Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water
SkinActive Micellar Cleansing WaterSkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water

*PINK BOTTLE:AQUA/WATER, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, POLOXAMER 184, BIGUANIDE

I've used this for years and it's my favorite cleanser.

on 9/20/2018 4:27:00 PM

I have been using this for few years now and is one of my favourites make up removers. It feels fresh on the skin and makes my skin feel soft and good. I never had breakouts because of it and it has no strong perfume in it. It feels like washing my face because is not harming my skin in any way and I do have sensitive skin.
However I cant give it the best raiting because compared to Nivea Sensitive Caring (or Caring) Micellar Water, it does not take off the make up as efficiently, if you for exemple used a full coverage foundation or if you just have a lot of make up on your face you need to use more of it to take it off. I tested once both of the micellar water cleansers and saw that Garnier tends to not remove the make up easily compared to the Nivea.
Both of them are great, and have nice prices.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This is amazing, used it with the garnier skin natural BB cream and my pimples disappeared in 3 days. Wow.
I highly recommend this product

on 9/3/2018 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I've been using this product for over a year as I wanted a cheaper alternative to Bioderma's micellar water. This takes off makeup so well (including eye makeup) and is a gentle facial cleanser that leaves my skin feeling soft and firm. it doesn't feel to dehydrating. I highly recommend this product!

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water with the pink cap is a staple item for me. I love this product just as much as BIODERMA Sensibio H2O which used to be my HG. Garnier does the job just as well for less than half the price. The only qualm I have it that it doesn't always remove all of my eye makeup (neither did BIODERMA) so I do keep a bottle of Clinique Take the Day Off handy for stubborn mascara and eyeliner.

This is great. I use this to remove makeup and it does that just brilliantly. No tight feeling, no perfume to irritate or nasty ingredients. Just a simple cleanser/makeup remover that works efficiently and doesn't cost too much...400ml for £4.99 in Boots stores which is good value. I find one bottle lasts me just under 2 months.

on 8/13/2018 7:36:00 PM

The perfect solution to easy, fuss-free cleansing and makeup removal. This micellar water is so efficient and effortless. When I get home late from a hard day's work, the last thing I want to do is take off my makeup - I want to sleep! But, this product is so simple to use and takes off all my makeup in just a couple of swipes, saving me from clogged pores and panda eyes in the morning. It does what is says on the bottle, you won't be disappointed.

on 8/12/2018 7:27:00 PM

I accidentally poured the entire bottle of my bioderma micellair water and I needed something similar fast. I decided to use this product for the time being and I found out that it's a pretty nice dupe for the bioderma one. If I live in a place where I can't find bioderma, I'd use this again.

on 8/12/2018 7:06:00 PM

I've tried it at a friend house, when I've stayed there for a sleepover. It cleans and freshens me very good, even if the composition made me a lil bit uncomfortable. I think you'll better rinse it off with water, which I oftenly do it myself, because it has a film sensation on the skin. Now I just remove it with toner, it seems to work too.
I use it when I don't have any Bioderma Sensibio H2O in the house and I can't restock :(
It has a very good price and it does its job very well, I recommend it to anyone.

on 8/8/2018 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It just doesn’t really do what I want it to. I use a cold cream to take off face makeup so I just use this to take off eye makeup and to get rid of cold cream residue. It doesn’t take off eyeliner/mascara/brows at all really, and I don’t use waterproof makeup. It doesn’t really take off cold cream residue that well either because it leaves a weird film on my face, I feel like I have to wash my face after using it.