71%
package quality

price range

Reviews

22 days ago

This is a gentle cleanser that cleans skin but doesn't dry it out. At night, I have a pretty thorough routine which includes using a foaming cleaner (RNW DER. CLEAR Bubble Deep Cleanser) and a face mask once or twice a week. My face is plump and well hydrated in the morning and I don't want to wash that off and this cleanser is perfect for that!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3.0

a month ago

Too strong for my dehydrated skin even though it is gentle. Strong tea tree oil scent.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2 months ago

I use it as a morning/night second cleanser. Has a slightly weird smell (tea tree?). Doesn't leave my skin irritated or dry, but well cleansed.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

1.0

3 months ago

Really wanted to love this one and got very excited when I saw it in the store. I have dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin and thought this would be a gentle enough cleanser for me. I didn't notice anything in the ingredient list that I am sensitive to, and yet my skin broke out quite a bit after using this product twice in two days. It foamed up very gently and left a squeaky clean finish to my skin, so I imagine it was stripping my skin a bit too much of its natural oils. I always use a hydrating toner and a fairly rich moisturizer after cleansing, but I suppose I still needed more moisture.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2.0

5 months ago

Basic cleanser that doesn't irritate my skin; however, it is slightly drying and causes breakouts. Would not repurchase.

About reviewer (140 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

5 months ago

This is a great morning cleanser for anyone with acne-prone skin. It's pretty cheap considering the quality . The packaging isn't all that much but the ingredients are solid, I'd definitely recommend it!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesBlue

1.0

6 months ago

UPDATED I have been using this cleanser for a month. BE CAREFUL!! The first week was fine and my skin was calm, the tea tree helped to calm my stressed skin due to environmental changes & hormonal acne. It also calmed two huge upcoming acne before my period came, completely stopping them. BUT after that my skin started to have many large and itchy blemishes and white heads around my cheeks. I stopped using this completely and they went away. Then I went to search more on the reviews from users, and realised that there are some ladies who experienced the same problem. Their face reacted well for the first week but went downhill afterward. :( Quite upset because I bought another tube not knowing this would happen. I am not sure what causes it though, the other COSRX items I purchased are still doing good. Your skin may like this but mine did not, so test and see :)

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

8 months ago

I had acne all over my forehead due to stress and bad skincare routine. Acne was the white pus filled ones and I would wake up with 3-4 new ones growing everyday. I bought this product and worked up to using it morning and night. I found that it does not strip your face of oil and does not leave the rubbery feeling. It is best to use this after an oil cleanser to remove make up. This product did help reduce my acne, but I also use the cosrx snail essence after wards and aloe Vera gel which all have reduced my acne significantly. It took a few months for me and others to see the improvement but is worth it. I enjoy the faint tea tree oil as well, quite refreshing in the morning. I am going onto my 5th bottle I think.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

9 months ago

This is an ok cleaner. It has a fairly strong tea tree smell to it. It’s a clear gel. I use it in the morning or after my oil cleanser so I can’t attest to makeup removing abilities. I’m going through it fairly quickly and feel meh about it. My skin doesn’t feel any different or look a particular way. My skin doesn’t really feel clean after using it. It could possibly be breaking me out. Because of all that and the fact that other cleansers excite me much more, this is not one I’ll be repurchasing.

About reviewer (541 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Other

9 months ago

Love this. Tried it on a whim even though my skin is really sensitive to new products and might break out. The cleanser cleaned very well and was still mild on my sensitive skin. I could see a big difference from using it together with the COSRX moisturizer.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair