Uploaded by cheeky

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/13/2018

I'm a white girl who has been using ethnic African American/Latina/Asian products forever. The ingredients are natural, and the products economical. This oil is fantastic and I love the baby product smell. I use it on my body and as eye makeup remover. I like girly packaging, so I'll probably transfer the oil to a pretty decanter. I highly recommend this product.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Nov/23/2014

I love this oil.., I use it as a hot oil treatment for my very dry hair&I sometimes put in my bath water&as a body oil after bath or shower&I'm cacasion but I do buy a lot of Africa's best products they really do make my hair so much better&easier to style.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

fromtwilty

Aug/19/2014

When my hair is dry, I rub a few drops of this oil between my palms and massage my hair with it, ends upward. Makes it glossy and moisturized. The price is unbeatable for such an array of natural ingredients.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

Mar/21/2013

Super CHEAP and effective product!! It has so many uses for $2 and some change. I use this oil as a hot oil treatment once a week, and it's so much better than v05 or any hot oils I've tried from the drugstore. My favorite uses for this are as an all-over body moisturizer, it leaves my skin glowing:) I also mix it with my conditioner and I've noticed a big difference in the way my …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (239 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

fromcheeky

Feb/21/2013

First of all, I use this as an eye makeup remover. It's super cheap at walmart (only about $2.00), doesn't irritate my eyes, or cause me to break out. I've only used it in my hair a few times, it doesn't seem to be very heavy as far as oils go, and I didn't notice much of a difference. I have bleached caucasian hair, and it isn't an intensive enough treatment for …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (178 reviews)

Age25-29