Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular
SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, RegularSkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular

*PINK BOTTLE:AQUA/WATER, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, POLOXAMER 184, BIGUANIDE

I love to use this product for taking off my eye make up. I mostly wear liquid eyeliner and mascara. It's very easy to take it off. I don't use it for my face since I prefer to use a cleansing balm and toner. It's a good value for money. Definitely will keep buying this!

HORRIBLE!!!!
I've been lucky enough to have quite clear skin throughout my teens and now my young adulthood. But about 3 months ago I started breaking out like never before. I don't mean a spot or two, I'm talking whole forehead covered in bumps, blackheads on nose and cheeks, bumps on my chin etc. All of these then got inflamed and as soon as one would heal, 3 more would pop up.

I was on antibiotics for 3 weeks, am on the pill for the past couple of years and both my parents are doctors so I tried all conventional acne treatments. I went through ALL my makeup and every single ingredient to make sure I wasn't wearing something clogging and so on. You get it, I was legit desperate. NOTHING HELPED.

Until I discovered.... that this godforsaken product contains disodium cocoamphodiacetate. disodium cocoamphodiacetate is basically made from coconut oil. That shit clogs your pores like a mofo, legit the day I stopped using it my skin started slowly getting better.. so thank you garnier, your cheap *** ruined my skin for nothing. DON'T USE.

on 11/28/2017 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I like this product alot. I prefer it to the original micellar water by Bioderma.

Pros:
- Removes makeup and sunscreen well. I use cosmetic gauze pads which work well with this.
- Does not leave a film or cause me any skin issues (Bioderma was horrible for my skin - left me with dry and textured skin).
- Inexpensive
- I like the packaging. It's simple.

Cons:
- Don't have any that are significant. I do wish their small bottle was 3oz instead of 3.4oz for travel.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Finally something which I can easily remove my makeup with without my eyes stinging! This is so light and leaves my skin leaving fresh. I know it says you don’t need to rinse it off but I can’t imagine why anyone wouldn’t rinse it. It makes my skin a little itchy if I leave it on unnecessarily. It’s quick, easy and feels so much simpler and less messy to use than using cleansing milks and what not. It’s good value when on offer and I usually hold off until it’s cheaper before buying it.

The hinge on the lid keeps snapping so it’s not the strongest packaging. Would be nice if it came in a pump dispenser like those nail polish dispensers which you push down on with a cotton pad.

on 10/20/2017 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I'm reviewing the All-in-1, all skin types, even sensitive version. Pink cap. No mention of removing waterproof m/u.

This breaks me out every single time. Sigh. It only takes about an hour after using this with a cotton pad, and I have at least 5 zits on my face. The deep kind that are painful.

I love Micellar type cleansers, so this is very disappointing.

My Simple brand one doesn't do this, so will stick with that.

Removes most make up and is gentle but still need a good cleansing after. This is not enough.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I use this to remove face and eye makeup prior to cleansing and it does the job and doesn't leave my dry, mature skin feeling tight. Great on a qtip if you make a mistake with eye m/u application too. Have repurchased many times.

on 9/21/2017 3:19:00 AM

Its a newbie to cleanser range but apart from the fancy name its just simple alkaline water.

Pros
cheap

Cons
u need plenty of product to remove makeup. Forget this if you use heavy make up
u still need to rinse
u taste the alkaline when removing lipstick... yuck

Repurchase
Nop! Nvr again

I'd stick to sephora makeup remover/wipes

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

So surprised at all the negative comments! I really love this product. It does what it says it will do (or maybe it's because I am a micellar virgin thats why I am so amazed with this?) I have never really tried any other ones except for this just for crap and giggles. It took my make up off effortlessly. And I mean EVERYTHING... It's fantastic! I probably wouldn't buy again though after this bottle as another user said it has something in it that is carcinogenic... Better be safe than sorry!

on 10/12/2017 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Great product.. I have sensitive skin, so I can't use harsh products. This product works well at removing my makeup, even my waterproof eyeliner. This is a mild cleanser that removes my makeup without drying out my skin. It takes off mascara,foundation and everything else with ease and leaves my skin very clean and soft.