L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Shampoo for Curls

No Image

3.5

on 11/24/2016 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Never before have I found a shampoo and conditioner that works so well with my curl pattern and hair type before. Usually the shampoos and conditioners meant for curly hair weigh my curls down and I end up looking like a grease ball. This has left me with voluminous, shiny, incredibly soft hair and my curl pattern in tact! In fact, I even have some spiral curls that formed in the lower layers of my hair.

I bought these at CVS and I believe they were either $3.99 or $4.99 each. The packaging is nice and I haven't had any issues with the nozzles clogging or product build up. It's a very light scent (compared to many other "oil" or "moisturizing" products that smell heavily of almonds or coconut.) and it doesn't linger on my hair.

Overall, I would definitely continue to buy this line and I'm glad I decided to try it.

on 8/24/2016 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Best shampoo ever hands down! I was using Shea Moisture shampoos for about three years, all of the sudden I started to have the same scalp problems that I used to have when I was using sulfate shampoos, so after I bought every non sulfate shampoo known I decided to try regular shampoo again out of desperation, lo and behold this shampoo didn't dry my scalp, the scent is very mild, I barely lost ANY hair in the shower, no squeaky clean roots, no hairdye loss, shiny not weighed down hair, I can't believe how amazing this shampoo is for my hair, my scalp issues stopped and my bleached and dyed hair look pretty nice. L'Oreal, please don't discontinue this absolute gem!
EDIT: July 2017 Been using this shampoo for almost a year and they -of course- changed the formula, it doesn't smell as good as before, it has turned my hair into a crispy mess, it feels super dry, I don't see any protein but saw glycerin, maybe it's coated and I need to clarify? also my scalp issues are back.

Popular Shampoos