3.2

Shop Now

Reviews

3.0

3 months ago

This is great for super sensitive eyes no fragrance and doesn’t sting . However I just didn’t find it moisturizing enough for me, I prefer something more rich.

About reviewer (285 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

3 months ago

I can't understand the negative reviews here. This cream is doing a perfect job. I can't say anything about the dark circles, but it's very moisturizing, and it works beautifully under makeup. I have dry combination skin, and it is perfect. If you are looking for a good cream, I definitely would recommend it. https://youtu.be/eNem9_n9_uA

About reviewer (239 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

1.0

4 months ago

I looked up the views on CeraVe before ordering it and was looking forward to a product that claims to take down puffy eyes and eraces dark circles. So I get it in the mail and I liked the way it was packaged with a tube so no mess. And I dutifully applied as directed in the morning and again at night. After a couple of weeks there was NO difference BUT I decided to keep on trying it because maybe, just maybe, it took a little longer to work. Well its been a month now and there is absolutely NO change in my eyes! I took a Pic the first day I got it and compared it to one taken yesterday and there was no difference. Needless to say I am very disappointed as I was hoping for at least take down the puffiness. And one more thing, it makes my eyes sting for a good 20 minutes after applying.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2.0

8 months ago

Feels really moisturizing. I did a test between this and the first aid eye duty and this left my under eyes more puffy.....so I dont think this is strong enough for me....

About reviewer (1039 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0

10 months ago

I wrote a review for Loreal Age Perfect Eye Renewal which I LOVED but when I went back Walmart to get it, there was none in stock. I had read some reviews for the CeraVe Eye Cream which seemed pretty good and in the same price range as Loreal, maybe a little bit less expensive so I decided to try it. I have been using it for several months and it has DONE NOTHING for my under-eye puffiness. My puffiness is due to allergies, so I never thought any product would work, so when the Loreal did work I was hoping some others may also, but this CeraVe disappointed me. Really nothing I can say. I am 53 years old and thankfully I have my Mom's good genes and no wrinkles, so any under eye cream I purchase is specifically for puffiness. It did last a good long while, as I had some left that I threw away recently when I purchased the Loreal Age Renewal Eye Cream which Walmart did have for $15.00. That is a steal compared to Walgreens & CVS, who sell it for $25.99. I was curious to try the Olay eye cream, but since I know that the Loreal works I am sticking to this for now...Bye Bye CeraVe

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

10 months ago

This is an excellent, inexpensive eye cream that hydrates my eye area with no stinging or other irritation. Works so well and at such a great price ($10-12 for a 0.5 fl oz tube that seems to last forever), I see no reason to try anything else.

About reviewer (448 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

It's an okay product. It took about three weeks of daily applications to see results. The skin around my eyes is much softer and not as puffy. I especially love the packaging. The tube keeps it hygienic. No finger dipping required. Not bad for the price.

About reviewer (149 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

a year ago

I don't expect miracles from an eye cream (or any product, really). So I went into this expecting nothing more than good hydration, and that's what I get from it. No irritation or anything like that, but I dont have particularly sensitive skin, either. And it's very reasonably priced. So I'm quite pleased. Unless something miraculous comes along, I'll probably stick with this.

About reviewer (188 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

a year ago

I use this on top of the CeraVe cream serum on my upper lids every morning. My eye shadow does not crease. Both products provide just the right amount of moisture.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3.0

2 years ago

Bought this at Target based on its rating here, which has gone down quite a bit. This a good basic eye moisturizer. I love the tube for sanitary reasons. It's a white medium weight, cream and contains no fragrances nor non-comedogenic ingredients. I think its a great starter eye cream for someone in their late teens whose on a budget (you can't beat $10). It was a bit hydrating but I didn't see any reduction in my fine lines. I wasn't using concealer at the time nut I think it would act as a great base. I wouldn't repurchase as I'm on the lookout for something more hydrating.

About reviewer (391 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral