Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular
SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, RegularSkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular

*PINK BOTTLE:AQUA/WATER, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, POLOXAMER 184, BIGUANIDE

on 8/19/2017 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I didn't like this stuff at first -- it felt oddly oily and I think it has a slightly funky smell, so I quit using it. But I digress -- I'm cheaping out the beauty/skincare budget a lot lately, and instead of plunking down $30 for Clinique TTDO cleansing balm, I dug this out and finished the bottle...and I admit, it gets makeup off well and doesn't irritate my (normal) skin. It does NOT take off gel eyeliner though, so be aware of that. I can get away with using 2 cotton pads to clean my whole face, and then I follow with my skincare, including a separate cleanser (Kate Somerville or Boscia). The big bottle isn't travel-friendly but I think they sell a small one...I plan to repurchase this because it's pretty cheap and it does work.

on 8/19/2017 3:18:00 AM

I was so excited to buy this product, just used it right before going to bed to remove my makeup and it was to me such a big disappointed I had to use more than 4 cotton pads to fully remove my makeup, and about the eye makeup remover part.. well it just didn't do it for me, difficult to remove after using 2 cotton pads which didn't seem to take it off at all. Huge disappointed in my opinion. Would take it to rite aid to return it and get my money back.

on 8/13/2017 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Broke me out and burned my skin! Bought the bigger bottle, it's a pity but perhaps it works for you.

Very effective, takes off all my makeup quickly and does not irritate my skin.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Heard a lot of hype about miceller water and that the garnier one was pretty good for a drug store brand. Have to say it's been living up to its standards. Wipes my makeup off easily and I noticed my pores diminishing the more I use it. I don't use it on a daily basis, only times when I wear makeup and need to remove it off. Doesn't leave my face feeling sticky after. What I found works for me to get the job done quicker instead of soaking it onto a cotton pad I use a makeup wipe and soak a bit on that. It wipes my makeup off so easily without no pulling or tugging required and my face feels so clean after there's no rinsing involved. Perfect for those times you come home after a late night and don't have the energy to wash your face with your full night time cleansing routine. Use miceller and I wake up with a bright looking face.

on 8/7/2017 9:37:00 PM

I picked this up initially for use as an eye makeup remover. I'd been using the Almay oil-free pads for YEARS and only recently realized how terrible they are at getting all the product off. The first time I used this, I held a saturated pad to my eyes, and it got a great deal off without my having to scrub away too much.

I have combination skin, and usually avoid any product with even the slightest bit of oil. I thought I would need the mattifying formula, but as it turned out, the regular stuff worked pretty well. It doesn't break me out and makes my face feel adequately refreshed -- though I'm not a fan of the light, soapy residue it seems to leave behind.

This is a good product if you're super lazy like me and sometimes just want to quickly get your makeup off and go to bed.

This stuff is great! This is the first time using Miceller water and i will never go back. This stuff is AMAZING! It does everything makeup removing wipes do and at a much better price! My bottle lasted me close to 6 months. I usually use it only as a morning cleanser because its so quick and easy. My only downside is that Garnier does test on animals. So that is why I wont be buying it again. But if Garnier would go cruelty free I would pick some up without question!

on 8/7/2017 1:51:00 PM

Love this micellar cleansing water!. At night, I use it after the Garnier Sulfate-Free cleanser, just to make sure I remove all traces of makeup. I do rinse after cleansing, even though the directions say you don't have to. My moisturizer goes on sooo smoothly afterwards. In the AM I use just the cleansing water to clean my face, rinse, dry and apply my moisturizer. My skin is looking really healthy and feels so clean and fresh. Highly recommend. Am about to start on my second bottle of this!

on 8/6/2017 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

it's so good! i had very dry skin on my vacation, i used it once, and it worked!

on 8/4/2017 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is probably the BEST and affordable micellar cleansing water that I have ever use in my entire life. I have a ridiculous hypoallergenic sensitive skin and this is so gentle on my face. My face feels fresh right after I cleansed with it. Love this product. *THUMBS UP*