Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream
123 Perfect CC Cream

4.2

AQUA (WATER), CAPRYLYL METHICONE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PROPANEDIOL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, SILICA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LYSOLECITHIN, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, AMYL CINNAMAL, BHT, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PANTOLACTONE, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHEROL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE.[ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS)].

on 10/11/2017 6:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have combination skin and have a few blemishes on the t-zone of my face. I live in a hot and humid country. This is my first cc cream so I can't compare it with other cc creams. I love cc cream because it has color correctors and it has spf so I don't have to spend extra time layering sunscreen underneath it especially when I'm rushing to work. The coverage is medium, and it has a natural finish and the colour matches my skin. However, I notice that after 8 hour, it does oxidise a little bit. Plus my t-zone is a bit shiny after about 4 hours of using it. And it transfers! Still thinking whether to repurchase considering that it's much cheaper than the IT cc cream!

on 9/29/2017 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Love this! I don't even know what a CC cream is supposed to be like so as with other reviewers, I'm just treating it like a liquid foundation.

Let's get the drawback out of the way - the shade range is terrible. I'm NW15 which luckily is the perfect shade for 31 Ivory. It's nice and pink based, if that's your thing.

It goes on very light and you can build it up. It doesn't oxidise, stick to dry patches or go oily. You can even wear without powder for light make up days. Love!

on 9/6/2017 10:10:00 AM

Good coverage, quite often I use it instead of regular foundation. It's hard for me to pick the right shade since ivory is too light (too pink?) for me and light beige is perfect for summer when I get some tan but too dark when the tan fades.

on 8/25/2017 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a first impression review, but I was so moved by this CC cream that I must write a review now! Plus, as an avid user of foundations/BB creams/tinter moisturisers, sometimes it's easy to tell for me from a first impression how a product will fare in the long run.

I used my fingers to apply the CC cream, thinking it'll have the consistency and coverage of a BB cream or tinted moisturiser and not wanting to sheer out any coverage by using a sponge or brush. Boy, I was wrong. It was A LOT more coverage that I expected, much like a foundation pretty much. Despite that, it still applied nicely with fingers and didn't look cakey even hours after application. Stayed on all day. It felt lightweight on the face as well. It has a slightly matte finish which, again, I didn't expect from a CC cream. For reference, it's definitely more matte than Bourjois' healthy mix foundations. In fact, I feel like this CC cream even has higher coverage than the healthy mix foundations, which has a light to buildable medium coverage. I have a lot of hyperpigmentation from old acne and a little bit of redness from current spots, and this covers them up pretty well before I even apply concealer too.

I guess the only gripes I have with this CC cream is the limited shade range and packaging. I believe there are only 4 shades. I'm an NC25-30 in MAC and the second shade fits me well. If you're much lighter or darker than NC25-30, idk. The packaging is a bit messy as well. I ordered the CC cream online and since the tube's opening isn't sealed with a sticker or anything, a lot of the product leaked in the cap because of the air pressure etc. That kinda sucks, but it's okay now. Price is alright, a bit pricey in Australia but I purchased it during Priceline's 40% off cosmetics sale, so that's okay too!

Overall, I think this is a great CC cream if you wanna venture out of foundations onto BB creams or tinted moisturisers but concerned about the lower coverage. This is really good.

on 6/29/2017 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my current everyday foundation as of now. I had trouble finding a foundation that fits my incredibly yellow undertones and surprisingly enough after many swatchings on drugstores, this is actually the closest I've found. Hence the reason why I've gotten it. Mine is 32 Beige Clair, and the closest foundation matches I have so far is RCMA Shinto 1, and Kat Von D Neutral 45 as reference.

Pros-
- Medium buildable coverage
- Nice natural finish
- Good color selections for people who are light-medium and with yellow undertones

Cons
- Pricey for a drugstore brand
- Squeeze tube packaging ( I prefer pumps)
- Does cling onto drier skin patches on me
- Not as long lasting as I want it to be ( 4-5 hours)

