Uploaded by bebe_girl

price range

Reviews

2.0

11 months ago

I like Burt's Bees lip balms but this one is not for me. It has a chemical scent and odd aftertaste. I tried it using it several times but just found myself wiping it off immediately following each attempt. Tossing it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (425 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

Jun/07/2018

this product does not smell great..

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

fromkellyu

Jun/07/2018

Oh my lord the smell! It smells awful, like canola oil that has turned bad. I'm usually a big fan of Burt's Bees, but this one has gone in the bin after a few days; I just can't get past the smell of it.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

Jan/22/2018

Ehh. I don't hate this... but I just don't think it does anything. It smells very nice, but after I use it my lips are uncomfortably chapped again within an hour.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

Oct/18/2017

I used this awhile ago and was going to write a ho-hum review, basically that I prefer other Burt's Bees chapsticks to this one. Pomegranate is HG for me, and what I grab in cooler weather.

So recently I misplaced my pomegranate chapstick & reached for coconut & pear instead. I thought, "this couldn't be that bad." Well I was wrong! My lips started peeling! …

About reviewer (257 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Jul/22/2017

Smells nice, hydrates and it's smooth when applied. Does not irritate my sensitive lips. Would buy again and would reccomend!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (334 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

Jan/28/2017

For tropical weather is fabulous if you need to be protected for about 2 hours. Good scent and it didnt dry my lips at all. Will repurchase

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Dec/27/2016

Love. Best lip balm ever.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Oct/17/2016

I have to say I really don't understand the ratings, this does nothing for my dry chapped lips and imo is basically useless for anyone living in Canada lol. The texture is waxy and hard, which I'm guessing is from the beeswax and coconut oil. I can't imagine applying this when the weather gets even colder. It didn't seem to moisturize my lips at all, and sometimes I felt like …Read more

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (71 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral