Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream
123 Perfect CC Cream

4.2

AQUA (WATER), CAPRYLYL METHICONE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PROPANEDIOL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, SILICA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LYSOLECITHIN, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, AMYL CINNAMAL, BHT, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PANTOLACTONE, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHEROL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE.[ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS)].

on 9/29/2016 11:27:00 AM

This really is a holy grail! It gives a decent amount of cover if you just want to hide some redness or spots but not look like you have anything on. No one ever notices that i have something on my face because you do not feel it and it blends in so beautiful and effortless with the skin. Great for everyday or beginners who just want to try wearing makeup. You won't feel a thing and will look flawless! Love it!!

on 9/27/2016 12:44:00 AM

Pros:
    + medium coverage, doesn't cakey at all. Just natural. If you finish with powder foundation or loose powder, it's like you are wearing foundation (medium coverage look). Sometimes I use this after primer and before foundation to get full coverage.
    + stays whole day without too much oxidise or melt off
    + affordable

Cons:
    - hard to clean off due to product longevity. You have to clean your face with milk cleanser, or use cleansing tissue twice. This tends to block pores if you don't wash properly.

Def a hit for me, will repurchase.

on 9/18/2016 3:11:00 AM

I have been using this CC cream for a little over 2 years and have purchased 3 tubes in shade 31 (I think this would be a good fair shade if you are nw20 or lighter, or nc15-ish, the undertone is neither too pink nor too yellow). It's abit too light for me in the warmer months. I mix it with 123 Perfect foundation in #52 when I am abit more tan and I get a perfect match. So I tend to use this CC cream more often in the cooler months. It feels light and hydrating and has very decent coverage (more like a sheer foundation) and has enough coverage to even out my skintone by hiding minor blemishes and redness, it even hides my slight dark circles, no concealer needed. It makes my skin look really good but still like skin, hence my repurchasing it over and over.
    So now, what I DON'T like about it...The SPF (15) is too low! It's only enough if you're going to be indoors all day, but even then most daytime moisturizers and foundations nowadays have higher SPFs than that. The whole point of using a CC cream is so that you don't have to layer multiple products, it is supposed to moisturize, protect, and enhance all at once. I still need to layer a sunscreen underneath to get proper sun protection, and in summer (when I need SPF the most) doing that makes my combo skin turn greasy quickly since this CC cream is already hydrating...not a problem in winter when I am dry, but it's still annoying to have to layer sunscreen under a BB/CC cream, that defeats its purpose and makes it a glorified sheer-foundation (which is what it should have been marketed as). I really hope Bourjois would up the SPF in this product (it wouldn't hurt to introduce more shades either!), because in every other respect this stuff is perfect.
    I'm now on the lookout for an actual CC cream, it should have SPF 30 minimum, and I don't mind if it has slightly less coverage.

This is a really good product. The reason I won't repurchase it anymore is because the lightest shade is too dark for me, and I don't like to use foundation mixer on a daily basis.
    It has a beautiful finish, gives a healthy, glowy (but not oily) look, similar to Healthy Mix, but it has a better coverage.
    Cons:
    - baby powder scent
    - packaging- tube is hygienic, yes, but distributes too much product
    - limited shade range
    - it oxidizes- not much, but it does
    I apply it with my beauty blender, a foolproof tool.

on 9/9/2016 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Best BB/CC cream I've tried so far, even better than Chanel and at a much much better price. I love that it's has great coverage and just one layer covers up my Rosacea pretty well. And so effortless to apply. I want to buy stock in this foundation ... I mean CC cream.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It's fine,but I wouldn't buy it again.I tried to apply it with a brush,hands,beauty blender...It sinks into my skin but leaves powdery residue when it dries.It's more than a CC cream,this is a foundation.I want more of a natural finish for everyday.

on 8/24/2016 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

A great product. It has good coverage - to me it leans more towards the foundation category rather than BB/CC cream. Leaves my skin smooth and healthy looking whilst covering the redness. I tried it on half of my bare face (without moisturiser) and on the other half I did put moisturiser. Both sides looked and felt the same so I can tell that this is definitely hydrating. Well done, Bourjois! Top shelf along with the Healthy Mix Serum foundation.

