Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular
SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, RegularSkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular

*PINK BOTTLE:AQUA/WATER, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, POLOXAMER 184, BIGUANIDE

❤️❤️❤️ When I am too tired to remove my make up I take 2 pads with this water and my face looks fresh, cleaned and glowy. I think it's 🔝 for trips and quick cleansing

I have only used the bottle with the pink cap; not sure if that makes a difference. Pros: convenient because you can tone/clean face and remove eye and face makeup with one product, it is gentle and does not irritate my skin, reasonably priced. Cons: Doesn't completely remove make up. Definitely not a worthless product, but I would recommend using witch hazel as a toner as it is much more effective; however, only problem is you can't use witch hazel on your eyes.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm so happy I purchased this. I use it as a pre-cleanser to take off my makeup. I still wash my face afterwards, it's too hard to break the habit. only when I'm super tired do I skip the wash. This works great at removing my eye makeup. I have combination skin and this did not irritate my skin or eyes. Definitely buying this again.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

To me, micellar waters are convenient are because they clean and remove makeup without needing to rinse, perfect for flights, camping, or on my bedside table at the end of a long night. This does a decent job of cleaning and removing makeup on me but I realized as I left it on the skin that I didn't really check the ingredient list thoroughly and that my face was beginning to get reddened. What do you know, there's disodium cocoamphodiacetate which I think is also sometimes used in baby wipes(poor babies). Anyway, that's the kind of ingredient you have to rinse or it's harms your skin. To me, that defeats the purpose of micellar waters since makeup removers, good ones, are generally cheaper. This, by itself, isn't good at removing completely waterproof mascara and other long-wearing products require more rubbing which is uncomfortable and disconcerting since Oil-Free silicone-based formulas are cheaper and more easily available and dissolve makeup more efficiently. This cleans about as well as a regular cleanser, it just has a lighter weight texture, but I still need to rinse it. The sensitive version seems to have different ingredients, and hopefully that one's better. The L'oreal waterproof for all skin types blows any micellar water I've ever tried out of the water though.

on 3/9/2017 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

3.5/4 out of 5
I bought this on amazon (the blue bottle) it doesn't break out my overly sensitive skin at all! I think it dries out my already dry skin, though. I use it to take off my makeup and "cleanse" my face if I'm feeling lazy! I have very very very sensitive & dry skin. To be honest, I think it is a bit overpriced because i have only had it for like a month and it's halfway done. The blue bottle is also a little oily (I'm not too sure about the pink bottle). I find that you need a lot compared to other micellar cleansing waters. I'm not too sure if I will buy this again.

on 3/7/2017 12:44:00 PM

Makeup reviews are interesting, what works for some people doesn't always work for others. While this is not the best micellar water I've used, it does the job. I did find that the contents of the blue cap bottle do feel a little greasy. However, it did not leave my skin feeling oily or greasy after using it. It does a good job at removing waterproof makeup. Overall, not bad for the price. I just picked this up recently for the 2nd or 3rd time because Walgreen's was out of my favorite micellar water; this is a decent substitute.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I finally picked up the pink top version after seeing a YTer rave about it in a skincare video. I held out for a long time, because I already have an HG eye makeup remover. Plus, I don't like cluttering up my routine with extra products. However, I thought this might be a nice "refreshing" type of product...and it is! On its own, it doesn't do a good job of removing mascara, but it definitely removes other makeup. That being said, I mainly use it to remove the oily residue that my eye makeup remover leaves behind. It leaves my eye area feeling so clean and refreshed that I don't feel the need to wash my eyelids with baby shampoo or eyelid cleanser. I even use it in the morning to refresh my eyes and get rid of any sleep crusties. It looks and feels just like plain water, but it contains ingredients that make it non-drying. For me, plain water evaporating from my skin just makes it feel more dry, so I really like using the micellar water instead. It never irritates my eyes, either, and it does an alright job as an all-over toner for my face. I have since purchased the Garnier micellar water wipes (pink package), and I'm planning to fill a spray bottle too, to use as a spritz. Definitely a must-have product for me right now! Deducted 1 lippie due to the lack of a safety seal or tamper-resistant packaging. Anything meant for use around the eyes or mouth should be sealed!

on 3/7/2017 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this micellar cleansing water only for removing eye makeup as my eyes are quite sensitive towards any cleansers that are lotions or have oil as an ingredient. I find it easy to use - it removes makeup very well, feels easy to apply and lasts for a long time. I have repurchased it couple of times already. As I have quite problematic face, I haven't used it for removing skin foundation or powder - I use other products for that, therefore I cannot judge how it performs.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have the one in the blue bottle, which is the waterproof one and I love it! I use it to remove my eye makeup and it is very good at removing all of my makeup, I don't even have to use that much. You can use it all over your face, but I generally only use it for my eye makeup and then clean the rest of my face with a cleanser. So far I have had no breakouts from using this and it works well on my sensitive eyes. I don't feel like it burns or causes any discomfort on my eyes. I would definitely recommend this. My friend was over one time and needed to take off her makeup and she used some of this and went to go buy some of her own! I have repurchased this many times and I will continue to do so. Try it! You won't regret it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

While the bottle in the pink cap was OK, I absolutely hated the blue capped micellar water. It was supposed to great at removing waterproof makeup, but it was just an oily greasy mess. I really did not like that one. The pink capped micellar water is more for sensitive skin types, and it does a decent job at removing my makeup but I find the simple micellar water removes makeup even better. I will repurchase the simple, and not these.