Deciem The Ordinary - Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG

3.1

Aqua (Water), Caffeine, Propanediol, Maltodextrin, Glycerin, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Gallyl Glucoside, Hyaluronic Acid, Oxidized Glutathione, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Polypodium Vulgare Rhizome Extract, Cetraria Islandica Thallus Extract, Sphagnum Magellanicum Extract, Urea, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Xanthan gum, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Propyl Gallate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, Benzyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I'm actually not sure what this product does. I used it several months, not daily but about 2-3 times a week and really did not notice any difference in my skin at all. I didn't find that it irritated my skin.

Made my eyes so dry with red patches , I’m scared of using it again on my eyes but I’m not sure if it really what did all of this or not .

I used it a couple of times overnight and woke to less puffy eyes. Wow. Godsend. Nothing else had worked. Hang on. When you have bags under your eyes you think nothing could be worse. Well, turning smooth skin crepey and lined is much more aging. This was happening on the second day. I threw it out.

This product fits its brief. But at what cost? I think this product exposes the downside of TO's single bullet formulations.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am 51 with modest wrinkles starting, horizontal wrinkles, vertical wrinkles due to sagging skin and lack of moisture wrinkles that I've always had. My regular skincare was Asian (actually Chinese, cheaper than Korean but same effects). I have used a combination of Ordinary products for over a month. It did absolutely nothing for me. If at all my skin looks worse because its not hydrated enough. Non of my wrinkles have improved not even the lack of moisture ones which usually improve with even the cheapest moisturizer. Back to my much beloved Asian skincare.

What I have used: Matrixyl 10%, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate and Natural Moisturizing factors + Ha. I have also used the Vitamin C Suspension 23% and the Caffeine eye treatment but I binned those right away because the Caffeine made my eyes look worse and the C suspension smells like plastic.

Gives my eyes a pick me up in the morning. I use this and some eye cream. Considering caffeine is one of the main ingredients in any eye cream that has a “ lifting “ effect, I just bought the caffeine. One drop ish gets both eyes done, less is more, otherwise you will end up with sticky eyelids

I have only been using this product for a short amount of time, and I am somewhat pleased. I am not upset about wasting money on the product, considering I bought it for about $7 CAD. It is very inexpensive and the packaging is quite aesthetically pleasing, so there's that. I get irritable and very noticeable bags under my eyes as it gets colder and dryer outside, that I can't even hide with a thick layer of concealer. Applying a small amount in the mornings does indeed help with puffiness, but does nothing for dark circles.
Regarding all of the reviews for this product that say it dries out your skin, this is true. Despite the bad reviews, I bought this product in ignorance of that aspect and I definitely noticed a gritty, dry feeling under my eyes after use. I used a hydrating eye cream after applying the caffeine solution to counteract with the dryness and it helped a lot, but I would not recommend using this product continuously unless you're planning on looking double your own age.
I will keep the product and only use it when my puffiness gets noticeably bad, or I'm on day 3+ with no sleep. In the mean time, it will go in my make-up junk drawer.
Hope this helps!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Seriously, stay away from this product.
Like other users, I only had tired bags from time to time, yet after using this Caffeine Solution, it has aged my eyes terribly.
Its Given me wrinkly lines and crepe-y skin, lines I never had before.
Other are saying the same so you know this can happen. Worst eye product I have ever used.
I look much older. I will be taking legal action over the damage this has caused. Its clear for anyone to see.

Not all of The Ordinary products work for me but this one definitely has shown results. First time trying it and eye puffiness was dimished but even better, put it in the fridge.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This didn’t do anything for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So I jumped on the Ordinary bandwagon and just went crazy. By far, this brand is one of the best skincare finds of the century. Most of the products worked well for me and considering the price, I really don't have any complaints. However, as always, some products work better than others.

This one I loved for my eyebags. It made a noticeable difference, almost immediately. No other eye product I've used had such a great depuffing effect. However, the effects are temporary, and it doesn't reduce dark circles one bit. I'm still giving it a 5 rating cos it's marvellous for what it sets out to do, and the price is insanely unbeatable.