Avon Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil

Avon Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil

4.6

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE CRAMBE ABYSSINICA SEED OIL TRIMETHYLSILOXYPHENYL DIMETHICONE ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL PANTHENYL ETHYL ETHER PHYTANTRIOL PARFUM/FRAGRANCE ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE PHENOXYETHANOL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL DIMETHICONOL OCTOCRYLENE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ZEA MAYS (CORN) OIL BETA-CAROTENE, AMYL CINNAMAL, COUMARIN, GERANIOL BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE.

on 10/24/2018 7:41:00 AM

This is said to be a dupe for Moroccan oil. I cannot comment on that because I have never tried that product. This is a very affordable, silicone-laden product that softens my dry, coarse, overprocessed hair like nothing. I certainly don't use it for argan oil benefits, which would be miniscule in mixes like this. I also don't expect it to cure the frizz halo on top of my head - beer rinse takes better care of that than everything else I have tried. But this softens my very brittle ends even when I use it on dry hair. It also calms down the hair shaft. Performs as successfully as or even better than many high-end products on my hair. It's a dense serum and is easy to over-apply. It performs very much likeTBS's Grapeseed serum on my hair. The smell makes me think of bananas a little bit. I think it's definitely worth a try before spending a lot on more expensive stuff. I try to stockpile when I come across an Avon discount- which is like almost always.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Horrible product. My hair has never looked worse. Totally dry and frizzy. Hate that I trusted these reviews and the product was a dud... again.

on 8/7/2018 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am a little late to the party, but here’s my two cents. I purchased a bottle of this Moroccan oil knockoff from Avon to try it out because I have super tangled hair after shampooing and it becomes matted at the base of my neck when it’s humid. So I wanted a product to help smooth and counteract the snarls and frizz. I was afraid this would make my hair greasy because products of this nature tend to do that to my hair. But surprise! I LOVE this stuff. I use just 2 pumps of this stuff and work it through my soaking wet hair after showering and it detangles like a dream. I can then let it dry naturally or blow dry it. No greasy feel and it smooths my hair nicely. I have hair that is fine but I have a lot of it. It’s mid back in length, highlighted, dry on the ends and oily at the roots. This product is cheap in price and a little goes a long way. I will be repurchasing it.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It doesn't make the hair greasy at all. It's very light to the hair and make them really soft. My hair is very frizzy and this product is the best i have ever used so far.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a great product, I can't resist putting it on my hair after every cleansing. This made my hair soft, shiny and supple without weighing it down not to mention it smells heavenly!. This oil is light enough to apply to the entire shaft. It contains dimethicone (Like most oils.) Overall a great product, I prefer it to L'Oreal and OGX Argan Moroccan oils and every other brand I have tried! Even the brand name product. I recommend giving it a try, great product for a deal!! Not to mention It makes your hair feel like silk without making it look greasy.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

For the price, this is VERY nice. It smells really good, makes my hair feel nice, and makes brushing it out much easier. I WILL SAY THOUGH, a little does not go a long way for me. I've used Moroccan Oil brand for YEARS, and bought this once I ran out recently to save a couple of bucks. Despite needing to use more than I did with Moroccan Oil, this is an AMAZING product for the price tag. Will be repurchasing.

on 7/13/2014 5:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I use just a touch of this after washing, blow drying and straightening my hair. My hair is very thick and coarse and even my GHDs can't deal with all the frizz. However just a touch on my fingers running through my hair helps it look more presentable.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this, it smells incredible and leaves my hair silky smooth!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

What can I say? I am in love with this product! I have really thick hair that tends to get coarse sometimes.. and this product completely replenishes my hair! It leaves it SOOOO smooth and healthy-looking with just one use! And this is just by purely using the oil without the shampoo/conditioner. I can't get enough!

on 7/21/2013 8:08:00 PM

All I can say is wow. I am a blonde and highlight my hair regular, leaving it dry and brittle... Then I found this shampoo and conditioner from Avon at a bargain price! Under £2 for each bottle! Because of the low price tag I didn't expect much from these products but they proved me wrong. Left my hair silky soft, full of life and smelling AMAZING. Will purchase again and again until I find better (which will take a lot of beating due to the price aswell as the quality). Would recommend to anyone and everyone!