Deciem The Ordinary - Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG

4.2

Aqua (Water), Caffeine, Propanediol, Maltodextrin, Glycerin, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Gallyl Glucoside, Hyaluronic Acid, Oxidized Glutathione, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Polypodium Vulgare Rhizome Extract, Cetraria Islandica Thallus Extract, Sphagnum Magellanicum Extract, Urea, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Xanthan gum, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Propyl Gallate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, Benzyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this, one drop each morning and night, for about 6 weeks. It's really helped reduce my morning eye puffiness/bags significantly. I'd say my before was a 6 out 10 (10=worst), and after is 2 out 10. My dark circles under and around my eyes started at about 6 out of 10, and have reduced a bit to 4 or 5 out of 10. Overall, I've been pleasantly surprised by this product and will repurchase. I do want to say that even before using this, the puffiness would go down once I was up for awhile, but now I look better right out of bed. I'm not sure how much this would help someone with severe eye bags & dark circles, but considering how inexpensive it is, it might be worth trying.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

The Ordinary Caffeine 5% is wonderful! I have been using this for over a month and it has taken away puffiness around my eyes. Very cost effective! Packaged in a brown dropper bottle. I use this morning and night. I definitely recommend this product. I definitely love this product. Absorbs quickly.

Dodie123

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This product works! Reduces bags well and wow what a price!

This is the only product in The Ordinary line that I would not repurchase. I was skeptical about it from the beginning and rightly so: after weeks of daily use my dark circles remain.

Because my eyes are deep set and I've hit the genetic lottery, I have bags under my eyes and dark circles. I haven't found much that's been able to combat the puffiness until this. It's a lightweight gel. I usually put half a drop on my index finger and then tap on the bags morning and evening. I've seen a modest improvement in my bags and that's more than I can say for items that are 10-20 times the price of this little nugget. Will absolutely repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm