4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Very similar to Urban Decay Naked palettes in packaging and colours yet W7 In The Buff is a lot more affordable, especially when you you’re not sure if the UD palettes would work for you. I found these neutral shades just a tad too light for my skin tone but great for base shades. Pigmented and very blendable but does have kickback. The double ended shadow brush is very good quality and brushes very soft. Very good quality for the price it sells for. I wouldn’t repurchase this particular palette but would repurchase the other W7 shadow palettes in my my collection.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Medium

2 years ago

Great pallette. Colours are lovely, very flattering. I use the shadows both wet and dry and even use the black shade and darker shimmer shades as liners. For me with a primer, lasting power is very good. This is an Urban decay Naked pallette knockoff. The shadows are not buttery like you would expect in an Urban decay pallette. But you get what you pay for. That said, I Think the colour payoff is really good. Just use a good primer underneath and a decent blending brush. You can go from desk to bar and create some really sophisticated looks. I love mine and use it almost everyday. Price point is really good too.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

3.0

3 years ago

Alright let's start with a pro con list Pros: -Good packaging -Good (albeit nothing new) color range Cons: -Not very pigmented -The brush is not good Alright so these shadows are pretty mediocre. They require alot of dipping into if you want to use them dry. Once I sprayed my brush they went on a ton more pigmented. That being said. For the price, it's a pretty decent palette.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

3 years ago

Great palette for beginners. Nice alternative for the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. Pros: Nice pigmentation Good color range Nice swatches Cons: The brush it comes with sucks Doesn't blend out too great

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesBlue

3.0

3 years ago

This one was in my opinion the best W7 palette of the range that comes in the Urban Decay knock off-like tins. These shades are more pigmented than the ones in the other palettes like In The Nude, Lightly Toasted, or the Smokey one. I also find that their shimmery shades are better than the matte ones, which are very, very chalky and powdery. Which is strange, because I love their 10 out of 10 palette, which has mostly unique, matte colors. Also, in my opinion the tin-palettes didn't have nice unique shades. This particular one has one very beautiful, cool beige shade, which was a bummer because it was so chalky and unworkable-with. Won't buy a W7 palette in the near future and will declutter this. Pro: - affordable - cruelty free - shimmery shades are nicely pigmented Con: - no unique shades - some shades are soooo chalky

About reviewer (324 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

I was so surprised by the quality of this pallet. Well pigmented and stays in place. it also blends really nicely!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

3 years ago

Amazing! Goes on well and stays on - I've only used with primer so I can't speak for the quality without it. I don't think it's worth spending tons on the Naked palettes since these do the trick =]

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan

4 years ago

This is a great pallet to have to create load of looks

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

EyesGreen

4 years ago

I love this pallet, the shadows themselves are soft and very blendable. I love that they arent chalky which is what i thought they would be especially due to how cheap I got it. I found it on Amazon for 8.99$ and for how big the packaging is thats a great deal. They glide onto your eyelid so smoothly. I do however feel that the matte colors (there are only two or three matte colors), are a bit chalky and not as soft as the glittery ones. but like I said for that price you really cant find a shadow thats better.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

4 years ago

It is good enough. holds well with a primer. I don't wear a lot of eye makeup so I probably won't repurchase.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium Brown