4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

this works effectively for removing my waterproof mascara makeup, i love it. the only downside is that it's not formulated to remove lip makeup so i cant use it in my lip area. but it's quite cheap so i will be repurchasing it anyway.

About reviewer (466 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

10 months ago

Removes heavy mascara easily (not sure about waterproof mascara, because I don't use it). Does not sting my eyes, doesn't dry out my skin, not too oily. You must shake the bottle very well, make sure it's well mixed, and get it on the cotton pad quickly as I find it separates again quickly. Other than that, it's good reliable stuff.

About reviewer (79 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesHazel

a year ago

This is a great product. Cheap, hard working with results, no stinging. I wash my face with a cleanser after I remove my eye makeup. Use a cotton bud to 'swipe' the residue makeup off under my lower lashes. Ta-dah. Recommended.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

1.0

a year ago

The WORST eye make up remover I’ve ever tried! Although it was very cheap I regret spending my money on it when I could’ve bought a better eye make up remover! While It gets the job done, when I remove my mascara the solution gets inside my eye, it’s like I poured oil in it. Sometimes I can’t sleep because of it and when I roll my eyes around I can hear a squeaky sound!!! when I tilt my head up to put some eye drops inside (to hopefully make it feel better,but it just makes my eye sting so bad!) I feel something running inside my nose! I Tried giving this product lots of chances but I couldn’t handle it, like I tried putting very little solution on the clean cotton pad but it still got inside my eye, and the first few days that I tried it I remember waking up and my under eyes were dry and flaking (my mom was freaking out!!) , it was so disgusting, I immediately put on the kiehls avocado cream & it had helped a lot. Also It claims it doesn’t leave a greasy residue, but it does! I would never recommend this product to anyone ever!! Do NOT waste your money on this piece of trash !!!!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2 years ago

I have just finished my third bottle of this eye makeup remover. I have tried SO many eye makeup removers (Garnier, Boots Botanics, La Roche Posay, Estee Lauder, Clarins, The Body Shop Camomile) and this one is the best by far. It NEVER stings my eyes no matter how much I use on a cotton pad. I wear a lot of eye makeup and it takes off mascara exceptionally well without having to really scrub the eyes! It's not drying or irritating. Inexpensive.I will continue to use this as I have not found an eye makeup remover as good as this one.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

from

2 years ago

I must have repurchased this 40/50 times now and have been using it constantly for years. I have tried high eye makeup removers, but for me, they just don’t compare to the ease and no fuss of this remover. A bottle lasts me 4/6 weeks, using every day and at the reasonable cost this is, that’s great. The remover is a dual phase one, so you shake it, add to pads and place over the eyelid. I wear a lot of eye makeup and it removes it all, including waterproof mascara. No greasy feeling afterwards. It’s gentle on my eyes and never drying. In the morning, I do have a little bit in the corners of my eyes that I might not have got the night before, I can’t deny that, but I would get that anyway with any makeup remover. This is fab and I will continue to buy it forever.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

This a biphasic eye make-up remover, with a blue tinted organic layer floating on top of a colourless aqueous layer. Helpful when mixing & shaking before use, an overall lighter blue cloudy appearance means you're good to go. I use it with plain old round baby cotton pads, squirt a bit of this onto each pad then hold over my eyes for ~2-3 minutes to soften mascara on them, then gently start rubbing mascara off lashes using the pads. It comes off easily, too. If this gets into your eyes accidentally, it doesn't sting (so long as it's not dripping down and taking liquid liner with it). This easily removes my usual daily mascara - Heroine Make Long & Curl waterproof mascara, or should I say bulletproof? Either way, it's notorious for being difficult to remove, but this takes care of that. It also easily removes lip stains, tints, and NYX's lip lingerie liquid lipsticks. I've been buying this for years, no need for pricey make-up remover when this does the job just fine.

About reviewer (196 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

1.0

2 years ago

I was looking for a makeup remover which would effectively remove waterproof makeup, in particular mascara. After reading the reviews on MUA about this one, it sounded like it would do the job perfectly so I went out and got a bottle. I don't know whether I used this wrong or what, but it definitely didn't do the job! In fact it struggled to remove even regular mascara. I followed the instructions to the letter, but even after 2-3 separate applications (using a fresh cotton pad each time) there was a considerable amount of mascara still on my eyelashes and even some traces of eye shadow on my lids. The skin around my eyes was also becoming very sore and irritated, which isn't something you want from a product that's specifically designed to be used in the eye area. The end result was I wound up using an entire bottle of this in about a week! That's not a habit I want to get into, especially as this costs around £4.00 a bottle and just isn't effective. It also separates way to quickly, meaning I spent a good deal of time shaking the bottle to keep it mixed so I could actually use it. After this experience, I'll be going back to my tried and trusted Bioderma for removing my makeup. I know it's not specifically designed as a makeup remover, but compared to this it's a miracle worker!

About reviewer (652 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

2 years ago

It removes waterproof eye makeup really well. I agree however that it separates far too quickly. I will be searching for something better than this but will finish the current bottle I have first.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

I always use a waterproof mascara and this removes it quite fast. I sometimes use it for lipstick too (then wash my face with water) and it doesn't dry out my skin. Good product!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24