Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream
123 Perfect CC Cream

4.2

AQUA (WATER), CAPRYLYL METHICONE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PROPANEDIOL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, SILICA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LYSOLECITHIN, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, AMYL CINNAMAL, BHT, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PANTOLACTONE, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHEROL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE.[ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS)].

on 2/16/2017 8:58:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have this in the lightest shade Ivory and use it in the summer, when I'm most tan (haha).
Formula is very runny, application is ok, but it IS very siliconey. I apply it with my fingers and have to set it with a transluscent powder to get a satin finish.

Green pigment makes it look natural on me. It has surprisingly high coverage (i would say medium).

Packaging is tube with a thin nozzle, which is practical, considering how runny this product is.

TBH, I consider this a foundation.

on 1/27/2017 7:34:00 AM

I find this to be too oily, and doesn't blend very well. I mix it with the Chanel Perfection Lumiere one (in the little black plastic bottle) which is much drier and the result is alright, although I don't think I'll buy this product again. Also, if you are between two shades, better take the lighter one.

on 1/27/2017 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I purchased this CC cream in the shade 31 Ivory which I mix with 33 Rose Beige when I use fake tan. It costs 25 AUD (17 AUD when it's on sale) for a 30mL tube and comes in two other shades - 32 Light Beige and 34 Bronze.

The consistency is quite runny and has a tendency to spill out if I'm not careful. For that reason, I think it would be best suited to having a small pump on the end rather than the little nozzle but it's nothing worth refusing to repurchase over as I'm now on my fourth tube.
On application, it's quite obvious that there are some silicones present in the formulation and the fragrance is quite intense but that doesn't last very long at all. The thin "cream" glides on very smoothly with an almost velvety texture and although I associate that word with a matte finish it gives more of natural, skin-like appearance. It does a great job of correcting mild imperfections such as post-inflammatory pigmentation and redness, as well as giving a slightly blurred effect to the skin.
I'm really impressed with the lasting power of this CC cream too! it stays put all day on my normal/dry skin, even over the top of my rosehip oil in the middle of Summer.

Overall, it's a wonderful product and I'll continue to repurchase.

on 9/29/2016 11:27:00 AM

This really is a holy grail! It gives a decent amount of cover if you just want to hide some redness or spots but not look like you have anything on. No one ever notices that i have something on my face because you do not feel it and it blends in so beautiful and effortless with the skin. Great for everyday or beginners who just want to try wearing makeup. You won't feel a thing and will look flawless! Love it!!

on 9/27/2016 12:44:00 AM

Pros:
+ medium coverage, doesn't cakey at all. Just natural. If you finish with powder foundation or loose powder, it's like you are wearing foundation (medium coverage look). Sometimes I use this after primer and before foundation to get full coverage.
+ stays whole day without too much oxidise or melt off
+ affordable

Cons:
- hard to clean off due to product longevity. You have to clean your face with milk cleanser, or use cleansing tissue twice. This tends to block pores if you don't wash properly.

Def a hit for me, will repurchase.

on 9/18/2016 3:11:00 AM

I have been using this CC cream for a little over 2 years and have purchased 3 tubes in shade 31 (I think this would be a good fair shade if you are nw20 or lighter, or nc15-ish, the undertone is neither too pink nor too yellow). It's abit too light for me in the warmer months. I mix it with 123 Perfect foundation in #52 when I am abit more tan and I get a perfect match. So I tend to use this CC cream more often in the cooler months. It feels light and hydrating and has very decent coverage (more like a sheer foundation) and has enough coverage to even out my skintone by hiding minor blemishes and redness, it even hides my slight dark circles, no concealer needed. It makes my skin look really good but still like skin, hence my repurchasing it over and over.
So now, what I DON'T like about it...The SPF (15) is too low! It's only enough if you're going to be indoors all day, but even then most daytime moisturizers and foundations nowadays have higher SPFs than that. The whole point of using a CC cream is so that you don't have to layer multiple products, it is supposed to moisturize, protect, and enhance all at once. I still need to layer a sunscreen underneath to get proper sun protection, and in summer (when I need SPF the most) doing that makes my combo skin turn greasy quickly since this CC cream is already hydrating...not a problem in winter when I am dry, but it's still annoying to have to layer sunscreen under a BB/CC cream, that defeats its purpose and makes it a glorified sheer-foundation (which is what it should have been marketed as). I really hope Bourjois would up the SPF in this product (it wouldn't hurt to introduce more shades either!), because in every other respect this stuff is perfect.
I'm now on the lookout for an actual CC cream, it should have SPF 30 minimum, and I don't mind if it has slightly less coverage.

This is a really good product. The reason I won't repurchase it anymore is because the lightest shade is too dark for me, and I don't like to use foundation mixer on a daily basis.
It has a beautiful finish, gives a healthy, glowy (but not oily) look, similar to Healthy Mix, but it has a better coverage.
Cons:
- baby powder scent
- packaging- tube is hygienic, yes, but distributes too much product
- limited shade range
- it oxidizes- not much, but it does
I apply it with my beauty blender, a foolproof tool.

on 9/9/2016 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Best BB/CC cream I've tried so far, even better than Chanel and at a much much better price. I love that it's has great coverage and just one layer covers up my Rosacea pretty well. And so effortless to apply. I want to buy stock in this foundation ... I mean CC cream.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It's fine,but I wouldn't buy it again.I tried to apply it with a brush,hands,beauty blender...It sinks into my skin but leaves powdery residue when it dries.It's more than a CC cream,this is a foundation.I want more of a natural finish for everyday.

on 8/24/2016 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

A great product. It has good coverage - to me it leans more towards the foundation category rather than BB/CC cream. Leaves my skin smooth and healthy looking whilst covering the redness. I tried it on half of my bare face (without moisturiser) and on the other half I did put moisturiser. Both sides looked and felt the same so I can tell that this is definitely hydrating. Well done, Bourjois! Top shelf along with the Healthy Mix Serum foundation.

I give it a 4.5 out of 5 only because the lightest colour (31) is still a tiny bit too dark for my NC15 skin knowing the fact that this oxidise a little.