Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser

Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser
Milky Jelly CleanserMilky Jelly Cleanser

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Propanediol, Isohexadecane, Poloxamer 184, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Xylitylglucoside, Betaine, Allantoin, Glycerin, Panthenol, Symphytum Officinale Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Anhydroxylitol, Polysorbate 80, Xylitol, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Isopropyl Myristate, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Excellent cleanser, it saved my sensitive skin! I have always had red blotches all over my face from irritating cleansers - it's nearly impossible to find a cleanser that won't irritate me. However, my skin has never looked better since using this. My face is not only clearer but so much softer - my dry patches are totally gone. I don't know what I'd do without this product. It's so gentle, and so soothing, especially after a hot shower (showers can often dry out my skin, this returns it back to normal).

The price is a little steep; however, I have a link for 20% off your next purchase! You're welcome :) http://bff.glossier.com/hGeV4

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Deducting one lippie for price; its not crazy expensive but it's not a great value, either. Cleans very well, and leaves my skin fresh and hydrated. I notice far less congestion in my skin after using this for 6 weeks, which is about as long as a bottle lasts. Lovely scent and great texture - this is full of glycerine and you can really feel it!
I've repurchased, and will again in the future.

on 5/14/2018 9:31:00 PM

Smells great, doesn’t foam at all, it’s really ideal for somebody who find foam cleanser too stripping.
Texture wise, it is goopy gel like that’s sits and won’t move on your palm.
It’s a little pricey but it last very long for me so it’s worth paying that money to get it.
And like others said, it doesn’t take off makeup; that’s true. It didn’t remove my lip tint either. The formula is too gentle so you’ll probably need to double cleanse if you have to take off makeup and use this product as a 2nd step cleanser. I will repurchase if I don’t find any better products than this. You can use this link for 10% off http://bff.glossier.com/hEMjJ

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My review will be very similar to MisstinaaR's. It's a nice cleanser but NOT good for sensitive skin and really misleading to call it such. It has a high amount of rose water. I only use rose water on my body and not face as it always causes pimple on the face. AND, this part actually kind of made me angry, the website says "safe for the eye area" and "ophthalmologist tested." I have dry eyes and blepharitis. I'm at an eye doctor's office at least couple times every year. Not once I heard one of them say rose water was safe for the eye area. (And note, I live in a country where rose water is very popular.) I've used many different eye shampoos/cleansers for sensitive eyes, none had any rose water. You know what? Because forget 'soothing', it's rather irritating.

I'm sure some people will have no problem using this cleanser, as it's applied to all products. But I would really not recommend for those with sensitive skin and x2 insist to not use on the eye area.

on 5/8/2018 4:23:00 PM

I have repurchased 3 times already. in fact last time I bought 2 bottles to save some money on shipping. it's so wonderful, gentle and doesn't break me out! I have quite oily skin, so naturally when I heard about this product I brushed it off, thinking it would not work for me. but boy oh boy! was I wrong. this is the perfect cleansers for all skin types. Yes, it does remove all make up, and no it doesn't sting your eyes. scrub away! just a bit tricky to get every last drop of the product out. I cut it open with a kitchen knife and scoop up into small pot. that way I get another week's use

on 5/5/2018 1:22:00 AM

DO NO T BUY IT, smells bad, does not take make up off, leaves a lil, and broke me out. A nightmare

on 5/3/2018 4:07:00 PM

Ok so this “milk cleanser” is a total scam. I saw it rated highly on a few websites so I thought I’d try it out and I am ashamed that I paid even $13 for it. It’s literally the worst cleanser ever and the fact that they made fake reviews on it and paid off websites to advertise it, is upsetting. If you want something that’s gentle get Cetaphil, which is actually effective, unlike this useless milk-water that doesn’t clean your face. Ugh. Shame on Glossier! Whoever started that company just had connections and that was it. Do not let her steal your money.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Highlllly overrated. A very basic cleanser. Doesn't leave my skin feeling striped which is good but on the other hand doesn't do a great job at feeling like I've done a thorough cleanse (even if i oil cleanse first). Doesn't last long at all either, i went through this extremely quickly, with just using 1 pump each cleanse.

on 3/30/2018 7:25:00 PM

Great packaging. The thing that drew me into this product the most was the smell. It smells very similar to the Fresh Soy Face cleanser. It smells faintly of roses and is aromatherapeutic for me. This doesn't foam up which is incredible for dry skin. However I would recommend this to anyone regardless of skin type because it is so gentle. Finding a gentle cleanser is so extremely important not only for people with sensitive skin. I would highly recommend this for people with acne prone skin or skin with any type of inflammation. It cleanses your skin without stripping it. I use around one pump each time in the evening as a second cleanse after an oil and half a pump in the morning.
I have tried my fair share of non -foaming cleansers and this is my favourite. This is better than the Cerave hydrating cleanser (although it is more pricey)!
Feel free to use my code for 10% off:

on 4/2/2018 2:49:00 AM

I will never use anything that isn't this on my combo skin ever again. It's the perfect cleanser, truly. I use this after I remove my makeup and it leaves my skin perfectly balanced. Already purchased a backup.