Morphe Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette

Morphe Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette
Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette

3.5

on 8/24/2017 10:45:00 PM

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!! My package never arrived and I have been calling for weeks. Each person says they will do something and I'll have to wait a few weeks and then I call back and they did NOTHING and they tell me I have to wait another couple weeks before they will reship the product. I have been calling customer service for 5 weeks and they just told me now I'll have to wait another 2 weeks. CANCELLED. Not worth this stress.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I got into the hype of this palette and I payed the price. Morphe brushes are awesome, their makeup is terrible.

on 1/2/2016 3:24:00 PM

Very beautiful colors and blendable.

on 6/15/2015 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got this pallet the second time they released it. The shadows are very good quality for the price, but the packaging is horrible and very cheap. For the price of this pallet i can't really expect quality packaging as well. The plastic feels very cheap and delicate, especially the inside the plastic around the shadows.. it doesn't even feel like plastic, its very very very veeeryy thin plastic, very delicate and easy to break or even like tear ..
But most of the shadows are very creamy and easy to blend. Good product but wouldn't get it again if it ever re-launched (this was a limited edition pallet)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Nc 42 - love love love this palette! Lots of color combos and super blend able.

on 2/12/2015 10:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is my absolute favorite, go to palette now. This is coming from someone who has been in a long term relationship with the Lorac Pro Palette, so that is really saying something. I almost hate to rave about it, because of how much trouble people are having getting their hands on it.

If you do not like warm eyeshadows, this is not the palette for you. Just about every color in here except for maybe three or four lean extremely warm. I LOVE these kind of colors with my blue eyes though, so that's a plus for me. The colors range from champagne highlight shades to oranges and browns, to plummy purples, deep browns, a few pinks, and one deep emerald green.

This palette contains 28 shades, with a good mix of mattes, satins, and shimmers. It retails for $27.99, making it a great value. If you can't get your hands on this limited edition palette, don't worry, Morphe sells these eyeshadows individually for $2 each.

The texture and pigmentation of these shadows is what totally blew me away. They are the closest thing I have found to Lorac's eyeshadow formula from the pro palette. They're SO soft and there isn't a did in the palette. Like Lorac though, they tend to kick up quite a bit of product if you dig your brush in too much, so if that is something that bothers you about the Pro palettes, Morphe Eyeshadows might not be for you. But the insane pigmentation and blendability has made this my new favorite pressed eyeshadow formula. And with the regular eyeshadow singles retailing for $2 each, this is an obsession I can afford to keep up! My favorite color in the palette is #14, a matte burnt orange color. It's unlike anything else in my collection, and makes the PRETTIEST transition shade. I've had this palette a few weeks, and I've already made a decent sized dent in that shadow because I can't stop using it. I like that I can replace that eyeshadow pan when I inevitably use it up, although it will take some fidgeting to pry the old pan out of the palette.

My only qualms with this palette are related to the packaging. Its flat black with Morphe's logo on the front, but beyond that there is no labeling of any kind on the palette. No the name of the palette, not eyeshadow names, nothing. There was a small sticker on the back that said "JH" when I bought it, but it appears to have fallen off at some point. If you have multiple Morphe palettes, the lack of labeling could make it kind of annoying to find the palette you're looking for. I found a list of the shadows in this palette on Morphe's website, and labeled my palette myself so I can replace the shades as needed. I'm a makeup artist and have already used this palette on a few clients, and I kind of dislike that this has the same look as this Coastal Scents-type mega palettes, but this is within the same price range as those, so I can't complain about that too much.

Overall I am so much more impressed with this palette than I thought I'd be, and I will definitely be looking into getting more Morphe eyeshadows.

For anyone looking to purchase some or all of these eyeshadows individually, they are as follows:

Top row: #4, #54, #6, #76, #64, #14, #75