Makeup Revolution Eye Shadow Palettes

Makeup Revolution  Eye Shadow Palettes

3.6

on 6/11/2018 6:15:00 PM

This gave me allergy with itchy red eyes. Im sensitive tho, but if u are too, dont buy this.

on 4/8/2018 10:08:00 AM

Colors have nice pigment. The fallout is minimal. The price point makes it easier for me to buy other palettes.

on 2/25/2018 9:41:00 PM

I recently bought the 'Life on the dance floor' eye shadow palette. I also purchased The Balms 'BALM JOVI' palette the same day. I reach for the make up revolution one way more. I find they blend easier, the colours are beautiful and vibrant and I have a lot of shades and different eye looks to choose from. I think it is a great palette to have in my collection, and I highly recommend it. I paid €12 which is great. I will defo be going to purchase more palettes. The only drawback in the palette I have, is that there is no inner corner highlight. But i think the vibrancy and warm shades and shimmers more than make up for it. (Tip; use setting spray on your brush for the shimmers)

on 2/17/2018 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

this eyeshadow palette caused me a severe eye allergy, I was in the middle of a concert and I had to run to the toilettes to take off my eye make up, suffered all night. Next morning eyes were red and swollen. Never buying this brand again.

I got Iconic 3 because I'm being a cheapskate and I heard so much raves about these palettes. Big mistake.
First off, the colours swatch wonderfully with your fingers but translate to a muddy mess on lids. The light shades don't show up at all (with only the pink and copper glitter shades in the middle showing) or show up like a reddish brown (similar to a bruise).

Fallout is terrible and they are the first and only eyeshadow so far to irritate my eyes (my eyes actually went red from using them). Even primer doesn't help and glitter falls within minutes(way more worse than UD naked). The shadow also disappears within the hour on my lids even with primer. I think the quality of ingredients here is too poor.

I have no idea why all the reviews sang such high praises for them, however, you are better off spending more to get Naked 2 or just finding dupes for your favourite shades. (I find my Etude House singles to work much better)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very nice high-quality make up palette. I got the black/dark neutrals called ‘Smokey’. The colors are so versatile I can make a different eye look every day. I do use an eyeshadow primer, but the few times that I didn’t, the eyeshadow stayed on very nicely throughout the day. The shadows came enclosed with a very nice dual end eyeshadow brush, it had a puffy end and a flat end. And for seven dollars I’m more than impressed with these eye shadows and I intend to try more pallets from this line.

I reacently bought this pallet to try out as it was raved a dupe of Naked pallet, I love the color tone rosy nude easy for everyday make up, combination of some matte and shimmering shadow that you just need a pallet to do make up, the color is pigmented easy to blend and long wear even though my lid is oilly it stayed put, not forget to mention you get a lot of product in the pallet, the packaging is abit cheapy but acceptable for price tag, I dont mind the package than quality of product itself.

on 7/13/2017 4:54:00 AM

I have the Redemption 2 palette, a mix of matte and frosted shadows in neutral shades. I'm stunned by what you get for the price - very high-quality, long-wearing, versatile colour. It doesn't get wrecked at the first drop of rain (er, hello, Bobbi Brown) or wear off quickly (just about anything else). What's not to like?

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Maybe you got a dud,I have that pallette and I am tan,and it showed up really nicely on my lids,I love makeup revolution products I find their dupes some even better than the big brands.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have the Mermaids Forever palette and yes it was the packaging that made me buy it and the fact that it said mermaid on it. I contains 32 shades, a mixture of mostly shimmers and some mattes.

The mattes are absolutely terrible with zero pigmentation like don't bother. The shimmer shades are mostly not bad, the blues, greens and browns being the best. the most disappointing moment of this palette was swatching this deeper cranberry shade along the bottoms row and it literally has NO pigment at all, like instant hardpan. I've dug at that colour but none comes off at all. The texture is similar to shadows from Sleek cosmetics where they're more shine than pigment but less pigmented and very prone to hardpan. Really disappointing especially after all the hype around this company. Might use some of the shimmer shades on the lid for going out but I'm hesitant to try out any other palettes from them.