4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

I used this during my whole pregnancy, twice a day morning and night, all over my boobs, belly, hips and butt. I got the tiniest stretch mark once I gave birth but at 10 months postpartum it’s faded and you can’t even tell I had a baby. I recently have been breaking out on my butt, I think it’s from regular lotions so I went to purchase another bottle of that same almond oil I used when I was pregnant and hope that I can get the smoooth skin back! I’ll update in a bit with results :)

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

9 months ago

So glad to have found this gem, it literally helped reduce the appearance of my under eye circles which was pretty dark! Nowadays, i don't even wear concealers anymore.And a little goes a long way.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

3.0

4 years ago

This is an ok moisturizer for skin and hair. I like the fact that it has a high vitamin E content and it is obviously natural and cheap. The reason I won't rebut is the pungent smell. It smells exactly how you would think it smells: Like almonds!! Way too potent for me. I don't like that and I actually had friends ask what I was wearing.

About reviewer (165 reviews)

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

I use it as an extra moisturizer for my body on days where I don't wear leggings or other pieces of clothes it would transfer to, and I'm pleased. I find it leaves a thicker residue than other oils I used recently, like the Neutral Baby Body Oil or Jojoba oil, which is my absolute 100% HG for my face. Since people seem to be happy with almond oil on their faces too, I might try it sometime. All in all, I find that it's very important to check your skin's condition regularly, and adapt your routine to your skin's needs at that moment, instead of just keep using the same products out of habit all year(s) long. I had periods when oil on my face would make me extremely oily and greasy, but right now it transforms my skin condition 200% to the better. I love natural oils as beauty products.

About reviewer (324 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

The best thing out there in natural skincare. I use it as a body oil, pre hair treatment, moisturizer and when i take a bath i mix a few table spoons of it with my favourite essential oils. It's so versatile and mild. I always have a bottle around the house.

About reviewer (172 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

from

4 years ago

almond oil is my favourite skin product. It hydrates and nourishes the skin and I tend to use it morning and evening as a serum. I also find it to be a multi tasking product, as it effectively removes make up, and cleanses the skin. I sometimes cover my face and neck with it before I get in the shower in the morning, giving my face a massage as I apply it, then wipe my face with wet cotton pads after showering. Plant oils are your best friend if you suffer with sensitivity or skin conditions that cause inflammation such as roseacea, unless you have a nut allergy, almond oil may be the only product that doesn't aggravate your skin. Of course there are many plant oils to choose from and they all have different advantages, but for me, almond oil keeps my skin moisturised, its not too thick, and its one of the cheapest oils available.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I use almond glow coconut body message oil has almond oil in it.. I use this for my legs after shower and they are super smooth love it

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29

HairBlond, Other, Coarse

4 years ago

I use weleda almond oil because I read that it helped with dark circles. I am not sure if that is completley accurate, but what it does do is keep the under eye moist, which is in my case one of the reasons the circles show up. I have been using this for about two years now, only at night over a light cream and I think it makes my skin look great when I wake up. It is plumper and feels less dry. I am 50 years old and my skin, thanks to genectics and sun screen is wrinkle free. I take the almond oil everywhere with me.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age44-55

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

5 years ago

I decided to try Almond Oil because conventional moisturizers have failed to do what I need it to. I mix with Jojoba oil. My Skin: I have very sensitive acne prone skin. I get breakouts on my jawline and cheeks as well as my back, shoulders, and chest. I also very easily get razor burn/ rashes after shaving and my skin can develop eczema if it gets to dry and irritated. (I know I'm so lucky.) When I first started using this a moisturizer I broke out pretty bad for about a week and half. However, slowly but surely the acne on my face began to clear up and my skin texture was evening out. My skin was soft but not greasy. This was the best relief my skin has had in a year and half. I then began to use this on my eyes and the puffiness is reduced and my eyelashes have grown thicker. I then decided to start using this on my body and it works better than any lotion I have ever tried. For the first time in my life I don't have a rash somewhere every day and I'm more confident in my skin. I highly recommended almond oil for your skin issues only if you don't have a nut allergy. This stuff is amazing and I will never spend my money on lotions and creams ever again.

About reviewer (90 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

5 years ago

work well to condition my hair

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age19-24