Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 styling treatment

Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 styling treatment

Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Maltodextrin/VP Copolymer, Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (OFPMA), Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Fragrance/Parfum, Oleyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-55, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Steareth-10, PPG-3 Benzyl Ethyl Ethylhexanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Polyalkylaminoester-1 (PBAE), Steareth-2, Behenyl/Stearyl Aminopropanediol Esters, Myrica Pubescens Fruit Wax, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, C10-40 Isoalkylamidopropylethyldimonium Ethosulfate, DimethylPABAmidopropyl Laurdimonium Tosylate, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Oleth-10, Methylisothiazolinone, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Citral, Geraniol.

on 10/13/2017 12:43:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this product! My hair is picky and difficult. Oily scalp, tons of extra fine, wavy hair that gets frizzy but gets weighed down depending on the product. This truly believe this product lives up to its claims. A little is all that is needed. Very happy.

on 6/28/2017 8:06:00 AM

Okay, I've jumped on the bandwagon on this stuff, but it took me awhile to feel the love. I bought a full size a couple of years ago because of all the hype, but blow drying my hair with it produced mediocre results: My fine, thin, straight hair was left limp & shapeless. I returned it. In the past year, I've been trying a number of LP products with good results (although i have to be careful about what I combine because too many can sometimes lead to lack of body for me). With it being summer, I was looking for a way to air dry my hair without it being a limp, frizzy mess so decided to give this another try. I used about a pea-sized amount on damp hair, concentrating on the mid lengths and ends but really working it in. Then I used about four squirts of the LP Texturizing Mist (squirted in my hand to distribute better), working that through the roots and anything left over in a quick swipe or two down the length. I did use the dryer for about a minute because I have bangs & just to get the roots a little coaxing in the right direction since I have so many cowlicks, but otherwise just let it do its thing. My 95% straight hair dried in lovely waves which have held up for FOUR days! We're not talking styled like I spent an hour blow drying and curling my hair, but it's pretty darn close to sexy beach goddess hair. Looks effortless and - amazingly - it is!

on 12/17/2016 5:17:00 PM

What an amazing product! I have fine, straight hair that falls flat soon after blow drying. It's rare to find a product that doesn't weigh it down. Even "light" styling products that claim to be made specifically for fine hair usually work against me. This 5-in-1 styling treatment is actually different! I use it with the PHD shampoo and conditioner (although it works with other shampoos/conditioners) and it gives my hair some volume while keeping flyaway at bay. It doesn't weigh my hair down at all, and at the end of the day my hair actually feels cleaner than it does on days that I don't use it. It's not cheap, but you only use a tiny amount each day so it lasts a long time. Great stuff!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

I have a sample tube I got with a trial set that has lasted me quite some time. I don't use this product every day. I use it every 2-3 days and for me, it does what it says it does. I have medium thick straight hair with a fair amount of body in it. This just calms everything down nicely and I don't have static or fly aways, if I use this regularly.

It is a white cream and I only need a very small amount, about the size of a dime or little less, to get good control with my short haircut. I apply to damp hair and blow dry and style as usual and my hair looks good.

I did check on pricing for full size @ Target and saw that the full size is approx. $25-30, but considering that I only use it every few days and that I only use a very small amount, this full size product will probably last me a year or more, when I finally purchase one.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got a deluxe sample so I took it on a trip. I have straight, thick, yet damaged hair. My ends were dry and my hair had no radiance at all. It did control frizzies but thats it...sucked.

on 1/18/2017 12:43:00 AM

I got a sample of this a while ago but it has lasted a very long time. The simple elegant packaging really appeals to me. The scent is light and does not stay in my hair long but it is, to my nose, decidedly masculine. Doesn't really go well with any other scented products that I am using.

Between this, Bumble & bumble Straight Blow Dry, and Aveda Smooth Infusion, I would say this is about in the middle. It has a good smell and it works the best on air-dried hair. My hair is soft and silky and less frizzy. These results are only amplified when I blow-dry my hair. A little goes a long way and I do not feel weighed down or greasy using this. I like the Aveda better because it is a little cheaper and smells better. Because of that I probably would not pay for a full size of this product.

on 10/12/2016 9:11:00 AM

I received a deluxe sample of this in my September Ipsy bag. I didn't expect much from it, but this stuff is AMAZING on my hair! I have the kind of wavy hair that NEVER does what I want it to, no matter how hard I try to beat it into submission with products, blow drying, etc. Except it does EXACTLY what I want it to do when I apply Perfect Hair Day and my hair looks great! I will be sad when I run out of my deluxe sample because I am generally kind of thrifty when it comes to haircare products and hate to spend $24 for a styling treatment. In this case, however, I think it's totally worth the extra money.

on 11/12/2016 8:20:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This product helps smooth my super frizzy curly, type 3a, hair. I'm on my second tube.

on 7/31/2016 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

My Holy Grail hair product.

My hair is naturally silvery white after stop coloring for 5 years, and somewhat wavy-frizzy.
I use this product before blowout and my hair turns into a perfect hair. It becomes smooth and frizz-free yet NOT flat, and glossy like crazy. Even my hairstylist notice the difference! And the somewhat chemical smell ( which never bothers me ) completely gone after the blowout.

on 8/25/2016 11:45:00 AM

This is a holy Grail product for me, and a must have if you have fine and limp hair.

Since my hair is fine and thin most products either have too much build up, create a sticky mess in my hair, weigh it down, cause breakage or just do nothing at all.

I have been using this product for years and I don't even mess with trying out other products anymore.

I am really low maintenance with my hair. I keep it medium length, I don't use heat styling. I just want to wash it and be done with it.

I shower. I use about two pea sized amounts of living proof PHD when my hair is still damp but not dripping. I massage it in focusing on the scalp, then take whatever excess is on my hands and rub that down the strands. And that's it. My hair has volume and a bit of shape to it, fly aways are a bit tamed down. I can go every other day without washing or styling, whereas before I needed to wash daily.

This is just a perfect no fuss, no muss product. And my hair is so healthy bc im not using harsh mousses and hair sprays anymore.

Sometimes if im feeling extra fancy on weekends, I might blast my hair with the dryer for a few minutes just to give more shape and uniformity to my ends. It's nice that PHD also has a heat protectent in it. Just a great, essential all in one product. I feel like thicker hair ladies have so many more options for styling products. I love the living proof line for woman like myself, who have fine lifeless hair that needs all the help it can get...

Popular Styling Products