Avon Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil

Avon Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil

4.7

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE CRAMBE ABYSSINICA SEED OIL TRIMETHYLSILOXYPHENYL DIMETHICONE ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL PANTHENYL ETHYL ETHER PHYTANTRIOL PARFUM/FRAGRANCE ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE PHENOXYETHANOL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL DIMETHICONOL OCTOCRYLENE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ZEA MAYS (CORN) OIL BETA-CAROTENE, AMYL CINNAMAL, COUMARIN, GERANIOL BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It doesn't make the hair greasy at all. It's very light to the hair and make them really soft. My hair is very frizzy and this product is the best i have ever used so far.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a great product, I can't resist putting it on my hair after every cleansing. This made my hair soft, shiny and supple without weighing it down not to mention it smells heavenly!. This oil is light enough to apply to the entire shaft. It contains dimethicone (Like most oils.) Overall a great product, I prefer it to L'Oreal and OGX Argan Moroccan oils and every other brand I have tried! Even the brand name product. I recommend giving it a try, great product for a deal!!

To Read all 24 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

For the price, this is VERY nice. It smells really good, makes my hair feel nice, and makes brushing it out much easier. I WILL SAY THOUGH, a little does not go a long way for me. I've used Moroccan Oil brand for YEARS, and bought this once I ran out recently to save a couple of bucks. Despite needing to use more than I did with Moroccan Oil, this is an AMAZING product for the price tag. Will be repurchasing.

on 7/13/2014 5:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I use just a touch of this after washing, blow drying and straightening my hair. My hair is very thick and coarse and even my GHDs can't deal with all the frizz. However just a touch on my fingers running through my hair helps it look more presentable.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this, it smells incredible and leaves my hair silky smooth!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

What can I say? I am in love with this product! I have really thick hair that tends to get coarse sometimes.. and this product completely replenishes my hair! It leaves it SOOOO smooth and healthy-looking with just one use! And this is just by purely using the oil without the shampoo/conditioner. I can't get enough!

on 7/21/2013 8:08:00 PM

All I can say is wow. I am a blonde and highlight my hair regular, leaving it dry and brittle... Then I found this shampoo and conditioner from Avon at a bargain price! Under £2 for each bottle! Because of the low price tag I didn't expect much from these products but they proved me wrong. Left my hair silky soft, full of life and smelling AMAZING. Will purchase again and again until I find better (which will take a lot of beating due to the price aswell as the quality). Would recommend to anyone and everyone!

on 7/14/2013 5:57:00 PM

I used to have dry split ends, lifeless hair.. I've used the argan oil and noticed a drastic change. I now am totally addicted. I use the shampoo, conditioner and the oil. 2 pumps is usually enough for my shoulder length hair. This gives your hair a shine, nourishes it intensely and I no longer have dry ends. I'll keep repurchasing this product.

on 5/21/2013 5:23:00 PM

I have very thick, wavy, fine hair that I wear in a straight, chin length graduated bob. I wash, condition, blow dry, flat iron every day and I deep condition once per week. I LOVE this product. I actually use the whole line, shampoo, conditioner and the hair oil. My hair is really shiny and soft, it doesn't look fried from the flat-iron and there is minimal frizz. I would happily buy this again and it sure beats the $50-$60 dollars my hair dresser is charging for argan oil products here in New Zealand. Like all of the oil products if you use too much your hair looks greasy. One pump does my hair, one and a bit if I'm having a dry or a frizzy day.
Packaging is fine, pump works well right down to the end of the bottle.

Just finishing first bottle and really like it. Great for anyone who has damaged hair that tangles, great shine. Will buy again for sure !