Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Contour Concealer

Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Contour Concealer

on 12/11/2018 1:15:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love shape tape! It has great coverage and I love everything Tarte BUT I had to stop using it because it kept making my contacts dirty! If I got one little speck near my eye it was all over my contact! So beware contact wearers!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I tried a sample of shape tape in the shade light, which I find a good match for my under eye area, but just a little light to use on my face, and I am nc20. I absolutely love how long lasting this is, and how full coverage this is. The only downside is that you can only get this through tarte’s website in Canada, and you need to spend so much to eat free shipping. Otherwise, I would have actually bought the full size.

I live and die for this concealer. It is so creamy and covers every insecurity I have. It blends so easily and sets really well. I'm in love with how smooth it makes my under-eyes look. One of the best concealers I have ever used.

on 11/20/2018 3:31:00 AM

Best concealer I have ever used. No need to apply corrector underneath or powder on top. Hv tried multiple high and low end concealers. This is the best of the best

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've spent my entire life saying there could always be a better undereye concealer out there, and at the age of 30, I'm calling off the search, because this is THE PERFECT CONCEALER.

I've had very dark circles since I could walk, so it's clearly a genetic gift that I'm stuck with, but have tried very hard to hide. I'd spent years and god knows how much money trying to find a good enough concealer; the best I'd found before this was Makeup Forever Full Cover.

I'd seen so much praise for Shape Tape in the past few months, but I didn't care about contouring with concealer, so the fact that it's marketed for contouring didn't fill me with hope. It was only when I got a sample in my Ipsy bag that my mind was blown; even with the sample being a shade too light, it covered completely, looked natural, and didn't budge all day!

I immediately went to buy it in my shade only to find it's not sold in Canada (?!?!), so I had to order it from Tarte directly. The packaging is kind of nuts - it's BIG! For concealer, I was expecting about 5ml size, but it comes with 10ml, and a massive applicator! Not that I mind, it just sort of makes me giggle every time I apply it. The value is quite good considering the quality and how much you get as well.

I apply it over Bobbi Brown Undereye Corrector and set it with PUR 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup and ELF Undereye Setting Powder and nothing moves! Even without setting spray. It's perfect!

on 11/2/2018 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I thought this was going to be terrible.. The way youtubers always put this on, the big triangle under the eye. They must look so cakey irl. Cause this has great coverage, you don't need to use that much at all. It spreads nice, is long wearing, and doesn't crease. I do use Tarte timeless smoothing primer, that stuff is also amazing. Love this. Won't try any other concealer anymore. This is the one!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I wasn't sure that this would actually be as good as all the hype around it. I see several beauty vloggers using this so decided to give it a go. It really is that amazing. The coverage is SO good that honestly you don't even need to use a lot. It blends seamlessly into the skin without settling into fine lines or wrinkles. It gives a lovely glow to the skin.

I use this to highlight when I contour. I add it to the under eye area, around the mouth, the center of the forehead and tip of nose. It blends well and makes these areas look younger, smoother and beautiful.

This is hands down my favorite concealer Ive ever used and it is now a staple in my makeup arsenal.

on 10/20/2018 6:34:00 PM

I have been playing in makeup for a very long time now, and I have never found a concealer that is as full coverage as this one!! This concealer is $27, and comes in many diffferent shades. It has an oversized doe-foot which makes for great and easy application. I did find that it this easier to blend this out with a sponge rather than a brush. This product is very compatible with all of my other brands, it does not crease, become patchy, or move while blending other products. I do reccomend you set this with a powder as it does not dry down a whole lot. I have reccomended this to almost everyone that i know and they have fallen in love with it as well! You definitely get what you pay for with this, and i promise that you will fall in love with it too!!!

on 9/30/2018 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this product. I found it to cakey and had a yellow undertone. Pass! Over hyped

on 9/30/2018 5:52:00 AM

I am a nurse, I put on my face at 5am in the morning and don’t touch it again until after 8pm (I have bigger problems to deal with at work). Hence longevity of products is a must. I have tried many concealers (I need a stand alone for some discolorations). This concealer has the best longevity. I stays put and fresh for a whole shift.