Uploaded by junomacguff

package quality

price range

Reviews

25 days ago

How I love this foundation, even if it doesn't last on my oily skin. It goes on so smooth and looks like skin. As expected this formula (being an emollient stick) is not suited for oily skin, but I still love using it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

fromberna

1 month ago

As someone with a dry, aged and sensitive skin, I wouldn't believe that this product could work, but it does. I only bought it when I just wanted to try something new, without high expectations. Especially for special events like wedding ceremonies and nights out, it creates a miracle and doesn't look heavy on my skin. Ladies as old as me, give it a try, you won't be upset.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (205 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

1.0

2 months ago

I was super disappointed in this product. It seems to have a lot of fans so I thought I’d give it a try.

I have combination skin- mostly dry but get oily in the t-zone especially in the summer. This brought out the worst aspects of both the dryness and shininess I have. It got patchy almost immediately;’(even with a primer) and settled into dry areas. Awful.

Coverage was …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairBlond

2 months ago

I think this foundation is amazing! It applies super easy, blends well, and doesn’t dry out my skin. I can sheer it out or build it ip on areas where I want more coverage. I think the only complaint I could have (other than the price) is it doesn’t have any sunscreen, but it’s not that much of a big deal to use a sunscreen underneath because it hasn’t pilled on me. It’s nice to travel with too,

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (291 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

3 months ago

I'm neutral about this product. It wasn't bad but it wasn't particularly good either. Its a very drying formula so if you have dry skin, stay away but it also doesn't help with oily skin so the produt can kind of slip around. I think this would be best used as a spot concealer or an undereye concealer on those who don't have prominent dark circles.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

4 months ago

Great product. Does exactly what it promises and is very handy to use. Full to medium coverage, melts easily into skin.
Warm Sand was the perfect match for my NC25 skin. Couldn't detect much oxidation.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (401 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

6 months ago

Expensive for the product. Light coverage that seems to slide off after a few hours of wear. I do like it’s easy application from the stick packaging and feels quality. The product itself I would not recommend or buy again.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

2.0
fromslc

11 months ago

Sadly, this no longer works for me. I used to like this back in the day because it was creamy and the packaging is so convenient, but the updated formula doesn't cut it. It started drying out my skin and highlighting lines and texture. The only way this looks good is to use so little that there's no coverage whatsoever, but then it's drying. If I need coverage, it looks like a mess.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (426 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

Aug/08/2018

I always ask for advice when buying make up and this was no exception. I have combination skin, dry cheeks and quite oily T zone. As I was recommended this for my skin type I was very disappointed it not only went shiny on my Tzone but also brought me out in quite alot of spots. I tried it a number of times and each time this happened. When I next went to look at some BB product I mentioned this …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

1.0

Jul/07/2018

Alright. My skin: dehydrated combination skin with hormonal acne, now mostly under control, but it does pop up every now and then. Oily T-zone, a bit of flaking on my nose (seborrheic dermatitis perhaps? Not sure), large pores on the nose and cheeks, the occasional dry patch. I have a rich and varied flora of texture, is what I'm saying. No lines to speak of yet, but that's the only …Read more

8 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm