Deciem The Ordinary - Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG

3.2

Aqua (Water), Caffeine, Propanediol, Maltodextrin, Glycerin, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Gallyl Glucoside, Hyaluronic Acid, Oxidized Glutathione, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Polypodium Vulgare Rhizome Extract, Cetraria Islandica Thallus Extract, Sphagnum Magellanicum Extract, Urea, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Xanthan gum, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Propyl Gallate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, Benzyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This didn’t do anything for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So I jumped on the Ordinary bandwagon and just went crazy. By far, this brand is one of the best skincare finds of the century. Most of the products worked well for me and considering the price, I really don't have any complaints. However, as always, some products work better than others.

This one I loved for my eyebags. It made a noticeable difference, almost immediately. No other eye product I've used had such a great depuffing effect. However, the effects are temporary, and it doesn't reduce dark circles one bit. I'm still giving it a 5 rating cos it's marvellous for what it sets out to do, and the price is insanely unbeatable.

I like this product. It helps depuff.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I haven't been using this on my face, I've been using it on my legs. It seems to de-puff my legs and tighten up the skin. It's temporary, but instead of spending big bucks on products for legs, I use this and then top with moisturizer. Great for beach season!

No noticeable improvement in terms of brightening/tightening/depuffing. Dries to leave a sticky, textured film around the eyes that manages makes any fine lines look worse and more pronounced, and doesn’t sit well under make up.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

If you have puffy eyes from crying or too much salt, this will work, but it does nothing for dark circles or wrinkles (it doesnt promote use for this). I heard it's good for cellulite but it didn't do anything for mine.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This didn’t do anything for me. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I didn’t expect this stuff to get rid of my dark circles, but I was hoping that it would reduce the puffiness beneath my eyes. It did not. I’m not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but the formula dried to a weird sticky consistency under my eyes. I’m not sure how I could possibly wear this in the daytime, beneath makeup. I guess I’ll finish it up, but I wouldn’t buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Really not a good product. Honestly, I think use of the serum started a cycle of skin sensitization that cost me a lot of time and money in the long haul. Did nothing but dry out my eyelid skin.

This did nothing for me. It’s not particularly moisturizing and I didnt find it to relieve puffiness.