Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream

4.2

AQUA (WATER), CAPRYLYL METHICONE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PROPANEDIOL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, SILICA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LYSOLECITHIN, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, AMYL CINNAMAL, BHT, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PANTOLACTONE, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHEROL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE.[ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS)].

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

To debrief you all about my skin, i have dry combination and super sensitive skin.

Often i have acne scars, red blotches, pimples... the whole works and i must say for $25 (Australian retail price), its a pretty damn good cc cream.
I use it just like a foundation, but i find that it looks best and more natural when using a damp sponge. It doesnt crease, or seep into my fine lines under my eyes, it provides enough hydration for my face so it doesnt look dry around the 5 hours mark. I'ld say the coverage is around light-medium, but can be build-able to an extent. It wont cover those huge red zits, but it does great evening the skin tone and complexion. I would however, use a primer or a setting spray as i found that my new holy grail product (the mario badescu rosewater spray) does wonders to getting my makeup to stay put, and make my complexion look much healthier.

I will say that for me, bourjois foundations tend to oxidize, which is a damn shame because i can never seem to find the right shade especially during the winter time. This pretty much just means that it tends to go a little bit yellow-orangey over time. Thus i tend not to use this in the winter time.
However, overall it is a great cc cream/foundation and i have really liked it to the point where ive combined it into my everyday makeup routine. If you have dry skin like myself, just make sure to moisturise and i recommend using a damp sponge when applying.

on 6/27/2016 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've been watching this product for a long time but, since I don't have any experience with the alphabet creams (except a terrible one with Garnier's BB), I thought this was superfluous in my beauty bag, because I already have my excellent foundation and that works for every season. But something rang in my ear and wanted to try it. For 7 euros on Amazon.it, it wouldn't have been that big loss.
So, I expected to receive a coloured cream with some corrective pigments, but I ended receiving a wonderful product! It works exactly like a foundation, providing exceptional coverage for being labeled as 'cc cream', and exceptional overall. The pigments do their job, erasing my eternal redness and even some major blemishes (hello big ass chin pimples!). I didn't find any spectacular hydration property tho, but it's not drying either. It just stays and covers nicely. It seems to last enough - I cooked and did gardening in the heat while wearing it, and it still feels and looks perfect. Literally in 1-2-3 seconds, because it's so easy to work!
I got the shade Ivory. I thought at first it was too light, but as soon as I squeezed it, the colour seemed perfect for me. Hallelujah!
I didn't need the sponge, and used only my fingers. I would suggest to use a pea size amount for each side of the face, otherwise might look cakey if you don't have time to blend it properly.
I would suggest one in each beauty bag for fast make up when you're in a hurry but would love to rely on something effective and covering.

UPDATE: from 4 lippies I went for 5. I gave full points only to an extremely small number of products and this one totally deserves them. It will be my to-go summer foundation, because with one strokes it literally erases all the blemishes. It turns me from pale s**t face to healthy wonder and it is there to stay! Bye bye concealer! Bye bye primer! See you next winter!

To Read all 137 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/22/2016 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely love this CC cream. It provides good coverage and is buildable. Last a long time too. The only thing I don't love about this product is the packaging. The product is simply too liquidy to be put in a tube so you'll end up making a mess if you're not careful.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is a really good cc cream. I have quite a few acne scars and breakouts right now but this is perfect for when I just want something to take the redness down, and it's actually very build able whilst not being cakey. My only gripe is the shade selection, my skin is around NC35 with a true yellow tone because I'm Indian, 01 is obviously for fair skin, 02 is yellow enough but noticeably light, 03 and 04 are too dark and 03 has some weird orange tone to it, looks so bad.

on 5/26/2016 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Since I'm fan of tinted moisturizer I've tried so many products from local or international brand, korean CC cream tend to have low coverage and the color option often doesn't match my skintone.
this CC cream does moisturized my dry chin area, medium coverage, long lasting, and it doesn't break me out. My sister adore this CC cream for it's luminous effect on skin.
But be careful with the packaging, please close the lid properly to prevent contents from leaking

Hope Bourjois provide pump for this CC cream *finger crossed

on 5/21/2016 8:34:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

well.. this is an OK product. I don't hate it but I don't love it either. First of all the color range of this product is very small.. I'm pretty fair(nc15) and the lightest shade was dark for me.. but not only dark..too orange and slightly pink at the shame time. Also it claims that it gives a matte-semi matte finish.. well although it does that almost.. the feeling that I got when I wear this is like I had a layer of an oil based foundation. I don't know how it does that because when you look at it it seems very light weight and natural. I wanted to wear this as an everyday makeup for my no makeup makeup look and trick people into think that I don't wear anything..This could be possible if the color was more beige and light and the finish less dewy and heavy. I now use it after the gym when my face is red and I want to look decent in order to go home afterwards. I will not repurchase although I love bourjois.

on 4/8/2016 6:43:00 PM

I love this product. Having a dry skin , I was searching for non cakey foundation or BB cream that makes my skin little glowy . I use it with its concealer which is great by the way . Very good product for good price . It's a must have

This is a good CC cream. Good product, good price point, I like the tube plastic packaging but why oh why is it orange?

I have shade 31.

For reference, I'm a MAC NC20. Chanel VA B10. GA Lasting 4.5.

The shade range isn't the best. I ended up looking very orangey at the end of the day but maybe I chose the wrong shade. Gives a healthy luminous glow. I found it worked best when applied with your fingers then using a beauty blender to fix and blend the rest. Never caked on me, would purchase again if I could find my perfect shade!

on 3/28/2016 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I love the coverage and feel of this CC cream but the colour is completely off for me (but that's my mistake!). I am NC15/Nars Gobi (neutral-yellow undertones) and struggle to find drugstore foundations that aren't really pink. Bourjois is great for those of us with more yellow undertones and their Healthy Mix Serum foundation is a fab colour match for me. I bought this cream in shade 32 Light Beige and it's far too dark - I think it also oxidises orangey on my face. I will repurchase though in a lighter shade since the coverage is great (more coverage than Healthy Mix Serum IMO) and it's so hydrating on my flakey, dry skin. I don't use this with powder since my skin is too dry, but with UD All Nighter setting spray, I think this has good staying power.

Even though the colour is off, I'll keep it and use it for summer. Love this product!