Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water
SkinActive Micellar Cleansing WaterSkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water

*PINK BOTTLE:AQUA/WATER, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, POLOXAMER 184, BIGUANIDE

on 2/21/2018 10:40:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It`s not a dupe for Bioderma by any means. It leaves kind of an oily film on your face, so you want to splash it with usual water, which never happens when using Bioderma. What`s real dupe is Biore Cleansing water. I am buying Japanese version, but they have English one as well with a bit different package (not 100% sure about the formula). I was using Bioderma for around 4 years (instead of morning washing, also sometimes to remove makeup before cleansing, always looking for a cheaper dupe. Tried several Garnier ones, but it`s far from being similar. Now I use Biore for around half a year and seriously cannot see or feel a difference

the pink cap stuff was quite effective at removing makeup and mascara, but it has kind of a weird soapy feeling and it irritated my eyes really bad when i was taking off my mascara. i do seem to have very sensitive eyes, so for anyone else whose eyes burn/tear up easily, be cautious with this product.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I first bought a travel size of this product because I was unsure if I was going to like it and didn't want to be stuck with a full-size of something I didn't like. Well, long story short, I love this stuff πŸ˜†

Note: I really recommend only using this on a cotton pad, I tried it with toilet paper and it really just sucked up all the product. A cotton pad gets well saturated and ensures that the product will get on your face

Pros:
-unscented
-takes off makeup well
-packaging doesn't leak
-no residue

Cons:
-can irritate sensitive eyes if you get it in them
-the original isn't too good on any waterproof makeup like mascara or liquid matte lipstick, but there's a version for dealing with those anyway πŸ˜‹

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've bought and used four bottles of this, but I only purchase on sale at Walgreen's or it's too expensive for how much you need to use daily. However after deep cleansing, or to dissolve nasty clogged pores, this really is nice. It takes quite a bit of product to get a full face of makeup off, but I use it as another step after cleansing and before toning. I find it really helps breakouts if I just rest a soaked cotton bud over the area for a few seconds.

Pros: No scent, no irritation, cleanses well, gets everything off of my skin, doesn't require rinsing, is affordable vs other micellar waters and regularly on sale with coupons. I can see makeup and gunk dissolving on my skin. Takes off eyeshadow well. This is very very gentle.

Cons: Best in multi step cleansing routine, not great for mascara removal or to remove a full face of makeup, you need way too much.

on 2/15/2018 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Not too harsh on my sensitive, acne-prone skin which is a gamechanger for my judgment. Definitely gonna repurchase this (or the blue one as both work great on me)

on 2/10/2018 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This is nothing to write home about in my opinion. It does a very light duty job. I favor the blue top miscellar water in this range because while I do not use waterproof makeup, this takes longer to remove my eye makeup than the blue one. It takes more product, too. It is cute, pretty and functional, but I would recommend getting the blue one for a more potent clean since they are the same price.

on 2/5/2018 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my second favourite micellar cleansing water (my first being Biorderma). This is a great alternative as it doesn't cause any irritation and removes all makeup effectively. It removes eye makeup really well which is something I look for in a cleansing water really. I use a cleansing water to remove makeup before I cleanse properly with a cleansing oil. This does a great job as a first-cleanse.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a good first step in make up removal. Nothing too harsh, yet it's quite effective at removing make up. Hasn't given my sensitive skin any issues. Solid 4/5.

The best micellar water cleanser in the market imo. It is my HG cleanser and I have finished 3 bottles already. Very good product and affordable. Highly recommend!! Cant wait to try the new formula 'Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water ' which has been out in UK and Asia for quite a while.

πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