Deciem The Ordinary - Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG

3.5

Aqua (Water), Caffeine, Propanediol, Maltodextrin, Glycerin, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Gallyl Glucoside, Hyaluronic Acid, Oxidized Glutathione, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Polypodium Vulgare Rhizome Extract, Cetraria Islandica Thallus Extract, Sphagnum Magellanicum Extract, Urea, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Xanthan gum, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Propyl Gallate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, Benzyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

One of the best products by the Ordinary, it actually does manage to make my eye area brighter and less puffy. You get a lot for the price so I decant enough in a small vial for daily use for a couple of weeks and the rest stays fresh in the bottle.I really like the way this serum has improved the texture around my eyes, it is not hydrating and doesn't claim to be so I follow with a dab of my face moisturizer to keep the area supple.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have always struggled with puffy under eyes, and I have tried out at least three other eye creams, all of which failed miserably to actually help the issue. This product is literally my holy grail now! I use it morning and night after cleansing and before moisturizing. I wake up in the morning with almost no under-eye bags!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I apply this at night and wake upwithless puffy eyes

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have dark circles around my eyes caused by genetics, and puffiness when I wake up in the morning. This product does a great job at reducing the puffiness, but does nothing to eliminate dark circles (doesn't promise to either). Literally one drop from the dropper is sufficient to cover both eyes at a time (I'm never going to be able to finish this product am I!). You get a tight feeling around your eyes after applying this and the puffiness reduces in less than 10 minutes. My only MAJOR gripe with this is - it pills under concealer. I've tried applying eye cream over it and putting concealer on, but it still pills!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Haven’t sern any long time effects, but use this on occasions when I have overloaded the Eye area with hydrating products. It gives an immediate effect on puffy, loose Eye skin. I only apply on the bone just under the Eye, otherwise my eye skin gets too dry. Can’t use this if I’m not properly (or over-) hydrated. But when I am, its great.

I've had this stuff for less than a week, but given that it's advertised as having immediate results, I wanted to share my thoughts.

I don't have genetic dark circles, but I do have seasonal and pet allergies which cause the skin around my eyes to become puffy and pink. The puffiness is at its worst in the morning when I wake up and also at night right before bed. I've been using this solution both in the morning and at night. Even after the first use, I noticed a difference.

I take a couple of drops on the back of my hand, dab my ring finger in the solution, and then gently pat it on the skin around my eyes. I also dab a bit on my eyelids. I don't use very much at all. A little goes a long way. It also doesn't burn.

About 10 minutes after applying the solution is when I can really notice the puffiness start to recede. The swelling is dramatically reduced and my eyes no longer look squinty and irritated. It honestly seems to bring the swelling down 100%, it's so weird.

Now, I do have one gripe about this product, which is that it actually seems to temporarily discolour the skin around my eyes, where I had applied the solution. Though the puffiness is gone, the skin looks a couple shades darker, with a purple tinge. This doesn't really bother me because it actually makes my eyes stand out (I have pasty skin), but I can see how this would be an unwanted side effect for someone who's using this product to help reduce the appearance of dark circles. Just based on my own experience and from other reviews I read prior to purchasing this product, it seems like this has the greatest chance of working if the source of your complaints are environmental and not genetic (i.e. if you have puffy eyes caused by diet or stress or allergies as opposed to genetic fatty deposits or dark circles)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have very puffy under eyes in the morning and by the end of the day. This product is aces at eliminating that under eye puffiness and smoothing out the under eye area. I definitely look more rested and younger after using this, which I do twice a day. The price is unbelievably reasonable, as are all the Ordinary products, and the amount needed is just a drop for each eye, so I imagine this will last quite a while. Altogether, a great product and one I will continue to purchase. NB. this does nothing for dark circles but I didn't expect it to as none of the ingredients are targeted towards eliminating dark circles. Will have to find something else for that! But the caffeine solution works on the puffiness. If that's your problem, try this!

This is actually the most effective under eye treatment i have used.

I have 2 children under 2, and am studying & working full time. My sleeps are generally quite short or broken up and it shows! I popped a bit of this around my eye before I jumped into bed. When I woke up (short broken sleep from feeding my 6 month old) my eyes looked like I had had a full night sleep. Using it regularly, my under eye area is a lot brighter, and the fine lines which were magnified by puffy darkness are much less noticable.

NOTE: this product doesn't work on shadows or extra fat deposits and they don't claim to ( topical treatments generally can't fix this, it's hereditary or needs a change in diet/more water) I still have my inner eye shadows, they're a permanent fixture , but the exaggerated darkness from bags and puffiness (Lack of Sleep, and daily influences) have disaopeared. If the issues you're having aren't influences by these sorts of things this will not do much for you !

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this product hoping that it would diminish my dark circles. I have no problems with puffiness, on the contrary, my undereye area is sunk in, so I can't tell if it helps with that.

Unfortunately, this product did not help with my (very) dark circles, that I have inherited from my ancestors. I know that hereditary dark circles under the eye cannot be solved with products, I do know that, but I hoped for a just little bit of improvement. Alas, I did not get that. Zero, nada, zilch. Also, it dried the hell out of my skin.

You get a loooot of product, like 30 ml, which I find strange because undereye products last you a long time anyway since it's such a small area. Also, after a while, there was some white residue on the cap of the bottle which looked very gross.

I will not buy this again and I'll probably throw away my bottle, which is like 95% full.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used this product for over three months consistently. This did nothing for lightening my under eye circles. Unfortunately for my skincare needs, this product does not meet the bar. Love the price point but would not repurchase.