I'd buy it again if I still can't find an affordable yellow toned foundation but otherwise, probably not. I do prefer heavier coverage/cream foundations too so this isn't really for me. But for it's availability, I probably would if I ran out and if the foundation I've ordered online hasn't arrived yet

on 9/8/2017 10:04:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

My skin is mixed, dehydrated, acne-prone. This is the best foundation (bb and cc creams are all foundations for me) I've ever tried and the only one who satisfies all my requirements.
The shade I own is 32 light beige. I would say it's neutral-yellow. Compared to HM 52, it's not lighter nor darker, but it's different. HM 52 is more orange than this and more noticeable on my face.
Coverage is medium to full, buildable. I don't need a face concealer when using this, just under eye concealer (because I like lighter shade there). Compared to HM, the coverage of cc cream is better.
The best thing is - it's somehow matt and hydrating the same time. At least, more matt and more hydrating than HM.
It does accentuate some dry parts of my nose, but less than most other foundations. It doesn't make my skin produce more oil.
Fragrance is barely noticeable. Packaging is great, not messy at all. Easy to carry it in the bag. I prefer tube to glass bottle with pump.
Did not cause any breakouts. Not noticeable on skin, of course if you pick the right shade.
I can't beleive I finally found my best foundation. I was starting to beleive that all foundations are bad.
Some foundations I tried: HM, HM serum, Avene liquid foudation, Avene compact for dry skin, Vichy Teint Ideal cream, Vichy Dermablend, Dior Nude Air Serum, Clinique Superbalanced Silk...
I recommend this to people with normal, combination and oily skin. For dry also yes, but not if it's very dry.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I can't believe it's taken me so long to review this product since it's one of the few makeup items I've actually repurchased. I don't know why it's marketed as a "CC cream", to me it's more like a good BB or a lightweight/medium coverage foundation.

This is just excellent all around. My shade is 31 Ivory, and it's a pretty good match for my fair/light skin. It's very liquidy and has a velvety feel to it. It spreads out very easily, just with fingers and gives a natural result that's neither matte nor dewy. I also find that it glides very effortlessly over any texture or flakiness. Coverage can range from light to medium depending what method of application you use and how much you build it up. It doesn't look cakey at all and it's perfect for daytime occasions. If I want more of a glowy, no-makeup makeup look I like to add a drop of face oil to it or even mix it with my sunscreen. It's not particularly longwearing -nothing on me is- but that can be adjusted with a primer and some powder on top.

My only problem is how leaky the bottle is, it can get messy and a bit wasteful but I'm overlooking it because the product itself is so great. Price is very reasonable for the quality.

on 6/5/2017 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this CC cream. I'm a foundation lover and have a considerable collection of both drugstore and high end foundations and this is one of my absolute favorites.
I have dry skin and redness and this cc cream does wonders to both. I does not cling to dry areas and it is the only foundation/cc cream that evens of the redness of my skin, without me having to go over with a concealer. It´s so easy and fast to apply and I have tried fingers, sponge and brushes. I personally prefer sponges - but that goes for all my foundations, as brushes tend to stir up dry skin.
I can't buy it where I live, but have found places to order it online. Will repurchase as soon as I run out and this time I will order the lightest and second lightest at the same time, so I can wear during fall and winter too.
I would say medium coverage. I looks beautiful when applied and blends in nicer than any other cc or foundation I own, it just melts into the skin, making it look flawless but not super made up.
Highly recommend. And the price is awesome.

on 5/12/2017 7:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I've always liked the idea of bb/cc creams - a product that evens out the tan AND is good for your skin, but everything I tried was either too dark for my pale skin - even the lightest shades - or turned my face into an oily mess. Or both. (Looking at you, everyone's favorite Garnier BB cream!) Well, I finally found The One for me.
The finish is very natural, it's not matte nor dewy, it just gives you a healthy glow and it honestly looks and feels like you have nothing on your skin, it's pretty amazing. Also, it completely "erases" some stubborn redness that likes to appear in my nose area which I didn't expect considering it is not a foundation, after all. As for the application, I've only tried applying it with my fingers and I haven't had any problems - it blends super easily.
I've tried it both with and without some setting powder on top (I use Bourjois Healthy Mix powder, in case it matters), and without it, I tend to get a little oily by the afternoon, but it's not something blotting papers can't fix.
The only thing I dislike about this product is the scent - in the beginning, it's pretty strong and, like someone before me said, it reminds me of old ladies' perfume. But it disappears after about half an hour so I can live with it.
TL;DR: If you're a pale gal (or guy, why not) with oily skin, this is the CC cream for you.

I'm SO disappointed.

Having read so many great reviews on this CC Cream and waiting for my colour to come in to my local Priceline I was really excited to get it home and get playing with it.

I love the application, I love the look it gave me, I love the coverage, I love that it didn't settle into my fine lines , wrinkles or pores......tragically 2 days later my face hurts and I am a red mess :(

At least it didn't cost too much.