Morphe Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette

Morphe Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette
Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette

3.8

on 8/24/2017 10:45:00 PM

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!! My package never arrived and I have been calling for weeks. Each person says they will do something and I'll have to wait a few weeks and then I call back and they did NOTHING and they tell me I have to wait another couple weeks before they will reship the product. I have been calling customer service for 5 weeks and they just told me now I'll have to wait another 2 weeks. CANCELLED. Not worth this stress.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This palette is nice as a gift to a YouTube lover or a fan of Jaclyn, but the eyeshadow quality is pretty meh in my opinion.
The tones are quite pretty and you can create a lot of looks, but there's a lot of mattes in there that are quite chalky and unpigmented. I also found the two duochromatic shades to be total
duds, which sucks because those are what made the palette stand out. I think you can only buy this at the morphe store so maybe you don't even have this on your radar, but if by chance you do I would recommend the Zoeva warm spectrum or cocoa blend palette instead.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I may be the only one that didn't like this palette. The quality is just like any chinese palette bought on ebay: pigmented, but very powdery. Same reason I don't like the Lorac Pro Palettes... I will check ebay and see the prices there, because I will resell it, I used it once and hated it. Meh.

Eu gostei muito, é muito pigmentada e as cores super usáveis.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I got into the hype of this palette and I payed the price. Morphe brushes are awesome, their makeup is terrible.

on 1/2/2016 3:24:00 PM

Very beautiful colors and blendable.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the popular Morphe 28 pan eyeshadow palette which the shades were picked out by the YT makeup guru Jaclyn Hill (hence the name). Each shadow comes out to be just a dollar which is a phenomenal value! I think they are normally $2 ea. This is my very first order from Morphe. This palette sold out very, very quickly but they restocked it a 2nd time which is how I got it but it also sold out on the 2nd time in literally like less than 72 hours! Morphe was taking pre-sale orders on it but it was shipped in a very prompt fashion althou the website was giving ppl errors (luckily not me!) like charging the credit cards 2-3x & giving an error then Morphe allegedly not answering their chat & I tried to phone in a question I had, but then I saw that they weren't answering the phone nor emails took forever to correspond w them as I had a Q so not real impressed unfortunately w the customer service... But the shadows are awesome! The best palette I own now. So many shades are unique to my collection (I normally buy neutrals like all those UD Nakeds types of colors!), sunset peach, vivid blazing oranges, jewel toned purples & burgundy & even a pine evergreen thrown in. I wish she had included a black or a true white but I also understand that black or white arent really unique so she wanted to go do all of her FAVES u can get black any old time but the rest of these colors are not easily duped. These shadows are like butter! And they wear incredibly no creasing nor fading (i use DS primers). Truly beautiful & a gr8 value. So sad that it sold out but for the individuals who did not get it u can buy the singles. I consider this to be a very high quality palette that would flatter any skin tone. This palette is the best makeup item I have bought in forever, it makes me so happy!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Nc 42 - love love love this palette! Lots of color combos and super blend able.

on 8/10/2015 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

One of my top 5 palettes ...creamy, blend able and beautiful! I love and 100% totally support JH...besides the cheap packaging I didn't expect anything less

on 6/15/2015 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got this pallet the second time they released it. The shadows are very good quality for the price, but the packaging is horrible and very cheap. For the price of this pallet i can't really expect quality packaging as well. The plastic feels very cheap and delicate, especially the inside the plastic around the shadows.. it doesn't even feel like plastic, its very very very veeeryy thin plastic, very delicate and easy to break or even like tear ..
But most of the shadows are very creamy and easy to blend. Good product but wouldn't get it again if it ever re-launched (this was a limited edition pallet)