Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water
SkinActive Micellar Cleansing WaterSkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water

*PINK BOTTLE:AQUA/WATER, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, POLOXAMER 184, BIGUANIDE

on 4/18/2018 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of the very few products I would call an HG product. I have repurchased over and over consistently for the past 3 years. Unfortunately, oil cleansers break me out but I needed a first cleanse to remove makeup/sunscreen before going in with a face wash. This works perfectly, and does not dry my face in the process. It has never caused me any problems with breakouts or clogged pores. My only complaint is that I go through bottles relatively quickly, since I use every day. I also have to soak it on at least 2 cotton pads to remove my makeup. But at 6 dollars, and using target cotton pads which are dirt cheap, I don’t mind. I tried bioderma micelles water but that dried out my skin badly. I love this product so much that I haven’t attempted to branch out and try any other brand’s micellar water since then. I will probably repurchase forever!

on 4/17/2018 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is great for the price. It gets my makeup off easily and doesn't dry my skin out or make it oily. It is very neutral and my skin feels normal afterwards, rather than treated in any way. I've been using it a month and have used less than a quarter of the bottle, making this very economical and the packaging makes it easy to use. There might be better products out there that multitask or something, but if I just want to get my makeup off, this does the job without breaking me out.

Love the pink garnier micellar! It has the exact same consistency with the Vichy Purete Thermale micellar but it doesn't contain parfum. With a little effort it can remove my waterproof eye makeup (mascara, eyeliner) but I prefer a slightly more oily make up remover for that purpose like the Garnier 2in eye makeup remover. I have sensitive, acne-prone, oily skin and it removes my face makeup effectively without irritating my skin. I have purchased this product over and over again!

The price isn't exorbitant, but in relation to the quality of the product, it's too much.

I'm always sure to put the cotton right up against the opening, because otherwise it will dribble down the side of the bottle and just get my fingers wet, instead of dripping straight down onto the cotton.

It has almost no smell at all. I have to be focusing on smelling it to pick up any odor.

My face doesn't quite feel clean when I use it. Because it isn't. With traditional "wash and rinse" cleansers, there's sometimes a little bit of dirtiness left on my skin that comes off on my toning pad. With this cleanser, I "clean" my face, and then as much comes off with my toner-filled cotton as came off with the initial cleanser.

Aside from not getting everything off my face, it also leaves a light, almost sticky residue. I tried using less product, but then it did an even worse job of cleaning my face. On its own, this feeling subsides fairly quickly, and if you use toner afterward, it becomes a non-issue.

I now only use this if I sleep in or something, and don't have time until the afternoon to use more typical cleansing methods.

on 4/3/2018 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This cleanser is great . There are times when I do not have time to cleanse and tone etc ,perhaps I'm feeling a little lazy or tired and want to at least get the makeup off before bed . It's so quick and easy to use and I love that ..
It also cleans off makeup really well and leaves my face feeling refreshed and toned .
It's a good buy and time saving .
Also a great eye makeup remover if you want to avoid the raccoon look in the morning .

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I’ve been using Garnier micellar water for about 3 years. I have used all 3 of the types (pink cap, blue cap, and green cap). It takes off makeup like magic, and it’s great if you’re feeling oily or just need to refresh your face. I bought the mattifying one for the first time last week, and I’m in love with it. It really does mattify my face, and it stays matte for a few hours. Even when I start getting oily again, I don’t get as oily as I do when I don’t use it. I love all of Garnier’s micellar waters, but the martifying one is hands-down my fave. Can’t recommend enough!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use micellar water to remove my makeup before I wash my face. My skin is oily and acne prone so certain steps must be followed. I really like this micellar water, it takes off my makeup and leaves my face feeling refreshed. When I go camping and don't have access to running water, this does a good job at getting my face clean and feeling refreshed. My skin never feels over-cleansed or tight when I use this.

I also like that there are different micellar waters for different types of skin/makeup. I use the pink one (all skin types) every day and I have a small blue one for waterproof eye makeup when I wear it.

This is a key step in my skincare routine, you guys. Never going without ever again.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I've only recently got into Micellar water so haven't been using it for long. I found this had a good effect on my pores, stopping them being enlarged. It also does a great job of removing make-up, though I've never tried using it on the eyes. Personally I think you should always use a special eye make-up remover for such a delicate area. I'm not that keen on the smell and it seems to leave a slight residue, but otherwise I think it's a good product.

on 3/24/2018 6:17:00 PM

I use this every day, sometimes twice. It's gentle enough to use in the morning with a cotton-round but strong enough to take off sunblock and makeup in the evening. My skin is sensitive, acne prone, and I have some mild rosacea - I didn't have any reaction to it. It has a very mild scent. I probably won't buy makeup wipes anymore. Yayyyy!

on 3/24/2018 5:46:00 PM

I signed up just to write this review. I used this for the first time last night. I do not have sensitive skin and for the most part my skin is quite good. It felt fine when I put it on. However, this morning I woke up to blotchy skin with red and white bumps. My face is itchy and it is uncomfortable. I have never had an allergic reaction to any product before. I am now taking anti histamine medication to try and relieve the itchiness and get rid of the bumps. I will be throwing the micellar water in the bin.