Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream
123 Perfect CC Cream

4.2

AQUA (WATER), CAPRYLYL METHICONE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PROPANEDIOL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, SILICA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LYSOLECITHIN, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, AMYL CINNAMAL, BHT, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PANTOLACTONE, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHEROL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE.[ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS)].

on 4/15/2017 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I can't believe that I've only just found this!!
I am in my mid thirties and I have fine lines around my eyes and an uneven skin tone. Mainly redness on and around my nose and cheeks. I have a pale complexion and my skin is quite oily with some obvious pores on cheeks.
I have been using higher end products like Ester Lauder Double Wear, LancĂ´me concealer amongst others.
I have good skin apart from the redness and I wanted something that wasn't so heavy like a foundation but that evened out my skin tone.
I found this and I love it!! I have the concealer too which is just as good. It doesn't settle into fine lines, evens out my skin tone really well, doesn't settle in to pores and holds up to my oily skin. You wouldn't even know that I had it on as it doesn't have a powdery like finish. It doesn't oxidise either which is brilliant.
As I am quite pale I use the lightest shade and just sweep over some Nars Laguna bronzing powder. I think I am going to stock up on this. The price is brilliant and I like the packaging and consistency. It's easy to pop one in handbag and the consistency makes it easier to blend in easily. The only issue anyone would have with the packaging is if they were too heavy handed with it but that's the same with most things!
I really recommend this and the concealer.

on 3/17/2017 7:50:00 AM

I have tried many BB and CC Creams over the years (from Garnier and Maybelline to Bobby Brown and Estee Lauder) but this is my favourite considering quality and relative price. It is not perfect (hence 4 lipsticks not 5), but I don't think there is such a thing really!

I have combination/dehydrated skin which starts off the day quite dry and then ends up oily in the T Zone, I have found this CC cream doesn't adversely affect either my dry patches or my T Zone, it stays pretty even all day (at least 10 hours)

I have freckly skin which can look uneven, but this evens out my skin tone whilst not being too heavy & therefore looks nice and natural. I also suffer from the odd breakout (particularly hormonal breakouts) and find that this covers it really well (although sometimes I do have to go over it with concealer on the particularly annoying spots!).

The colours are relatively limited but I use Ivory generally on a daily basis (for work etc.), however, since I have repurchased I have bought in more than one shade (darker for when I have bothered to fake tan!)

Would recommend and I will continue to purchase - I think that is the meaning of HG??! :)

on 2/16/2017 8:58:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have this in the lightest shade Ivory and use it in the summer, when I'm most tan (haha).
Formula is very runny, application is ok, but it IS very siliconey. I apply it with my fingers and have to set it with a transluscent powder to get a satin finish.

Green pigment makes it look natural on me. It has surprisingly high coverage (i would say medium).

Packaging is tube with a thin nozzle, which is practical, considering how runny this product is.

TBH, I consider this a foundation.

on 1/27/2017 7:34:00 AM

I find this to be too oily, and doesn't blend very well. I mix it with the Chanel Perfection Lumiere one (in the little black plastic bottle) which is much drier and the result is alright, although I don't think I'll buy this product again. Also, if you are between two shades, better take the lighter one.

on 1/27/2017 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I purchased this CC cream in the shade 31 Ivory which is a decent match for my skin. It costs 25 AUD (17 AUD when it's on sale) for a 30mL tube and comes in the other shades - 32 Light Beige, 33 Rose Beige, and 34 Bronze.

The consistency is quite runny and has a tendency to spill out if I'm not careful. For that reason, I think it would be best suited to having a small pump on the end rather than the little nozzle but it's nothing worth refusing to repurchase over as I'm now on my fourth tube.
On application, it's quite obvious that there are some silicones present in the formulation and the fragrance is quite intense but that doesn't last very long at all. The thin "cream" glides on very smoothly with an almost velvety texture and although I associate that word with a matte finish it gives more of natural, skin-like appearance. It does a great job of correcting mild imperfections such as post-inflammatory pigmentation and redness, as well as giving a slightly blurred effect to the skin.
I'm really impressed with the lasting power of this CC cream too! it stays put all day on my normal/dry skin, even over the top of my rosehip oil in the middle of Summer.

Overall, it's a wonderful product and I'll continue to repurchase.

on 9/29/2016 11:27:00 AM

This really is a holy grail! It gives a decent amount of cover if you just want to hide some redness or spots but not look like you have anything on. No one ever notices that i have something on my face because you do not feel it and it blends in so beautiful and effortless with the skin. Great for everyday or beginners who just want to try wearing makeup. You won't feel a thing and will look flawless! Love it!!

on 9/27/2016 12:44:00 AM

Pros:
+ medium coverage, doesn't cakey at all. Just natural. If you finish with powder foundation or loose powder, it's like you are wearing foundation (medium coverage look). Sometimes I use this after primer and before foundation to get full coverage.
+ stays whole day without too much oxidise or melt off
+ affordable

Cons:
- hard to clean off due to product longevity. You have to clean your face with milk cleanser, or use cleansing tissue twice. This tends to block pores if you don't wash properly.

Def a hit for me, will repurchase.

on 9/18/2016 3:11:00 AM

I have been using this CC cream for a little over 2 years and have purchased 3 tubes in shade 31 (I think this would be a good fair shade if you are nw20 or lighter, or nc15-ish, the undertone is neither too pink nor too yellow). It's abit too light for me in the warmer months. I mix it with 123 Perfect foundation in #52 when I am abit more tan and I get a perfect match. So I tend to use this CC cream more often in the cooler months. It feels light and hydrating and has very decent coverage (more like a sheer foundation) and has enough coverage to even out my skintone by hiding minor blemishes and redness, it even hides my slight dark circles, no concealer needed. It makes my skin look really good but still like skin, hence my repurchasing it over and over.
So now, what I DON'T like about it...The SPF (15) is too low! It's only enough if you're going to be indoors all day, but even then most daytime moisturizers and foundations nowadays have higher SPFs than that. The whole point of using a CC cream is so that you don't have to layer multiple products, it is supposed to moisturize, protect, and enhance all at once. I still need to layer a sunscreen underneath to get proper sun protection, and in summer (when I need SPF the most) doing that makes my combo skin turn greasy quickly since this CC cream is already hydrating...not a problem in winter when I am dry, but it's still annoying to have to layer sunscreen under a BB/CC cream, that defeats its purpose and makes it a glorified sheer-foundation (which is what it should have been marketed as). I really hope Bourjois would up the SPF in this product (it wouldn't hurt to introduce more shades either!), because in every other respect this stuff is perfect.
I'm now on the lookout for an actual CC cream, it should have SPF 30 minimum, and I don't mind if it has slightly less coverage.

This is a really good product. The reason I won't repurchase it anymore is because the lightest shade is too dark for me, and I don't like to use foundation mixer on a daily basis.
It has a beautiful finish, gives a healthy, glowy (but not oily) look, similar to Healthy Mix, but it has a better coverage.
Cons:
- baby powder scent
- packaging- tube is hygienic, yes, but distributes too much product
- limited shade range
- it oxidizes- not much, but it does
I apply it with my beauty blender, a foolproof tool.

on 9/9/2016 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Best BB/CC cream I've tried so far, even better than Chanel and at a much much better price. I love that it's has great coverage and just one layer covers up my Rosacea pretty well. And so effortless to apply. I want to buy stock in this foundation ... I mean CC cream.