in stick form, which is terrific for applying directly on dry spots or stretch marks without getting your hands oily. It's super cheap too. I paid around $2.00 dollars for a 1 oz stick at my local health food store. And one stick will last you a long time. And the smell is amazing. It smells just like hot cocoa!

The only downside is the packaging. The stick doesn't swivel up like a lipstick. Rather it sits loose in the tube (there's a cap of course), and you keep it from falling out by pinching the tube between your fingers. The only problem is that the stick of cocoa butter wants to slip between your fingers and slide back into the tube while you're trying to apply it. One trick that helps, is to keep your index finger in the hollow part at the bottom of the tube while you use your thumb and other fingers to grip the tube. This will keep the cocoa butter from sliding backwards. Just to keep things in perspective: I'm sure this very simple packaging is what keeps the price way down!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is working great on my scars from my open abdominal surgery. No more itching and the redness and inflammation have gone away. Scars are fading faster. Very soothing!

I love this stuff! Good for every where that needs some moisture, not to mention I love the chocolate smell :P the only complaint is the packaging, but it's both cruelty free and recyclable, not to mention its not THAT horrible. Going to buy more! EDIT: I have been treating stretch marks on my hips and breasts with this, with great results! I have also succesfully improved the karatosis pilaris on the back of my arms.

Popular Body Skincare Products