4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

Bumble and Bumble's invisible hair care line is my favorite for traveling. They make perfectly sized travel shampoos/conditioners (1 set for 1 week of traveling) and I recently added this mini leave-in conditioner/primer to my travel kit and absolutely loved it. The creamy leave-in treatment does a really great job of conditioning and protecting my hair for heat styling. I towel-dried my hair, put this in, wait 30 minutes (do your makeup during this time) and then blow dry & style as normal. I got really soft, shiny smooth hair that lasted all night.

About reviewer (330 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

from

2 months ago

I’m on my third bottle of this. It is absolutely incredible. Makes my hair so smooth and frizz-free, protects it from heat styling, smells good, and really nourishes my hair. Doesn’t make it greasy either. I don’t like the spray bottle so I just pour some in my hands and run it through damp hair then blow dry. I immediately go and get another bottle when I run out. Nothing compares.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

6 months ago

Pretty disappointed with this especially considering the price. My hair is fine and flat with frizz (oh, so lovely) so I was really careful at first with how much I applied since I didn't want to weigh my hair down even more. It's smooths a bit, but nothing special. Smells nice to me. I won't repurchase.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

10 months ago

Its fine but for the price it's nothing special. I feel like you can get the same effect from a drugstore brand

About reviewer (985 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

a year ago

This stuff is fabulous. From the first use it tamed fly aways and stopped frizz from my hair. It leaves my hair smooth and silky. I use it to damp hair than I comb them and follow with hairdryer. Bought in travel size and going to buy full size for sure.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

a year ago

I love this stuff. I'm not sure what it is for, but it's excellent for those little fly away hairs. I just spray right on top of my hair and take a brush to brush those annoying flyaways down. It lasts all day and no build up. Sometimes, I will take a curling wand over where I sprayed this product and it makes it even better. Definitely a must have.

About reviewer (1080 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

a year ago

I bought this after seeing the high number of raves on the Internet. I am not sure what the big deal is. For this much money, I expected something like Kerastase products. At the least, the Kerastase products work for a while before you figure out that your hair is no longer responding to silicone. This failed to be anything special at my first trial. It detangles. That is all I can say positively about this product. I have used a lot of oil based products. Although this has some oil, the silicon is the prevailing element in it. So for a while, your hair will be happy and smooth but then it can break and fall out. My suggestion is to keep your money and look into products like Agadir.

About reviewer (915 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

One of the few heat protective hair primers that does not weigh my hair down or leave it looking greasy. Easy to use, just a quick light spritz is all that is needed. I use this on damp hair before I blow dry or on dry hair before I flat iron. Has a light scent that does not linger. I have fine, dry hair that is prone to frizzing and this helps to control that.

About reviewer (3077 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

from

2 years ago

I have a fair amount medium weight hair which can get kind of pouffy and tends towards dryness. After washing and before blow drying I use a few squirts of this avoiding an inch or so from my scalp and find that it makes my hair look much healthier, it doesn’t weigh it down or seem to leave any residue at all. Aside from the smell (which I quite like) and improved condition, I can’t even tell I’ve put anything on my hair. Specifically I find that my hair looks shinier, feels softer and has increased body. It’s thicker than most leave ins, almost creamy so you really don’t need much so it lasts me a year, although I only wash my hair twice a week. When I’m starting to get near the bottom i add a little water so it’s easier to dispense and I think for anyone who finds it a little heavy, or wants to stretch it out, this is a good option from the start.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

1.0

2 years ago

Nope! Gave this hair product several tries. It seems to do the opposite to my hair of what the product claims. I am sooo picky w/ hair products I stick to tried and true. I wanted B&B invisible oil but it was sold out, so I picked up this ‘primer’ thinking it has the oil in it, therefore it should work the same. The bottle contains a spray type pump, that has a nice diffuse fine spray output. Smells really nice- fruity. The product reminds me of cream rinse with less body. Once it hits my damp or dry hair- it goes downhill from here. It coats my hair sparingly with copious spays, my hair texture changes, becomes frizzier, curls separate by the follicle causing large clumps of frizz wether blow dried, towel dried or even dried natural. When I apply to dry hair, it does nothing to control frizz but makes it worse, and the feel texture is just gross. My hair feels rough dirty. I get nooo shine whatsoever with this product. This is my experience with this product, it appears to work well for many others, but for my dry medium type curly hair it’s a definite No!...yuck!

About reviewer (248 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral