Divine Herbal Hair Oil

No Image

Avocado Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Blackseed Oil, Apricot Kernal Oil, Lemon Oil, Lavender Oil, Grapefruit Oil, Sage Oil, Thyme Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Cypress Oil, Vitamin E Oil (Tocopheryl Acetate), Cedarwood Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Peppermint Oil, Rosemary Camphor Oil, Sweet Basil Oil, Bay Leaf Oil, Glycerine (Glycerol) Cucumber Extract, Calendula Extract, Rosehip Seed Extract, Burdock Root Extract, Chamomile Extract, Dandelion Root Extract, Cinnamon Bark Extract, Horsetail Extract, Nettle Extract, Olive Leaf Extract

on 11/16/2017 5:11:00 PM

After trying Alpecin, Minoxidil, propecia, Nizoral etc was about to call it a day and just accept the inevitable fate of my hair. Me: early 40's male with thinning hair on crown area. I would not say severe MPB but moderate which started about 12 years ago. Almost everything i used gave me side effects. Some just did not agree and some did nothing at all.
Someone i work with suggested this oil as he had used himself. Yes it seemed a bit messy to apply but key is use very little. Now after using on/off for quite a few years i can say this has definitely helped thicken my hair. There is nothing else i used in all this time so i am confident it was this. Diet, stress, meds and everything else stayed the same too. The work mate also found it beneficial and still swears by it too so i am not alone here! if you are looking for something without chemicals and natural give this a try.

MIRACLE OIL - I purchased this product based off a Makeup Alley review. The first time I used it, I left it in overnight, and washed my hair in the morning. From the first application, I stopped losing hair. I didn't think it was possible for a topical product to stop hair loss.

It's been one month and hair loss has stopped completely. I am looking forward to growing my hair back.

I have used this since late last year and found where my hair was thinning, new hair has grown back where I have applied it - at the top of my head, below the crown. I can now also shampoo more often without seeing hair being shed (I used to only wash my hair once a week as it shed the most when in the shower). I usually use this at night - once or twice a week now just to retain the results and keep my hair/scalp healthy. I find it soothing. The ingredients are also a winner - 21 oils and 10 herbal extracts, nothing else added. Like my Decleor products which I also use often, this is a mainstay in my collection. Smells herbal, in a good way but vanishes after a while. Overall very impressed and great to find a hair growth product that actually works! Another HG for me!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Love this! It cured my alopecia!! My routine: i shampoo with Aveda 'Shampure' every other day. Once a week/two i use 'Aussie '3 min miracle' for silky-feeling hair. Most days i use Divine hair oil at night (approx about a dime-size, massaged into roots). Aveda and 3 min have been my routine for nearly 2 years, but ever since i introduced Divine hair oil (5 months back) hair has stopped falling, has begun to grow back and is overall thicker and loads better in quality. Its totally natural too so i love it for that! I tried doctor prescription products/drugstore/miracle cures on the web but nothing helped my alopecia until i discovered this. Will buy for as long as they continue to make it!!

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

not a lipstick review (for a change!) LOL ...got to write summat for this, so many people have asked why my hair looks so good recently. Here is why.. Divine Herbal's hair oil.

Its now; thicker, grown longer - it never grew beyond shoulder length before, looks healthy and better than it ever has. you cant see my scalp anymore. Ive only used it about 2 months.

HOW I USE; i put in hair roots and hair for 2 hours then wash out, a cpl days later i use in hair roots only for 2 hours and wash out. sometimes i use for the night and wash out in the morning, ppl i know have different ways of using it, everyones hair's different..x