4.1

$26.60 on Lookfantastic
Shop Now

Reviews

a year ago

I bought this toner after reading such great reviews to help with blackheads. However I have not seen any difference what so ever after using this. This might be too gentle to actually to stop blackheads from forming. But worth mentioning even though it didn't improve my skin it also didn't break me out.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

a year ago

Been trying out the 10-step Korean skincare routine and have been getting cystic acne all over my cheeks. Sometimes less is more, huh? Now I spray this toner (avoid your eyes!!!) after double cleansing and wait for about 20 minutes before applying Blackmore's vitamin E cream and Paula's choice 2.5% benzoyl peroxide for spot treatment and 80% of my acne has cleared. Maybe it's the benzoyl peroxide doing most of the work, but I'm sure this toner helps. Point is, I think I have found a great combo of products that work for my sensitive skin.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther, Medium

HairBlack

a year ago

I'm a bit of a product junkie, always looking for something better than what I already use, but this is one of the few things I buy well before I run out of it. It's made a huge difference in my oily, mixed acneic skin (whiteheads, cystic acne, you name it, which I finally figured out was both fungal AND bacterial after a bunch of derm consults and trying various things to address both. Oh, and 35 years of acne experience, sadly!). I've also found it to be good at addressing folliculitis on my back which none of the derms could figure out. Pros: Very few ingredients, but highly effective Alcohol free Just drying enough on my oily skin Comes in a spray bottle so I don't waste product and can reach my back Widely available online Bottle is a good size and decent price Cons: None that I've found after 4 bottles!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

a year ago

I have combination skin and now that it's summer I noticed that especially around my T-zone I get very oily and get stubborn blackheads and whiteheads. I have been using scrubs to keep them at bay, but since I also have fairly sensitive skin I can only use scrubs once a week. So I decided to give the COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner a go, after seeing so many amazing reviews. I use it twice a day, in the morning and in the evening, and after a week I have noticed a visible difference. This product has helped to drastically reduce the blackheads and whiteheads and my skin is a lot smoother and less bumpy since using it. I can highly recommend this product. <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/pWYE8zp7jqA"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/pWYE8zp7jqA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (202 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

I have started using this since 18 February 2018 working up from once a day to test it and now 2x a day after face wash. It feels like water, absorbed quickly, quite good even mist. Now the effectiveness, it's quite hard to tell if it's working... It seems keeping my pores cleaner for longer... But I still need to get facial with extraction, not as often I suppose...

About reviewer (115 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

COSRX Korean Skin Care has been a cult favorite for a long time, and thankfully more of us can be exposed to this brand since it has recently come to Ulta Beauty. The AHA and BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner is a great product to add to your skincare routine as long as your skin has been exposed to these acids in the past. If not, I suggest you start out very slowly because there are instances where these can cause redness and sensitivity. If you are new to using these exfoliating acids start out slowly- like once a week- and build up your skin's tolerance. This is a great option for someone looking to incorporate alpha and beta hydroxy acids into their skin care routine; I especially appreciate the fragrance free formula. My more detailed review can be seen here: <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/NUHg3MSRDV0"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/NUHg3MSRDV0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (702 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

from

2 years ago

I think this is a pretty mild aha/bha product. Because my skin can take chemical peeling without feeling much, so once every three days I use a cotton pad with this for that extra exfoliation. I'm using this with the cosrx whitehead power liquid and blackhead liquid. Spritz this, massage it in, apply whitehead power liquid, wait 20 minutes, apply blackhead liquid. At times I use this on its own before my lotion and gel moisturizer. Anyway I've heard a lot of people comparing this with Mizon AHA &amp; BHA Daily Clean Toner, and reviews seems to be good so I really can't wait to finish this bottle.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesOther

2 years ago

I’ve had my acne prone skin under control for 3 years but i still dealt with stubborn clogged pores and acne scars. After trying numerous AHA products that usually left my skin irritated i decided to try this toner. This product has been working wonders for me. I’ve seen a decrease in acne scars and clogged pores since i started using this. I’ve noticed glowing skin, less skin flakes and reduced oil. New HG toner for sure. Would recommend to anyone with acne prone skin! for reference i use Acne.org Gentle Cleanser and Benzoyl Peroxide Treatment with the Boscia Black Hydration Gel.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

2 years ago

This is a nice toner, it's alcohol free so it's not drying, and it's also fragrance free for those of us allergic to fragrance, so it hasn't caused me any breakouts or other skin issues. I like how light it feels, and that it's not too exfoliating so I can combine it with my other acids, and it gets a long well with the other products in my skin care regiment. It restores my PH pretty well, and I like the spray bottle option, so when I'm feeling lazy I can just spritz it onto my face instead of using a cotton round. I don't know if I like this enough to repurchase it when it finishes, but we'll see if once it's run out.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

2 years ago

This toner is the best toner I've found so far for lowering the ph of the skin after cleansing. It is, at least for my skin, not strong enough to exfoliate that much on its own, so for exfoliating I am using different acid toners such as P50, Ordinary's Glycolic Toner, Salicylic &amp; Lactic Acid. However, prepping my skin for these exfoliating toners was the sole reason for buying this, and it happens to be a great prepper as the ph is ca. 4 which makes the acidic actives / treatments following just SO effective! I need to use this because my facial cleanser has a ph of ca. 5,5, and together with the limey water here it leaves the skin way too alcalic for ANY acid active to do its job! Hence the Cosrx AHA/AHB Clarifying Toner. (My normal toner is Missha Time Revolution TONER and I am using this every time I will not follow with any acids in my regimen. It's ph 5 and better for retinol (wait 10-15 minutes after it anyway, so the skin ph will go up to ca. 5,5 ph) - so the retinol can do its job properly). Would definitely buy again, the ingredient list is pretty good, and also it doesn't contain Niaciminde, which would prevent me from using anything Vit C-ish afterwards. This little bottle is perfect!!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55