Deciem The Ordinary - Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG

3.2

Aqua (Water), Caffeine, Propanediol, Maltodextrin, Glycerin, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Gallyl Glucoside, Hyaluronic Acid, Oxidized Glutathione, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Polypodium Vulgare Rhizome Extract, Cetraria Islandica Thallus Extract, Sphagnum Magellanicum Extract, Urea, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Xanthan gum, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Propyl Gallate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, Benzyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.

I have only been using this product for a short amount of time, and I am somewhat pleased. I am not upset about wasting money on the product, considering I bought it for about $7 CAD. It is very inexpensive and the packaging is quite aesthetically pleasing, so there's that. I get irritable and very noticeable bags under my eyes as it gets colder and dryer outside, that I can't even hide with a thick layer of concealer. Applying a small amount in the mornings does indeed help with puffiness, but does nothing for dark circles.
Regarding all of the reviews for this product that say it dries out your skin, this is true. Despite the bad reviews, I bought this product in ignorance of that aspect and I definitely noticed a gritty, dry feeling under my eyes after use. I used a hydrating eye cream after applying the caffeine solution to counteract with the dryness and it helped a lot, but I would not recommend using this product continuously unless you're planning on looking double your own age.
I will keep the product and only use it when my puffiness gets noticeably bad, or I'm on day 3+ with no sleep. In the mean time, it will go in my make-up junk drawer.
Hope this helps!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Seriously, stay away from this product.
Like other users, I only had tired bags from time to time, yet after using this Caffeine Solution, it has aged my eyes terribly.
Its Given me wrinkly lines and crepe-y skin, lines I never had before.
Other are saying the same so you know this can happen. Worst eye product I have ever used.
I look much older. I will be taking legal action over the damage this has caused. Its clear for anyone to see.

Not all of The Ordinary products work for me but this one definitely has shown results. First time trying it and eye puffiness was dimished but even better, put it in the fridge.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This didn’t do anything for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So I jumped on the Ordinary bandwagon and just went crazy. By far, this brand is one of the best skincare finds of the century. Most of the products worked well for me and considering the price, I really don't have any complaints. However, as always, some products work better than others.

This one I loved for my eyebags. It made a noticeable difference, almost immediately. No other eye product I've used had such a great depuffing effect. However, the effects are temporary, and it doesn't reduce dark circles one bit. I'm still giving it a 5 rating cos it's marvellous for what it sets out to do, and the price is insanely unbeatable.

I like this product. It helps depuff.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I haven't been using this on my face, I've been using it on my legs. It seems to de-puff my legs and tighten up the skin. It's temporary, but instead of spending big bucks on products for legs, I use this and then top with moisturizer. Great for beach season!

No noticeable improvement in terms of brightening/tightening/depuffing. Dries to leave a sticky, textured film around the eyes that manages makes any fine lines look worse and more pronounced, and doesn’t sit well under make up.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

If you have puffy eyes from crying or too much salt, this will work, but it does nothing for dark circles or wrinkles (it doesnt promote use for this). I heard it's good for cellulite but it didn't do anything for mine.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This didn’t do anything for me. Will not repurchase.