I give it a 4.5 out of 5 only because the lightest colour (31) is still a tiny bit too dark for my NC15 skin knowing the fact that this oxidise a little.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

To debrief you all about my skin, i have dry combination and super sensitive skin.

Often i have acne scars, red blotches, pimples... the whole works and i must say for $25 (Australian retail price), its a pretty damn good cc cream.
    I use it just like a foundation, but i find that it looks best and more natural when using a damp sponge. It doesnt crease, or seep into my fine lines under my eyes, it provides enough hydration for my face so it doesnt look dry around the 5 hours mark. I'ld say the coverage is around light-medium, but can be build-able to an extent. It wont cover those huge red zits, but it does great evening the skin tone and complexion. I would however, use a primer or a setting spray as i found that my new holy grail product (the mario badescu rosewater spray) does wonders to getting my makeup to stay put, and make my complexion look much healthier.

I will say that for me, bourjois foundations tend to oxidize, which is a damn shame because i can never seem to find the right shade especially during the winter time. This pretty much just means that it tends to go a little bit yellow-orangey over time. Thus i tend not to use this in the winter time.
    However, overall it is a great cc cream/foundation and i have really liked it to the point where ive combined it into my everyday makeup routine. If you have dry skin like myself, just make sure to moisturise and i recommend using a damp sponge when applying.

on 6/27/2016 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I've been watching this product for a long time but, since I don't have any experience with the alphabet creams (except a terrible one with Garnier's BB), I thought this was superfluous in my beauty bag, because I already have my excellent foundation and that works for every season. But something rang in my ear and wanted to try it. For 7 euros on Amazon.it, it wouldn't have been that big loss.
    So, I expected to receive a coloured cream with some corrective pigments, but I ended receiving a wonderful product! It works exactly like a foundation, providing exceptional coverage for being labeled as 'cc cream', and exceptional overall. The pigments do their job, erasing my eternal redness and even some major blemishes (hello big ass chin pimples!). I didn't find any spectacular hydration property tho, but it's not drying either. It just stays and covers nicely. It seems to last enough - I cooked and did gardening in the heat while wearing it, and it still feels and looks perfect. Literally in 1-2-3 seconds, because it's so easy to work!
    I got the shade Ivory. I thought at first it was too light, but as soon as I squeezed it, the colour seemed perfect for me. Hallelujah!
    I didn't need the sponge, and used only my fingers. I would suggest to use a pea size amount for each side of the face, otherwise might look cakey if you don't have time to blend it properly.
    I would suggest one in each beauty bag for fast make up when you're in a hurry but would love to rely on something effective and covering.

UPDATE: from 4 lippies I went for 5. I gave full points only to an extremely small number of products and this one totally deserves them. It will be my to-go summer foundation, because with one strokes it literally erases all the blemishes. It turns me from pale s**t face to healthy wonder and it is there to stay! Bye bye concealer! Bye bye primer! See you next winter!

UPDATE 2: Used it on burnt face after 10 hours at the beach. SPF 50 wasn't enough for the situation. The same night I had an event and needed to be on point; I was quite desperate as I really looked like a lobster. I'm on the extremely dry side on my face right now (due to excessive use of tea tree oil..hehe my bad) and everything and I mean everything highlights the dryness. So, I reached for 1 2 3 as it's the most hydrating base I own and well, it did the job excellently. I rarely build up foundation as I'm always afraid of cakeyness, but this time I applied 2 layers with the RT sponge and it went like wonder. Like, the colour correction was so amazing I needed to brighten up with blush (on already red skin!). Simply incredible, it was a life saver! Despite being a bit tanned, the shade melted perfectly and adapted. I'm in awe!

on 6/22/2016 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely love this CC cream. It provides good coverage and is buildable. Last a long time too. The only thing I don't love about this product is the packaging. The product is simply too liquidy to be put in a tube so you'll end up making a mess if you're not careful.