Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser

Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser
Milky Jelly CleanserMilky Jelly Cleanser

4.2

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Propanediol, Isohexadecane, Poloxamer 184, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Xylitylglucoside, Betaine, Allantoin, Glycerin, Panthenol, Symphytum Officinale Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Anhydroxylitol, Polysorbate 80, Xylitol, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Isopropyl Myristate, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide

on 3/21/2017 12:48:00 PM

I have pretty bad rosacea (type 1). Most cleansers really burn my skin and make it turn bright red. My skin actually gets sore from most products. THIS cleanser has changed all that. It is so soothing and comforting. It doesn't remove makeup that well, but I use something called a Wonder Cloth to remove makeup first (look it up. It's really good), so I can actually use this morning and night. I also use their priming moisturizer in the morning and it's gentle too! I'm looking forward to trying more of their products now that I know they're safe for my skin type! I'm not sure if you're allowed to share coupons here, but here is one for 20% off your first purchase: http://bff.glossier.com/fgIvK. It's not my code, just the one I used on MY first purchase. Please delete if not allowed!

on 3/20/2017 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

$3 an ounce vs $1.60 an ounce for Cetaphil, which is a beauty staple. Stop paying for packaging a cute name.

on 3/12/2017 4:02:00 AM

LOVELOVELOVE This cleanser is gentle yet incredibly effective. I use it daily for a refreshing Morning cleanse and at night as a makeup remover. The key is to let it sit for at least 3 seconds and it will melt right off. No dryness or sting. It's formulated with vitamins, contact solution & Rose water with NO ALCOHOL! (Which makes it perfect for the eyes) I have sensi-combo skin

With that said, I use this 2-3x a day so a 6oz does run fast for $18. Wish they had a super sized bc this is only great for travel.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Background: Oily skin, Prone to Cystic Acne (managed), clogged pores (current), and hyper-pigmentation.

I LOVE this cleanser. Love that it smells like rosewater, but isn't too perfume-y. Love the jelly texture, and love that it cleanses my skin without stripping, and doesn't make me feel oily or dry afterwards! The perfect balance. I use one pump on wet skin in the morning on normal days (if my skin is breaking out i'll use raw honey to cleanse) and honestly it makes me look forward to getting up! massage it into my skin; the scent & texture is a treat. Also, it seems to make my face less pink/more even-toned when i wake up.
I don't use it in the PM though, cause my face needs a stronger cleanser to dissolve all my dead skin cells, sebum & eyeliner that's left over. I've tested it on my Sephora Wink-It Felt Liner & Bow Brow, and it takes it off fine (I only wear eye makeup). But I don't think it would be able to take off a full face of makeup. Only wish Glossier would offer at least an 8oz bottle of this stuff cause i can't get enough!

PROS:
- Smells like rosewater
- Texture is fun, doesn't dry out skin
- pH balanced & leaves skin balanced
- Packaging is fun, cute & sanitary (good for travel too!)
- Doesn't break me out or clog pores
- Calms redness
- Makes me look forward to washing my face in the morning

CONS:
- It's a little pricy for the amount you get

on 2/26/2017 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Smells okay, doesn't foam up which reminds me of cetaphil. However it irritates my oily sensitive skin, it broke me out in two uses. I tried using this in so many ways a few weeks later in hopes it will work out but it just didn't. Now im using it as my handwash gel because I don't want to throw it away and it makes my hands smell like roses.

I love this cleanser! It smells like roses without being in grandma territory. It's very soft and feminine. My skin feels very soft after using this cleanser. I use it with a konjac sponge for some exfoliation. This cleanser is not a make up remover so don't expect it to. It simply cleanses your already makeup less face.

on 1/28/2017 3:48:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite face wash!! I start with a dry face and rub it on my eyes to get my eye makeup off. I then use about half a pump on each of my cheeks, chin, and forehead to help dissolve my foundation and whatnot. Then I add warm water to really get everything off and rinse. It leaves my face clean and free of makeup, but also feeling moisturized. I usually follow up with the thicker glossier priming lotion. Love it!

I really love this stuff. I have dry, sensitive skin so it's perfect for me because it's so darn gentle.

on 12/25/2016 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This product is honestly pretty incredible. I make the rounds with moisturizing, vegan face cleansers regularly and finally gave this one a try after I moved to New York City-- my Lush Ultrabalm wasn't doing enough, and my Fresh Soy cleanser was making my skin too dry. Enter: Milky Jelly!

I love Glossier so, so much and have been following them from the start.. in a strictly "I'm in marketing too and this is really cool!?" way. I never tried their products. I have fairly good skin with some freckles, but it's incredibly dry. This is the first product that left me softer AND cleaner than I started, plus the packaging.. TO DIE FOR. I love that something finally makes me feel clean after running around in the city all day, and doesn't dry me out.

I think the best part about this is that it's reduced the "lurkers"-- the weird little bumps that aren't really zits that people with bangs get, shout out to never growing out of the Alexa Chang fanclub-- to the point where I don't even think about it anymore. I can slap on some really light concealer and look dewy and run out of the door, which is a godsend when you're in a city that runs on everyone's time but your own.

Love it. Must try for dry skin. So reasonable for how long it'll last.

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have had this product for almost 3 weeks now and so far I really like it. I love that it comes in a pump and that you can turn the pump to lock it when your not using it which makes it great for travel. The product itself looks clear and smells a little bit like roses mixed with some other ingredients (I have to admit the smell is kind of weird but it goes away after you wash it off of your face). I use this in the morning and it definitely makes my face nice, clean and soft. I have oily, acne-prone skin and thankfully have not had any new breakouts.