Burt's Bees Hydrating Lip Balm with Coconut and Pear

Burt's Bees Hydrating Lip Balm with Coconut and Pear
Hydrating Lip Balm with Coconut and Pear

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), aroma (flavor)*, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, lanolin, pyrus communis (pear) fruit extract, ammonium glycyrrhizate, tocopherol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, canola oil (huile de colza), linalool, limonene, geraniol

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Ehh. I don't hate this... but I just don't think it does anything. It smells very nice, but after I use it my lips are uncomfortably chapped again within an hour.

For tropical weather is fabulous if you need to be protected for about 2 hours. Good scent and it didnt dry my lips at all. Will repurchase

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I normally buy the original Burt's. I've used the brand for a good 10 years. It's my favorite. I actually bought this on accident but it was serendipity for sure. The smell is amazing, very tropical and coconuts. It feels so great on my lips! Not as waxy as the original but I kinda like that about it. I'm definitely sticking to this one from now on!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE this stuff! The coconut pear variety is the best IMO. It's a great consistency - you don't have to put on 283682 layers to feel like it's moisturizing. It certainly smells tropical - but I don't smell the pear. Regardless, I've already purchased a few backups to keep around the house. It's about time I found a Burt's Bees balm I like!

on 3/14/2014 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Okay so apparently I am one of the only ones who likes this product and would buy again. This is the smoothest balm I've tried from Burt's Bees. The smell is kind of synthetic coconut and pear but it doesn't linger. My lips feel so soft and smooth - love this formula. I also don't lick my lip balms so I can't comment about the "taste". Would buy again!