Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular
SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, RegularSkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular

*PINK BOTTLE:AQUA/WATER, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, POLOXAMER 184, BIGUANIDE

Garnier Micellar water enables me to properly cleanse my face and remove makeup. It works well, gets rid of makeup etc. I do not like the way my skin feels after, as it has a weird sticky feel to it after use. I would/do prefer Garnier cleansing milk over their micellar water because of the way it leaves my skin feeling, though I do recommend this product. I would definitely buy this product again, and for quality, this product is fairly priced.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have been using this miceallar water to remove makeup before cleanser for a while, and while I don't really hate it, I don't love it either. If I use it to cleanse my skin on no-makeup days, I still have to rinse, otherwise it dries my skin out and increases sensitivity no matter what I put on after it. In spite of this, it still gets four lippies because it is convenient, affordable, easy to find, and it removes all but the most stubborn mascara very well.

on 6/24/2017 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It's a great solution for makeup removal. Very good for sensitive skin that breaks out easily. I use it to remove my makeup every time then I wash my face with a gentle cleanser. Honestly I don't think any makeup remover is enough to clean the face without washing it afterwards. This one is the best though.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely love this micellar cleansing water. I use a make up remover first and then use this to cleanse my skin. It even gets the remaining make up that was left behind, even the waterproof mascara and eye liner. My skin does not feel stripped and dry after using it and I do not have to rinse my face after using this either. It is great for those nights or mornings that I am in a rush and do not have time to use my cleanser and wash my face with water. It does not bother my skin at all or cause any break outs. I will continue to buy this until it is discontinued. I am a customer for life!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I experiment with skincare - I have sensitive, slightly compromised skin, mild acne, hyperpigmentation from spots and beginning wrinkles at 25 - and the only thing that keeps its spot in my vanity (alongside deodorant etc.) is this. It is mild, easy to use, and very well priced at €6/€7 for 400ml. Excellent for a first cleanse, I use this when I am too lazy to do an oil cleane first. I only use skincare and sunscreen, no make up, but still, the amount of dirt it gets rid of is stunning.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gentle on skin& effectively removed makeup. Glycerin in it benefits for hydration, therefore skin feel gentle clean but not like harsh crystal clean. Price is reasonable& frequently get1/3 off in promotion.Superior makeup remover for sensitive skin. Recommend it.

The GARNIER SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water such a nice cleanser and it is gentle to every skin type even if you have a sensitive skin! It removes dirt, grease, and makeup! I LOVE this cleanser!

on 6/9/2017 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is fantastic for removing eye makeup esp mascara and long wearing matte lipsticks. There is a residual mild sticky feeling but I usually wash it off after make up is removed. There is no detectable scent. No irritation or breakout notice. For me it seems pretty mild for a cleanser that does an excellent job of cleaning stubborn product of my face. A definite staple in my nightly regimen... always repurchasing this brand in the pink cap.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Wanted to see what all the hype was about with this micellar water. Tested it out a couple times and each time it irritated my skin which led me to breakout. I always follow up with a facial cleanser too but I guess there's an ingredient in this my face doesn't like. Back to simple cleansing facial wipes I go!

on 6/7/2017 11:23:00 PM

I had a coupon and bought this at Walmart since I had seen on TV looked like a good product. I usually use the make up remover wipes. The positive, yes it does remove your make up and eye make up. But it takes a while because you are using cotton pads and takes about a good 3 pads. Plus my face felt oily and yucky. I then took a shower and had to use dial soap to get that oily residue off my face.
Since I bought it I will use it till gone. However will not be buying anymore. I will stick to the make up remover wipes. They work just as good and not that oily feeling on my face.