4.4

price range

Reviews

from

22 days ago

This has been my go-to serum for years now. I usually use it underneath my suncare and BB-cream, and it keeps my skin soft and hydrated all day. I keep repurchasing because of it's great value for it's price (2,95/3,95 euro I believe) and because it is so hydrating, but it's not sticky and my skin doesn't get greasy during the day when wearing it (I tend to get a greasy T-zone with other cremes and serums).

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3 years ago

It's one of the best facial serums I have ever tried! I've been using it for 2 years already and my skin is perfectly moisturized and looks really good. No pimples, no irritation, no dry spots. Everything is perfect. The serum contains hyaluronic acid and vitamin E, it's very light and absorbs very quickly. One more advantage for me is that it is vegan. The scent is very nice and delicate, it disappears a few minutes after you apply the serum. It's a really great product for dry and combination skin. I do like it. As the product can't be purchased in the USA, I purchase the serum and other Balea products at European online store getsomebeauty.com.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I'm on my second bottle of this serum. It hydrates my skin without making it too oily. In the summer, it's hydrating enough to be worn alone without a moisturizer. Can be worn underneath makeup without any problems! I also like the fresh smell which is not too overpowering. And it's less than 3€!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

currently using my 6th bottle. my HG serum! i have combination skin (normal to oily) super impressed with this product, so cheap but very good quality hydrate my skin enough but doesn't make my skin oily, greasy, or breakout super light and easy to absorb, and its scent doesn't bother me at all love it and will repurchase!!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

4 years ago

Good: the serum is light, easy to stick on the face. The smell is so relaxing. Really hydrate my skin. The serum for dry skin, but I use it totally fine!( my skin is mixed skin). It also helped my spots dry so fast, so great :)! it has the pump , so clear and convenient! Bad : it's about the packaging . The serum is only 30ml, so little but the box is big :(

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

3.0
from

4 years ago

I was really impressed with this product at first. It's very hydrating and extremely cheap for what it offers. Unfortunately it started clogging my pores after a few weeks of use. After I stopped using it, I noticed huge improvement in just a few days.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

4 years ago

Called 'Aqua Feuchtigkeitsserum' in German. 30ml bottle with a pump. Ingredients: AQUA, GLYCERIN, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIHEPTANOATE, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ANHYDROXYLITOL, XYLITOL, PANTOLACTONE, CITRIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM So this should be a very hydrating serum with hyaluronic acid thrown in for extra moisture. Based on the position of the HA in the list, there's probably not much of it. However, it does moisturize suuuper well. This literally feels like your skin drinks a glass of water. I use it sometimes in the morning too, whenever my skin feels dehydrated. It doesn't leave a residue. The scent is very nice too and doesn't bother my skin. It might not be the most intense serum filled with actives or what not, but it's a really great product for dehydrated skin. I'm currently using my 5th bottle. Yep.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral