Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick

Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick
Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation StickTeint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation StickTeint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation StickTeint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation StickTeint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick

4.1

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (1.9), Octinoxate (2) Inactive Ingredients: Cyclohexasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isohexadecane, Polyethylene, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Arachidyl Propionate, Tambourissa Trichophylla Leaf Extract, Perlite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lauroyl Lysine. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have relatively dry skin and this foundation doesn't work for me.
It accentuates skin texture like no other foundation I ever had. I don't have large pores, but this foundation makes even my chin look bumpy and porous.
The color selection is odd, usually colors gradually get darker with an increase in shade number, that's not the case for this one. Colors are pretty much random and many of them do not correspond to the same shades in other Lancome complexion lines.
I have never encountered Lancome product that turned out ashy on my skin till I got this one.
The packaging is another sad story. I usually see thin cheap clear lids on 5$ makeup, never on the product that costs over 10$ let alone 42$.
Disappointment.

on 7/13/2018 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this stick foundation! I can’t say enough good things about it! I am 47 with oily skin. I prime with with Lancôme La Base Pore Pro eraser. This combination keeps me shine free. The foundation has excellent coverage and is so natural feeling and natural looking! Color looks just as fresh at the end of the night as it did when I applied. I bought both light and dark bisque shades to mix for the perfect medium neutral color. I draw 2 lines with each color on sides of my face and blend with my fingers. Way better than using a brush. It’s the first time I’ve changed foundation in 30 years! I was skeptical but it’s better than the foundation I thought I loved all these years! Hope they never discontinue!

on 5/10/2018 9:56:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I love the idea of stick foundation. So I purchsed it in June 2017 from Debenhams with a high hope. I could apply only once or twice. Pores appeared bigger & more visible. It looked like very artificial and ashey on my skin. Had a plan to purchase Makeup forever ultra HD stick foundation. But no more. A complete Wastage of money. Sad me 😭

on 2/24/2018 5:08:00 PM

The color choices are OK but the plastic packaging is cheap: Gold color lettering has quickly worn off and the thin top has a crack. Terrible given the price. I dislike holding it in my hands now, and there's plenty of product left to use up.

Nothing sends me about this stick foundation. Accentuates pores and fine lines. But the worst part is the cheap plastic packaging with worn-off gold lettering. Yuck. I explained to Lancome customer service, but they didn't care to replace my purchase.

on 2/8/2018 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it!! This is so easy to apply. You hardly need a brush. It literally melts into your skin. You can choose the coverage you want (light, medium, full - you can play with it). And o so handy to take with you when travelling.

The shades are also very nice, a lot of different colors, so one of them must be your fit. Must have!

on 2/1/2018 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like it very much. I am NC25 and my shade is no2 Lys Rose. It is very light with natural coverage. It is a longwearing product but with medium and NOT BUILDABLE coverage. It blends extremely easily. I have dry skin with severe dermatitis so I want a more full coverage foundation. But when my skin has a good day, this product is almost perfect. It is not for an oily skin. I will buy it again ONLY ON SALES because it is a very "easy" foundation.

on 12/11/2017 7:13:00 PM

NC25 - Shade BISQUE 250 W was perfect!
Overall was a really great product overall in all departments:
-Long lasting
-Medium coverage
-Satin/ Very skin like finish!!! Probably one of the most skin-like foundations ive tried initially put on
-Makes skin appear smooth
-Easy to apply, super silky and smooth
-Great for normal-combo skin (AVOID IF YOURE OILY... the only parts that faded on my was some parts of my nose where im only a bit oily)

CONS:
not great for oily skin - breaks apart easily
Doesnt last very long if youre slightly oily...i blot and the foundation just comes off
Packaging doesn't twist all the way down
Not super buildable past medium
$54?!

That being said - unfortunately, it wasn't a memorable foundation. I have a lot of similar BB Creams that can do the same thing (My Hera Long stay) at a fraction of the price - so, unfortunately, i will be returning this product!

I have been on the fence when it comes to Lancome Foundation since I really didn't like the liquid formula of Teint Idole Ultra Foundation. For reference I am MAC 20-25 (leaning more the lighter side of NC 25) and I can't find a shade that matches me. I tried 230 Buff (W) and it was still a bit ashy for my complexion.

However, Sephora was throwing away their Fall VIB Sale, I decided to pick up this bad boy and I am liking it so far.

Consistency/Formula: As with other stick foundations, this is very creamy but dries down to a matte powdery finish.

Finish: Demi Matte

Coverage: Medium Buildable coverage. It is also somewhat smoothing to the skin ( I have depressed scars and it glides on top of it)

Application: I have only applied this using a beauty sponge and I like the ease of the application.

Shade: For reference, I am MAC NC 25 (light-medium complexion) and shade 230 Bisque W matches me perfectly.

Price: A bit pricey considering you only get 9 grams compared to 12 grams with MUFE Ultra HD Foundation stick.

Overall, I am happy with my purchase. I am definitely going to include this in my rotation of foundation that I am using.

on 9/22/2017 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I actually use both the stick and the liquid version of the Teint Idole line and I love them both for different reasons. The stick is very easy to apply. It’s very portable. Great for traveling. I prefer to apply it with a soft kabuki brush. The stick has a soft luminous finish. I like to use it during colder months. One last thing, I wear 450 Suede N in the stick and 460 Suede W in the liquid.

on 8/26/2017 7:53:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have 61 year old dry, mature skin - Fair with pink undertones. It's difficult to find all day foundation that won't leave my skin looking parched and accentuating the texture of mature skin.

I tried this foundation last summer and my initial thoughts were "meh". So it went to the back of the foundation bag. I brought it out again this week and am really pleased with it. Originally the SA matched me with Buff C, which I think was a tad too dark for me. Recently I got the Ivoire C and that is a much better, pretty perfect match. I'm NW 15-20.

This time around - I really like this foundation - everything about it except for the price.

The coverage is really good - high medium. It goes on and blends like a dream. I use the Smashbox hydrating primer underneath. I use my fingers and then blend out with a kabuki brush. The finish is amazing - a soft matte that doesn't emphasize the texture of mature skin, doesn't settle into wrinkles or create polka dots in my pores. Then it leaves a super soft feeling on my face - just the best.

It holds up decently through the day with only needing blotting to my nose which always goes to shine in a few hours - no matter what foundation or primer I use.

What about the stick? Actually it's great for both application and travel.

The only negative about this foundation is the price for the small amount you get. It seems like I will run through this pretty quickly, although I do swap back and forth between this and Chanel Lift Lumiere when I want a lighter finish.

Love this foundation for my mature skin.