CeraVe Eye Repair Cream

CeraVe Eye Repair Cream
Eye Repair Cream

3.3

Purified Water, Niacinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Propanediol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Jojoba Esters, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-11, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Zinc Citrate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Tocopherol, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sorbitol, Triethanolamine, Laureth-4, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum.

on 5/16/2018 11:09:00 AM

I used it for two weeks before it gave me a red, itchy rash around my eyes. Before the rash, I didn't notice any changes. I use CeraVe PM Facial Lotion with no trouble, so not sure why I had such a nasty reaction. Hard pass on this!

on 5/15/2018 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Spectacular results here. Me: deep set eyes with dark circles under and above (the above part is kinda sexy). In fair-ish skin., Since childhood. Add to that I am a 60 year old woman, suntanned back in the day, dry skin, crows feet. Grabbed this and purchased on the run, only to discover after a few days WHOA my circles look lighter. Occasional weird puffiness - gone. This has never happened despite many product claims. This CeraVe eye cream delivers.

It comes in a thin tube which dispenses a skinny amount of cream (yes skinny). Apparently so you don't apply too much in the delicate eye area.

But the BEST PART - I can now wear my Tarte Shape Tape concealer an entire day without patchiness or crinkling as long as I apply this first. Stays put and moisturized 12 hours. It seems the Cerave acts as a primer in some fashion. Another huge improvement in my trouble area.

The only downside I can think of is if your skin is not overly dry this may not soak in fully. But I definitely recommend it for those suffering from the issues I do. .

on 5/12/2018 10:19:00 PM

This is just wonderful. I'm 37 and my undereye area is my dryest and wrinkly part of my face. Other expensive eye creams have done nothing for me except temporary relief but during the day my discomfort was progressively higher and I always felt my undereye skin pulling and almost hurting. When I started using this my skin started feeling more hydrated and moisturized and it lasts all day. This saved my day.

on 4/5/2018 11:49:00 AM

Love it! I had a nasty dry patch on my eye lid. I don’t know how I got it or why. This stuff got rid of it fast. I’m 36 and my eyes really need a little love. The problem is that every eye cream I have tried aside from the tarte one has burned SO bad. I could use about any oil but who wants that under makeup? Plus oil clumps up my long eye lashes and I hate the feeling of that. I’m always tired. I’m yet to find a make up to cover that up, or an eye cream. Five stars for me bc it doesn’t burn and cleared up a dime sized dry patch after only a couple days use. I actually ordered another tube last night bc they’re but one get one 50% off at Ulta!!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I had a dry, itchy, scaly patch of skin under my eye which made it difficult to apply makeup, plus it was noticeable under makeup and flaky. I wanted to get an eye cream from Sephora but that would've set me back $40-100. I bought this about 2 weeks ago from Walgreens for $17 (NYC prices might be higher than other places). Within 4 days, the dry patch was noticeably better. It's easier to apply under eye concealer and it looks much smoother.

I don't know if any product can make under eye circles go away completely so that's why I gave it 4/5 instead of 5. It does a good job of moisturizing and is definitely a good product for the price point.

I use a couple other Cerave products like the night cream and have had no problems. I saw their eye cream and the price was right, so I thought I'd try it. I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. Certainly not enough to repurchase.

Tube packaging is nice. Odourless white cream that sinks in okay. Doesn't cause me irritation, but although the ingredients have been well reviewed by Paula and it gets 5 stars from her, I do agree with her review that it's not really necessary unless you truly want a separate eye cream. BUT, I don't think there is enough special about this cream to warrant repurchase, even at the low-ish price point. It's not particularly elegant in feel, seems a bit thick to me, and doesn't seem to moisturise much more than just using a nice facial moisturiser. If I want a dedicated eye cream I will spend the money for Clinique Even Better or Pepstart.

on 2/7/2018 12:33:00 AM

Used for six weeks. Light moisturizing effect to the applied area but little to no other impact. Did nothing to reduce the darkness around my eyes. Minor irritation to the eye area after continued daily use. Fine price, practical packaging. Didn’t finish, would not use again.

on 12/30/2017 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm pretty sure this was the cause of some milia I developed and it eventually caused some stinging with my contacts. Initially I blamed it on my mascara so I kept switching mascaras until I realized it might be my eyecream. DOH! It seems bland but there is something in this that aggravates my skin.

on 12/30/2017 7:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

When I use this eye cream at bedtime, I wake up and my eyes look worse ?????
Dark circles, paper thin dry skin, puffiness worse than before I started using it. Again, ?????
This stuff got pretty good reviews and I have heard good things about CeraVe, but this product for me was like ?????
The tube itself is pretty nice and the product doesn't burn/sting my eye area.
I will finish the tube up because I am a cheap ass, but am still looking for a good eye cream to help with the beginning stages of my crows feet and my puffy peepers.

on 12/11/2017 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

:( has great ingredients so in theory it should work but my undereyes really did not like this cream. It’s only the third time I apply it (I was doing it twice a day) and I got small red bumps all over my undereye. I even have really small pimples from it in that area! I was waiting to see if it went away but it’s staying so I will stop uskng. Not sure if it’s an ingredient or if maybe it’s outdated? it seems like it works for some people but if you have sensitive skin you may not agree with this product either.