Balea Aqua Hydrating Serum

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm on my second bottle of this serum. It hydrates my skin without making it too oily. In the summer, it's hydrating enough to be worn alone without a moisturizer. Can be worn underneath makeup without any problems! I also like the fresh smell which is not too overpowering. And it's less than 3€!

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Good: the serum is light, easy to stick on the face. The smell is so relaxing. Really hydrate my skin. The serum for dry skin, but I use it totally fine!( my skin is mixed skin). It also helped my spots dry so fast, so great :)! it has the pump , so clear and convenient!
Bad : it's about the packaging . The serum is only 30ml, so little but the box is big :(

I was really impressed with this product at first. It's very hydrating and extremely cheap for what it offers. Unfortunately it started clogging my pores after a few weeks of use. After I stopped using it, I noticed huge improvement in just a few days.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Called 'Aqua Feuchtigkeitsserum' in German. 30ml bottle with a pump.

Ingredients: AQUA, GLYCERIN, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIHEPTANOATE, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ANHYDROXYLITOL, XYLITOL, PANTOLACTONE, CITRIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM

So this should be a very hydrating serum with hyaluronic acid thrown in for extra moisture. Based on the position of the HA in the list, there's probably not much of it. However, it does moisturize suuuper well.

This literally feels like your skin drinks a glass of water. I use it sometimes in the morning too, whenever my skin feels dehydrated. It doesn't leave a residue. The scent is very nice too and doesn't bother my skin.

It might not be the most intense serum filled with actives or what not, but it's a really great product for dehydrated skin. I'm currently using my 5th bottle. Yep.