Organix Sea Mineral Moisture

Organix Sea Mineral Moisture

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Deep Sea Minerals, Green Algae, Sea Kelp, Albumen, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Glycol Stearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

on 7/19/2016 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My hg I try others but always come back. My hair loves this stuff. I love the smell and Tiffany colored packaging. Getting last bit out is always tough for me.

on 6/16/2016 4:01:00 PM

I have seborrheic dermatitis and have had such an itchy and irritated scalp for years. I don't have dandruff with it, and the dandruff shampoos did nothing for the dermatitis. I finally found that putting dead sea salt brine on my face really cleared up the seborrheic dermatitis in my eyebrows. So I found this shampoo that had sea minerals in it and it's really helped, the itchiness is not nearly as bad. It's not a cure but definitely helps.

To Read all 45 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am OBSESSED with this product and the matching conditioner. I have fairly thin hair. (it's starting to thicken oddly enough, but I don't think it's the shampoo.) and it gets greasy after a day. With this shampoo, I get two days of wear out of my hair which is fabulous! (and amazing for my hair.) I adore the smell. My girlfriend hates it but she will survive.

on 2/14/2016 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have tried a few of the Organix shampoos but by far this is my favourite one. My hair is on the finer side and usually gets greasy towards the roots more quickly but using this along with the matching conditioner has improved the quality of my hair so much. When I first started using it I didn't notice any difference, it was an okay shampoo but I didn't see anything special, but with continual use (I have used up the bottle), I noticed that my hair was becoming more hydrated and much more balanced then it had ever been, and the lengths in particular did not feel or look dry. The formula also does not irritate my scalp and overall I feel that this has truly nourished my hair in a stealthy way without weighing it down. Seriously impressed!

I actually really like the shampoo but hated the smell. I have very thick coarse dry hair that feels rough and tangled oh did I mention my hair is straight and really long. You can imagine the tangles and snags I get but with this shampoo and conditioner my hair didn't really give me problems I actually liked this a lot that I want to try the cherry blossom next. My hair felt soft it was shiney and more manageable of course. It cleanses well it didn't dry my scalp out either I'm currently using living proof right now and it's a huge difference but if I ever need a drug store alternative this will be my go to

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this because I thought it smelled so good. Unfortunately, this made my very thick/fine/long hair somehow feel goopy and straw like at the same time. Maybe it would work better on other hair types, but this was a huge miss for me.

on 2/3/2016 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I have problems with most shampoos leaving my my hair feeling like "whipped" feeling, like dry, not wanting to do anything and squeaky clean. It also doesn't help that I have a dry scalp, so it's not like my hair bathes in it's own oil to begin with. Not sure where it comes from but I've always had problems buying shampoo (except Sleek.look from mid 2000s, that one was a keeper, even though it had silicones in it).

CONS: Yeah, I'm getting the same result as I usually do with this shampoo... dry hair that feels like it's been aggressively tamed. Even though Sodium C14-C16 Olefin Sulfonate is supposed to be less drying than sulfates, I think it's just as bad. I also tried a Hask shampoo that had this ingredient and I'm getting the same reaction.

OTHER: This is quite heavily scented. It smells like a too intense beachy scent that went blatantly artificial, and now that I think of it, Sprite, like that other reviewer mentioned.

I bought both the Shampoo & Conditioner, buy 1 get one free. ORGANIX products are great! Has a very aquatic scent to this. To me, kind of has that fresh clean scent that Amplify shampoo has! It soaps up nicely, conditioner is thick! I have short hair, use size of dime each. Ill definitely purchase these again! My opinion, well worth it!!!!!!

on 11/14/2015 6:40:00 PM

The first thing that comes to mind when smelling this, is SPRITE. Yes, the famous refreshing drink. I can't think of any other thing. Maybe a pool?

It does not lather much, and upon rinsing, it leaves my hair feeling clean but not stripped. However, it does not leave your hair feeling that soft, and when using conditioner or a leave in along with this shampoo, my hair gets drier during the day, like crunchy. Besides all that, I've noticed a lot more hair falling out, and it gets oily quicker.

on 10/10/2015 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This shampoo is on the drying side so I would recommend keeping it handy as a weekly clarifying shampoo, as it will cleanse your scalp squeaky-clean and if you have fine hair, therefore shampoo 3x week, you will earn yourself a dry, itchy scalp. Another good insurance policy to take out in order to prevent dehydrating your already split ends is to rub any conditioner you have on your tips pre-shampoo. If used sparingly, you will see improved elasticity of hair and reduced breakage without lifeless stripping. It smells very nice, lathers extremely well so a little goes a very long way and a bottle dispenses just the right amount per squeeze. I think those with oily scalp but with coarser hair would love this shampoo best. Extremely dry, brittle hair should avoid using this.

Popular Shampoos