Agadir Hair Oil

Agadir Hair Oil

4.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil (Argan), Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum)

This stuff is just amazing!!!I used so many oils over the years and i finally found THE ONE. The only con is just its a little too heavy so it needs some clarifying shampoo action every week or so to get rid of the buildup.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this stuff. It makes my curly, frizzy, thin hair soft and shiny. Helps it stay untangled. It smells good too. One poster said it smells like Navy perfume from the 90s and that hit the nail on the head. I kept thinking it smelled familiar!! It's pretty expensive but a little goes a long way.

To Read all 47 Reviews, Login or Join

I really enjoyed using the Agadir Shampoo. My friend showed the shampoo to me when were in a drugstore. She said it worked really well with curly hair, and has an amazing scent. It was a pretty expensive drugstore shampoo, so I hoped it would work well with my hair. I honestly was not too impressed with the packaging of this product. I thought it looked like a really sketchy/mediocre shampoo. I overall think that this is an above average shampoo. I would repurchase this product in the future.

LOVE THIS STUFF! Makes my hair nice and smooth. It adds moisture especially since I have dry hair. I like to apply this when my hair is dry, not when it's wet. I only need to squeeze a pea size amount, rub into my hands and apply throughout my hair.

on 6/11/2015 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Loved this hair oil was really nice on my hair and made me want to buy it again :)

on 3/20/2015 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This stuff is my favorite 'coney' hair oil. I love this brand cause of the scent. I have and am planning to review the whole line. I have this in spray and regular form. I love the fine mist of the spray for my fine-ish hair. No replacement for pure argan/coconut oils for hair health, but makes hair look and smell very nice, smooth...

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

I bought mines after Christmas day it was on special for 9.99 at my local target , I use it for body and hair and even as hair treatments .

on 11/14/2014 11:07:00 PM

Love this oil. I have used many oils in my hair and found this to be the best.
Easily absorbed and a silky smooth non oily finish. I use after shampoo/ conditioning then apply styling products because it is NOT greasy at all and does not interfere with your styling products, I feel it enhances the hair with a healthy look. The smell is alluring, luxe and love the deep conditioner as well.
Walmart $8, Walgreens $10

This has been a saviour to my thin curly shoulder length colour-treated hair! I've used at least 5 other brand's argan oils and this is fantastic and by far my favourite.
I got the sampler bottle (66.5ml) when I bought their shampoo and conditioner (it was a pack). I've had it for 2 years, maybe 3, and I still have a tiny bit left, so a little definitely goes a long way. My hair has never been weighed down, as I'd only put maybe a pea sized amount into my hands, then would put it on my ends and work my way up. My hair was towel dried as it's easier to spread through my hair. Also after styling, if needed, I'd press the top of the bottle on my hand and then coat the top of my head to weigh down any flyaway hairs without weighing down the rest of my hair nor making it appear oily.
It doesn't weigh down my hair at all, and it leaves it feeling and smelling amazing. It doesn't feel like it is coating the hair strand, it makes it feel softer and in my opinion my hair finds it easy to absorb. Also, since using this oil, I feel that my hair doesn't tangle as much anymore, which is a huge bonus. I would recommend this product for anyone and everyone.

I cant stop smelling my hands after I apply this oil! I want to slather it all over my body! It is the best argan oil I have tried it leaves no residue and smoothes hair without weighing it down did I mention how good this stuff smells =)