3.3

$7.00 on Skinstore
Shop Now

Reviews

21 days ago

I enjoy this eye serum, mostly for its anti puffing abilities. I havent noticed any difference in dark circles though. Didnt leave me dry as some have noticed, I have combination skin so the eye area does tend to run on the dry side. Overall like the product

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

2 months ago

price: € packaging: 3 Buy again? Definitely. (Please note that I'm reviewing this for its effectiveness on dark circles, not so much puffiness as I naturally have deep hollows under my eyes that I actually would like to fill up.) I've purchased my bottle in summer 2019 and am now about halfway through, having used it daily for most of the time. I can't remember anymore how quick the effects were to show, but it must have been within a few weeks. A little bit of a blue undertone has remained there, but by now I suspect that that's just my blood vessels peeking through. The solution has a very gel-like consistency, much like aloe vera. It goes on wet and slippery but dries down to a tight-ish matte finish quickly. If I apply too much, some creams or foundations have a tendency to pill up over it, but otherwise the slightly tacky finish makes a great surface to apply makeup over. The formula is fairly hydrating and I can get away without using moisturiser on top most of the days, but I don't rely on it (it's mainly for the dark circles). The dropper bottle is not an ideal container for an eye product, but it's not terribly inconvenient either; I have adopted a technique of squirting a small drop of product on my ring finger, screwing the bottle shut with my other hand, then transfering a bit of product on my other ring finger and massaging it around my eyes.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

3.0

2 months ago

Tried for a few weeks for my dark eye circles, not sure if it does anything?

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

from

2 months ago

This didn't seem to do much at first, but after sticking with it for a couple of months, I can say it takes time to see any results, and those results won't exactly blow your mind. I bought this to help out with my dark circles. I spend a lot of time working on my computer and my day starts at the crack of dawn, so yeah, I have dark circles. I've only been using it at night, tapping a little bit under my eyes after moisturizer. It's a viscous, yellowish liquid that is fragrance-free. My dark circles are still here, but they are not as prominent. Caffeine is known to stimulate circulation and I think it's working for me. I would say my dark circles are about 25, 30% less prominent than before. For the price, that's good enough for me, so I will repurchase.

About reviewer (916 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesHazel

3 months ago

I suffer from ‘panda eyes’... well-meaning people tell me often that I look tired and to rest well. So when I was recommended this product by a friend I had to try it out. I have been using it 2x a day consistently and have seen great results! I find my eyes don’t look so puffy in the mornings and my dark circles have incredibly become lighter and less prominent! This makes me feel so much more confident about my face, and I am so happy with the result from this product. I am hoping that with further consistent use that my circles may disappear all together (or at least keep improving). If you are a fellow ‘panda eye’ sufferer, I highly recommend to give this a try. It is low priced but delivers a great result.

About reviewer (740 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

4 months ago

Even as a teenager I had puffy eye problems at the slightest provocation (late nights, salty food, PMS etc.) When i hit my 40’s they turned into permanent multilevel eyebags with dark circles as a secondary concern that people thought i came from a crying fit. Well the caffeine in this one got the swelling down and was very noticeable in only after a weeks use. The faint under eye darkness has lightened up to almost invisible. It works like an eye bags and puffy upper lid girdle in that it tightens the skin and holds them back. I look rested now. I use this religiously 2x a day and sometimes more. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for puffy eyed people

About reviewer (363 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

4 months ago

I am super pale, with intensely sensitive skin. Over the last year I have been waking up with bags under my eyes (well, under one eye as I sleep on my side), as well as blue-black circles. This has made all the difference. I am still a little puffy in the mornings on my left side, but the scary bags (!!!!wtf!!!!) are gone, and the blue-black rings have pretty much receded. Deciem claims that this product does nothing for eye bagging- I beg to differ. It has been a game changer.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair

EyesBlue

1.0

5 months ago

Unfortunately, this gave me a severe reaction that a patch test could not have foreseen. This irritated the capillaries under my eyes so much that they ended up bleeding. I started getting bruises under my eyes which I did not immediately relate to this product. When I finally caught on the bruises stopped. It's not for people with thin, sensitive undereyes.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

6 months ago

The ordinary caffeine solution was the first product that I have tried for my little dark circles, and I have to say that it did something after a few days of use. I could see a slight brightening effect. I can't tell if it's working for puffiness, but if you have dark circles, you should give it a try. As it is very affordable, and you can't go wrong. But it is sooooo drying even with a moisturizer on top! https://youtu.be/C-hRWCn3okA

About reviewer (239 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

3.0

6 months ago

First of, this product does very little/next to nothing for dark circles. I don't really get puffy eyes, but I have a feeling that the Caffeine Solution would help with it. It's drugstore-priced even in Austria, where no makeup brand I want ever seems to ship to, so I'd say give it a go. I've found my undereyes flaky and dried out after putting to much product on. One big drop should be enough for both undereyes, putting on too much is A BIG MISTAKE! I only put it on in the morning, and often skip this serum on the weekend or when I don't do any makeup, which works fine because Caffeine Solution is a rather good primer and makes my otherwise dreadful Benefit concealer work. I don't find the smell that gross, and honestly it goes away after it the product dries. I really like the simple and no-nonsense bottle the Caffeine Solution came in, but there's always some greyish-yellow goop that you have to clean out under the lid. I'm not exactly mad about this purchase, but after this and my Benefit concealer run out (hopefully at the same time) I'll just try to find a good concealer.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18