Burt's Bees Hydrating Lip Balm with Coconut and Pear

Burt's Bees Hydrating Lip Balm with Coconut and Pear
Hydrating Lip Balm with Coconut and Pear

3.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), aroma (flavor)*, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, lanolin, pyrus communis (pear) fruit extract, ammonium glycyrrhizate, tocopherol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, canola oil (huile de colza), linalool, limonene, geraniol

on 6/7/2018 8:58:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Oh my lord the smell! It smells awful, like canola oil that has turned bad. I'm usually a big fan of Burt's Bees, but this one has gone in the bin after a few days; I just can't get past the smell of it.

on 12/27/2016 11:23:00 PM

Love. Best lip balm ever.

on 11/10/2013 2:00:00 PM

I got this new Burt's Bees Lip Bam at Target the other day. It is called Hydrating and it has Coconut and Pear in it. Subtle hint of both in the smell and the taste. It is super smooth but not greasy. The lasting power was outstanding!! It lasted through eating breakfast and dinner as well as drinking several cups of water and I still had some on. The label said nothing about it being long lasting but WOW is it ever. There is no color/tint to this product. It comes in the standard Burt's Bees yellow lip balm tube but this one has a white cap. Target is the only place I have seen this little beauty. Would I purchase this product again........DEFINITELY! My lips were horribly chapped when I got it and by afternoon, I could not tell they had been chapped at all. I miss the tingle of the mint but for longevity and quality, I think this has become my new favorite!!