3.5

$47.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

7 days ago

I'm surprised at just how much I like this foundation. I apply one swipe across my forehead, chin, down my nose, and in the center of my cheeks, and buff it out with a kabuki-style brush. It blends seamlessly into my skin and creates a natural finish. It wears well over the course of a day and makes my skin look polished but not made-up. This is a keeper.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

2 months ago

I'm really on the fence with this one. The only reason I bought it is because I've started traveling more for work, and this is wonderfully portable, doesn't take up much room in my travel case unlike standard size tubes of TM (which is what I tend to travel with, rather than foundation). I found a perfect shade match in Sand, and if I can get it blended just right it does look fantastic. But that's the problem -- the big *IF*. I have to change my moisturizer to a heavier cream one so that this stuff doesn't cling to every single speck of dry skin I have; not a big deal in winter, but not great in warmer months where a heavy moisturizer is a no-go. I found the best blending method for me is fingers; blending with a foundation brush accentuated any flakes I had, oddly enough, and left streaks. I can still see a bit of flakiness with fingers, but not horrible. The problem with using my fingers, though, is I feel like it's easy to miss spots because this is a cream foundation in a stick that has a good deal of coverage, it's not a super-spreadable TM-type product or something really sheer and fluid, and I find myself constantly checking my face throughout the day because I'm paranoid about having poorly-blended foundation. I'm going to return it because it's too much hassle to get it right and I just don't have confidence wearing it. I did give it 3 stars because it is a quality product, the color is stellar, and it is supremely portable.

About reviewer (196 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

2 months ago

I'm pushing 65 and more concerned about my skin than my make-up. I've tried this periodically since the 99's when it was released. But now I love it more than I did 25 years ago. I only use it to cover redness on my nose and other areas of my face. I think if you tried to use this as an all over foundation, you'd hate it - as many people do. And as I did years ago. But if you have decent skin and use it sparingly, it's pretty great. The color selection is fabulous and there are new shades released that hit the sweet spot for many skin tones. I use a deep shade as a cream bronzer when I'm going in that direction. So, like many cosmetics, it's about your age, skin color and condition and the look you want to achieve. If you're a minimalist - like I've become - this might work for you.

About reviewer (417 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2.0

5 months ago

I get oily on my forehead nose and centre of my face. I like to warm up the foundation on my hand and apply with a dry sponge. It does give me a beautiful finish but after 3-4 hours. My face get oily and the foundation starts transferring everywhere. So disappointing.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

6 months ago

Let me start by saying, I have mature, dry skin and NW 15-20 in coloring. My first impressions: I bought this in Cool Sand and it’s a great match. I applied the stick foundation on my skin and then buffed with a flat foundation brush. It spread easily and had really good coverage. I don’t find that it accentuated pores or wrinkles but didn’t diffuse them any either. It did cover discoloration and dark spots pretty well. It dried down to a skin like finish and wasn’t tacky. I checked it out in natural indoor lighting, with lights on and outside. Looked pretty decent to me. I’ll follow up again after a few days to see how my skin likes it. Update: While this was an okay foundation, it didn’t hold a candle to my HG Koh Gen Doh Moisture foundation. I ended up returning the Bobbi Brown.

About reviewer (80 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

7 months ago

How I love this foundation, even if it doesn't last on my oily skin. It goes on so smooth and looks like skin. As expected this formula (being an emollient stick) is not suited for oily skin, but I still love using it.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

8 months ago

As someone with a dry, aged and sensitive skin, I wouldn't believe that this product could work, but it does. I only bought it when I just wanted to try something new, without high expectations. Especially for special events like wedding ceremonies and nights out, it creates a miracle and doesn't look heavy on my skin. Ladies as old as me, give it a try, you won't be upset.

About reviewer (205 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

1.0

8 months ago

I was super disappointed in this product. It seems to have a lot of fans so I thought I’d give it a try. I have combination skin- mostly dry but get oily in the t-zone especially in the summer. This brought out the worst aspects of both the dryness and shininess I have. It got patchy almost immediately;’(even with a primer) and settled into dry areas. Awful. Coverage was just ok- felt heavy but looked like medium coverage that quickly faded, leaving patchy orang-ish areas. The shade range is ok, and I like the idea of a stick type formula, but absolutely not for me.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairBlond

EyesGreen

8 months ago

I think this foundation is amazing! It applies super easy, blends well, and doesn’t dry out my skin. I can sheer it out or build it ip on areas where I want more coverage. I think the only complaint I could have (other than the price) is it doesn’t have any sunscreen, but it’s not that much of a big deal to use a sunscreen underneath because it hasn’t pilled on me. It’s nice to travel with too,

About reviewer (314 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

9 months ago

I'm neutral about this product. It wasn't bad but it wasn't particularly good either. Its a very drying formula so if you have dry skin, stay away but it also doesn't help with oily skin so the produt can kind of slip around. I think this would be best used as a spot concealer or an undereye concealer on those who don't have prominent dark circles.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age19-24