Deciem The Ordinary - Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG

3.4

Aqua (Water), Caffeine, Propanediol, Maltodextrin, Glycerin, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Gallyl Glucoside, Hyaluronic Acid, Oxidized Glutathione, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Polypodium Vulgare Rhizome Extract, Cetraria Islandica Thallus Extract, Sphagnum Magellanicum Extract, Urea, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Xanthan gum, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Propyl Gallate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, Benzyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.

This is actually the most effective under eye treatment i have used.

I have 2 children under 2, and am studying & working full time. My sleeps are generally quite short or broken up and it shows! I popped a bit of this around my eye before I jumped into bed. When I woke up (short broken sleep from feeding my 6 month old) my eyes looked like I had had a full night sleep. Using it regularly, my under eye area is a lot brighter, and the fine lines which were magnified by puffy darkness are much less noticable.

NOTE: this product doesn't work on shadows or extra fat deposits and they don't claim to ( topical treatments generally can't fix this, it's hereditary or needs a change in diet/more water) I still have my inner eye shadows, they're a permanent fixture , but the exaggerated darkness from bags and puffiness (Lack of Sleep, and daily influences) have disaopeared. If the issues you're having aren't influences by these sorts of things this will not do much for you !

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this product hoping that it would diminish my dark circles. I have no problems with puffiness, on the contrary, my undereye area is sunk in, so I can't tell if it helps with that.

Unfortunately, this product did not help with my (very) dark circles, that I have inherited from my ancestors. I know that hereditary dark circles under the eye cannot be solved with products, I do know that, but I hoped for a just little bit of improvement. Alas, I did not get that. Zero, nada, zilch. Also, it dried the hell out of my skin.

You get a loooot of product, like 30 ml, which I find strange because undereye products last you a long time anyway since it's such a small area. Also, after a while, there was some white residue on the cap of the bottle which looked very gross.

I will not buy this again and I'll probably throw away my bottle, which is like 95% full.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used this product for over three months consistently. This did nothing for lightening my under eye circles. Unfortunately for my skincare needs, this product does not meet the bar. Love the price point but would not repurchase.

This works for me. Since I've started using it, my need to use concealer is greatly reduced. (I still use it but not as much). I also started the retinoids 2% plus more moisturizing at the same time, so it could be that (though the retinoids hasn't had time to take effect yet). But I think it's this. The first night I put it up close under my eye and on my eyelid - and I woke up in the middle of the night with it in my eye. Now I just put it on my orbital bone like Wayne Goss recommends.

When I use this, the shadows under my eyes seem to darken considerably and fast, maybe because caffeine stimulates blood flow. I did not notice any reduction of my undereye bags, so I decided not to use this on my eyes anymore as it is also drying. But since caffeine seems to be the stimulating ingredient in hair growth products, I will try to massage it into my scalp now. Maybe this way it is not a complete waste of money.

I love this for my puffy eyes. I use this every morning once it dries I apply an eye Cream over it. I feel it has helped with my puffiness. It has caffeine in it and for the price you can't go wrong. I also apply this on the back of my legs for a tightening effect due to the caffeine. The ordinary mentions the use of caffeine to help with cellulite which I already knew.

I'm going to echo some of the other reviews - I feel a tingling sensation but I can't see any noticeable difference. I wonder if this would have any benefits on other parts of the face so it isn't a waste?

Did nothing for me. It's very cheap though so it's worth a try.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

ive just started using it and been liking it so far. it doesnt irritate the area around my eyes and is not drying, which is a winner. havent seen any results as to whether it's improving my dark circles or anything like that. it's very cheap compared to most skincare products out there. will update after a week to see if it works as the claims on the packaging.

I kinda hoped this would be somewhat comparable to Replenix PoT/CF serums, but despite the similar main ingredients the Replenix and Ordinary products have nothing in common with each other. This is a non-greasy gel that absorbs in an instant, it's too thin to be used on its own. Used under a moisturizer all over it doesn't seem to have any visible benefit (unlike the products from Replenix that work overnight), so no soothing or redness reducing perks. I also tried it under the eyes as I sometimes have puffy eyes in the morning and allegedly caffeine can help with that. Not in my experience, though, and this product is no exception. It did nothing to help depuff eyes. A cold spoon or a simple draining massage works like a charm. The dark circle benefits are not noticable either, I have dark circles that come mainly from having thin skin, combined with congestion (so to an extent stimulating products do work like Sisley eye balm or a good vitamin C product like Cellex-C or Skinceuticals), but this product didn't move anything anywhere. The only difference when using this product 1-2x a day under the eyes was increased appearance of lines regardless of whether a moisturizer was used on top or not, so it's very dehydrating for whatever reason. The devoid-of-moisture cracked riverbed look is temporary, luckily. A day or two without this product and skin goes back to old plump self. I don't have any pigment issues, so I can't say anything about the effects in that ara. Currently I'm using the bottle up on my legs as caffeine allegedly can help with cellulite, I don't have any, but prevention is key. As far as the product is concered it's not showing any positive effects on my skin.