I've seen and heard the hype over this concealer and i've been really really wanting to try it. Sephora in my place didnt have the trial version so i got the full sized one. The pros and cons kinda are the same and they're sort of related so i hope you guys get what im trying to say. ok,
- very pigmented so u only need a very small portion of it, like few pats of brush is enough
- quite high staying power
- hugeeee wand so dont pat in directly
- Expensive (Malaysian ringgit) but its very creamy and pigmented so you'll be able to use this for a long time
- it's not as easy to blend, dragging it with sponge/brush will ruin it, so please PAT
1. Is it better than the drugstore brands ive tried?Yes
2. Is it really worth the hype? No. For me it is not a holy grail, it does it job good, but it's definitely leaving me some dissatisfaction (im paying that much for a product so it better be really really good, in the end its just good)
3. Is it going to be my go-to concealer? Yes, cs i paid that much and it seems to be enough until next year even if i wear it everyday
Setting powders affect the concealer too. My fenty powder definitely did me more justice than my coty airspun did.
This is my first non-drugstore concealer, so i'll try out the famous Nars next.