Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer

Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer

3.6

INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Talc, Dimethicone Silylate, Trihydroxystearin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Kaolin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Triethylhexanoin, Bisabolol, Silica, Alumina, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Stearic Acid, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, PEG-40 Stearate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

on 8/9/2018 8:16:00 PM

Hands down the best primer for oily lids. This is the only thing that can keep my eye shadow on point.

on 11/15/2017 9:35:00 AM

Good, but the product has such a thick consistency and comes out from the tube quite difficult. Αs a result, the seam of the package opened and all the product was wasted and ended up to the bin. I putted the cream in an empty MAC Paint Pot jar, but it dried up.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

My holy grail shadow primer.

I do my foundation, then apply a microscopic dab to the top of my lids. I wait 8 seconds until dry, and begin to apply my shadow. Offers creaseless, perfect application of shadow, and shadow stays all day! A little bit goes a LONG way, so be sure to not use too much.

The best primer I have used thus far! Highly suggest.

This has become my holy grail eye shadow primer, because I have yet to find anything else that holds up to my oily eyelids!
It goes on pretty smooth leaving a clear residue.
It holds my shadow very well throughout the day and does not crease on my eyes!
It does dry out a little bit near the end of the day, around 7+ hours, but not cakey. Hard to explain, it doesn't separate but goes more toward a matte/powder finish by then.

on 4/26/2017 11:34:00 AM

I purchased the 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer in a kit when it was first released. I have used 80% of this product and I have finally decided that I won't be finishing the tube. To preface, my lids are oily with fine lines and a hood. I have to wear primers or my eyeshadow won't stay on and I have tried a lot.

The GOOD: Initially I really loved this primer because of the consistency. I didn't really think it would be great for wear because of the creamy consistency and thick texture; however, I was particularly excited to notice my eyeshadow didn't wear badly.

The BAD: I really thought the creamy texture of this eyeshadow would have an effect on the texture of the skin on my eyes but I didn't notice any improvement or change.

The UGLY: I started to notice that this primer would settle and build up around even the finest of lines. The cream eyeshadow I use on my upper, least tragic part of my eye, even looks disgusting and veined out.

The Bottom Line: I think the Milani and Wet 'N Wild had similar effects but were worst on my eyes. I wish this had made my eyeshadow look better because I liked how it felt like it should be more beneficial then other products.

on 4/4/2017 3:41:00 PM

This is the best eye primer I have ever tried. My eyelids are usually very oily and eyeshadow will only last about an hour before it starts creasing, but this is amazing. I even went to sleep drunk and didn't take my makeup off and woke up and it was still perfect. Literally only need to use a tiny bit, let it set for about a minute then apply. Would deffo recommend to anyone with oily eyelids.

on 3/19/2017 10:39:00 PM

Meh. It's okay when you use a lot. When I use a small amount, my shadows crease and fade. Got this in a gift set, but fit the price - will not repurchase. Works well when I use a lot all over the lid but my HG is the NYX waterproof eye primer. That wells amazingly on my oily lids.

on 2/12/2017 11:47:00 AM

The quality of their primer is generally outstanding so i was kind of bummed with the other eye primer ,i think it's called the op something, but it all changed with this little love! it's like a very thick very light pink paste and it loses the color once applied to the lid. it even works beautifully with loose pigments.

on 2/4/2017 1:14:00 PM

If you have oily hooded lids, this is an outstanding primer. The key is application. Apply a very small amount and then let it dry. I apply mine before I blow dry my hair and give it a quick blast with the hairdryer. It is a bit sticky compared to other primers but it definitely makes the shadow last all day on my oily lids. I don't find it helps much with eyeliner.

on 12/27/2016 10:46:00 PM

Got this as a sample at Sephora for my birthday and I really like it! A little bit goes a long way! Helps shadows stay put longer.