Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser

Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser
Milky Jelly CleanserMilky Jelly Cleanser

4.2

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Propanediol, Isohexadecane, Poloxamer 184, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Xylitylglucoside, Betaine, Allantoin, Glycerin, Panthenol, Symphytum Officinale Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Anhydroxylitol, Polysorbate 80, Xylitol, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Isopropyl Myristate, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love the light scent of this and how amazing it is at cleasing off makeup--I can get off foundation, mascara, eyeliner, the works with this! I will use this to remove my makeup and then sometimes I go in a second time with it, and it cleans my skin gently without drying it out. I am SUPER acne prone but this doesn't irritate or break me out at all, plus it keeps me from drying out too much.As a tip, you can get $ off at https://goo.gl/BiFqWT and if you put in HELLOLA as a code as well, there is no shipping minimum (so you can just get 1 item..just for the stickers haha) Love this stuff! The name is super cute as well! <3

on 4/18/2017 2:41:00 PM

This is my HG face wash. It gets my makeup off and never dries out or irritates my sensitive dry skin. I even prefer this to washes that cost significantly more and I've been rebuying this for a year. For those of you who don't understand why you should by this vs less expensive Cetaphil, I'll share my personal reason. Glossier doesn't test on animals and Cetaphil does. I personally put my money where my mouth is and I'll happily pay more for something that isn't inflicting pain and suffering for no valid reason. FWIW, I actually even prefer it to Cetaphil (which I used decades ago).

I like this product, and really wanted to love it to justify the price of it, but truth is that it's so similar to Cetaphil that I probably won't buy it again. The difference between this and Cetaphil, other than the price and the cuter Glossier packaging, is that the Milk Jelly has a slightly plastic-like floral smell to it (that isn't unpleasant, and doesn't linger). Leaves my face clean and mostly removes my makeup, but so does Cetaphil, and the container is huge. So like, but not love.

on 3/20/2017 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

$3 an ounce vs $1.60 an ounce for Cetaphil, which is a beauty staple. Stop paying for packaging a cute name.

on 3/12/2017 4:02:00 AM

LOVELOVELOVE This cleanser is gentle yet incredibly effective. I use it daily for a refreshing Morning cleanse and at night as a makeup remover. The key is to let it sit for at least 3 seconds and it will melt right off. No dryness or sting. It's formulated with vitamins, contact solution & Rose water with NO ALCOHOL! (Which makes it perfect for the eyes) I have sensi-combo skin

With that said, I use this 2-3x a day so a 6oz does run fast for $18. Wish they had a super sized bc this is only great for travel.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Background: Oily skin, Prone to Cystic Acne (managed), clogged pores (current), and hyper-pigmentation.

I LOVE this cleanser. Love that it smells like rosewater, but isn't too perfume-y. Love the jelly texture, and love that it cleanses my skin without stripping, and doesn't make me feel oily or dry afterwards! The perfect balance. I use one pump on wet skin in the morning on normal days (if my skin is breaking out i'll use raw honey to cleanse) and honestly it makes me look forward to getting up! massage it into my skin; the scent & texture is a treat. Also, it seems to make my face less pink/more even-toned when i wake up.
I don't use it in the PM though, cause my face needs a stronger cleanser to dissolve all my dead skin cells, sebum & eyeliner that's left over. I've tested it on my Sephora Wink-It Felt Liner & Bow Brow, and it takes it off fine (I only wear eye makeup). But I don't think it would be able to take off a full face of makeup. Only wish Glossier would offer at least an 8oz bottle of this stuff cause i can't get enough!

PROS:
- Smells like rosewater
- Texture is fun, doesn't dry out skin
- pH balanced & leaves skin balanced
- Packaging is fun, cute & sanitary (good for travel too!)
- Doesn't break me out or clog pores
- Calms redness
- Makes me look forward to washing my face in the morning

CONS:
- It's a little pricy for the amount you get

on 2/26/2017 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Smells okay, doesn't foam up which reminds me of cetaphil. However it irritates my oily sensitive skin, it broke me out in two uses. I tried using this in so many ways a few weeks later in hopes it will work out but it just didn't. Now im using it as my handwash gel because I don't want to throw it away and it makes my hands smell like roses.

I love this cleanser! It smells like roses without being in grandma territory. It's very soft and feminine. My skin feels very soft after using this cleanser. I use it with a konjac sponge for some exfoliation. This cleanser is not a make up remover so don't expect it to. It simply cleanses your already makeup less face.

on 1/28/2017 3:48:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite face wash!! I start with a dry face and rub it on my eyes to get my eye makeup off. I then use about half a pump on each of my cheeks, chin, and forehead to help dissolve my foundation and whatnot. Then I add warm water to really get everything off and rinse. It leaves my face clean and free of makeup, but also feeling moisturized. I usually follow up with the thicker glossier priming lotion. Love it!

I really love this stuff. I have dry, sensitive skin so it's perfect for me because it's so darn gentle.