CeraVe Eye Repair Cream

CeraVe  Eye Repair Cream

3.4

Purified Water, Niacinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Propanediol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Jojoba Esters, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-11, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Zinc Citrate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Tocopherol, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sorbitol, Triethanolamine, Laureth-4, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum.

on 7/9/2016 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this eye cream. I have had horrible eczema on my eyelids and this is the only cream that doesn't irritate but skin. It's fantastic for moisture and doesn't create any millia under my eyes. It soaks in quickly and great for my super heavy concealer days.

Very moisturizing. Little bumps. Not a repurchase item.

To Read all 92 Reviews, Login or Join

Wanted to love this because of the great review on beautypedia, the affordability and that's is available at every drug store.

The pros:
-comes in a convenient tube
-great ingredients
-price

The cons:
-kind of thin and didn't moisturize all that well
-it gave me tiny little bumps and broke me out around the eye area as well.

Sticking to my Kiehl's creamy avocado eye cream.

on 5/28/2016 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a good option for a basic hydrating eye cream.

Product/Application: It is a white cream that absorbs easily.

Results: I use this in the morning and evening. It moisturizes my dry skin nicely. It absorbs quickly and sits well under makeup during the day and under other skin products in the evening. The finish is almost that of a primer - it's fairly matte and not greasy. I usually don't have significant issues with very dark circles or puffiness, but I haven't seen any improvement with the darkness I do have. I don't expect this will help with wrinkles either. It's just a basic eye cream.

Packaging: It's a small tube. The product comes out in small amounts that is just enough for the eye area, which prevents waste. I like the packaging - simple and effective. When I get to the end of the product, I cut it open and am able to get at least another week.

Price: I paid $11.00 USD for 0.5oz.

Ingredients: Purified Water, Niacinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Capric Triglyceride, Caprylic, Glycerin, Propanediol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Jojoba Esters, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Zinc Citrate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Almond), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Crysanthellum Indicum Extract, Tocopherol, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sorbitol, Triethanolamine, Laureth-4, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum

on 5/12/2016 8:18:00 PM

I actually use the CVS version of this so, with one of the stores regular 20% off coupons, I usually pay less than $10 for this. Is it a miracle worker? No. I'm 52 years old. Nothing is going to erase the wrinkles or eliminate the bags. This does an outstanding job of moisturizing and helps with dark circles. I layer it over Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum in the morning & over avocado oil at night. I might at some point try the Olay Pro-X product to see if it offers enough added value to justify the significantly higher price tag. Then again, why should I mess with a good thing?

on 5/1/2016 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The good: CeraVe Eye Repair Cream is the best drugstore eye cream I have used, and is better than many department store eye creams. It is a white colored fragrance-free cream in sanitary tube packaging. It is easy to dispense just the right amount, is a great soft texture and can be applied without pulling the delicate skin around the eye. It is not overly greasy, yet leaves my eye area skin hydrated and slightly plumped. It is the perfect amount of moisture for day wear. I didn't see any miraculous repairing of my eye area, but the product kept my skin in great shape, ie, no flaking or crepiness. I tried other CeraVe products around my eyes, including the AM/PM face lotions, regular body lotion and night cream. All of those burned and irritated the skin around my eyes, whereas this eye cream did not. That is another huge plus for me since I have very sensitive skin.

The not so good: I had trouble with my first tube. A clear liquid separated from the product, and no amount of shaking would help. I contacted customer support, who confirmed that product separation was not normal. They offered a refund, but I was able to return it to the store where I bought it. Assuming I got a bad tube, I bought a new one at a different store. Indeed, the separation didn't happen to the second tube. However, I think there is something that migrates after applied to the skin, because after using this regularly, I noticed my eyeballs would sting every time. Also, the product does not have anything to combat edema due to allergies, so when I wore it at night I always woke up with a bit of puffiness.

Overall, I recommend this eye cream, especially for those that don't have issues with the product stinging the eyeballs, or for those who would end up setting it with other products so it stays put.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely Perfect. Very Hydrating and contains good ingredients. Ignore other reviews this is not a thick cream in the slightest, It has a thin texture that absorbs quickly leaving a good base for makeup.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I like most of the cerave products. But this is not one of them. Price point it is $13 (in target) for 15ml. It comes in a white tube and come out of the tube very easily. Packaging is really good and hygienic which I like. There is no fragrance and it is white thick cream. But it blends well under the eye without making it greasy. But I saw little red bumps under my eye next day of applying it. So I stopped using it for few days and then again used it once more to make sure and next day again saw some more red bumps. Then I totally stopped using it and throw it away. I'm seeing many positive reviews but it didn't work for me. So I'll not recommend this product.

on 4/19/2016 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I so wanted to like this, but it did nothing for me. Well, that's not exactly true. It did leave my eyes dehydrated and crepe-y, which is actually amazing considering it goes on like Crisco. So yeah, no.

on 3/23/2016 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I bought this based on Paula's Choice review on Beautypedia and so far, I'm very happy with it! Not too heavy and not too light, great price, and blends in nicely. Given all the antioxidants and possible dark circle improving ingredients (per Paula), I'm excited that I got it!