CHANEL Hydra Beauty Micro Gel Yeux Intense Smoothing Hydration Eye Gel

CHANEL Hydra Beauty Micro Gel Yeux  Intense Smoothing Hydration Eye Gel
Hydra Beauty Micro Gel Yeux  Intense Smoothing Hydration Eye Gel

Aqua (glycerin), alcohol, pentylene glycol,dicaprylyl carbonate, squalane, saccharomyces cerevisiae extract, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, camellia japonica flower extract, arginine, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, octyldodecanol, phytosteryl canola glycerides, sodium acrylates copolymer, silica, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, chlorphenesin, sodium acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, phospholipids, escin, lecithin, xanthan gum, beta-sitosterol, propylene glycol, sodium carbomer, peg-12, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, polyquarternium-51, phytic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium citrate, ascorbyl palmitate, sodium benzoate, citric acid.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a solid five-star product. Ridiculously priced, but oh-so-worth-it.

It pains me to think that one day I will run out of this little cream, but it is amazing. I have a dry under eye, which can look dull and dehydrated at times. Lately, I also notice first signs of smallish lines, which almost instantly disappear whenever I use this Chanel eye gel. It feels lightweight, has that signature Hydra Beauty scent to it and sits incredibly well under makeup too, so you can easily use it both day and night.

If you are looking for hydration - this is it! You can read a detailed review on this and many other skincare bestsellers here (https://www.nayatilly.com/single-post/2019/02/11/Clean-Skincare-Routine). Hope it helps!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Chanel! Luxurious richness high end youthful serum. Its like a magic potion of youth. I had a sample from my magazine and I was super impatient to try it. I am huge on being able to actually see and feel a difference in just one use. If not i lose interest and figure it is not worth my time. The results were mind blowing. I have like flushes pinkish skin that i cant stand, it made my face not only smell good and feel soft but i had a beautiful glow and the flushed redness was gone. I could not bare to put any makeup on my own beautiful face. I refuse to cover it. I know i saw the difference when all the sudden my husband said i looked really beautiful today and if i was wearing face makeup. That right there, yes! Magic potion!

on 6/10/2018 2:16:00 AM

Chanel skincare is great! The new Blue Serum Eye is even better than this one...

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I love this product. I have a hard time finding an eye product that does not block pores with white bumps. This does not do that. It instantly disguised the 3 wrinkles that pull across one of my eye outside corners. It does not make my eyes puffy at all. I have an oily T-zone if that helps.

on 1/20/2018 7:32:00 PM

1/20-this has a very nice cooling sensation for the eyes and stays a bit tacky for a couple of minutes. it hydrates my eye area very gently and it does not sting the eyes. For now its great id have to check back as i use this more because skincare does not work overnight. Lets see how this bottle will last me, i will check back on here in a month! the bottle is small so i hope it lasts.

2/17- not much difference but its still a nice step and it is moisturizing. I probably skip this and get the Le Lift line a try

3/19- i now use Le Lift Concentre Yeux eye serum. It helps with lines and de puffs ny bags! I much prefer it to this.

on 8/11/2016 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use it in combination with Le lift eye serum. The hydro gel in the evening, Le lift serum in the morning. The results are great. Significant improvements noticed: less puffiness, less fine lines and under eye circles.

Only, I think most credits go to Le lift serum. Not sure whether I will repurchase the hydro serum.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Initially this felt nice and smoothing absorbs quickly nice scent not too expensive, but thats it the 2nd ingredient is alcohol the drying kind no thanks. I'm very disappointed chanel luckily I received a sample and didn't buy it.

my eyes look way better after using this cream for a couple weeks. I didn't even realize how much I needed some help in my eye area. Because most creams iritate my eyes, I never moisturized them. This product does not irritate even when I put it on the whole li.d. My rough patch is gone and my eyes seem more open and kess crepey. Also helps eye shadow stay on.

on 6/4/2015 5:21:00 PM

Hydra Beauty Gel Yeux is a moisturizer. It is rather mild. No dramatic effect.

That said, it does not irritate the skin and eyes, which is very important to me since I have thin and sensitive skin with equally sensitive eyes. Most eye treatments I have used previously sting badly that I had to wash off after application. This eye gel is among the few exceptions that is tolerant and that I use persistently.

It is good for day care to use under makeup and sunscreen. The gel formula is thin and spread easily.

At night, I use it above a layer of Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Eye Serum, in combination they do deliver results by keeping the puffiness in check albeit very costly. No help for dark circles.

Packaging wise, pump is always better than tub. Plastic bottle is rather cheap coming from Chanel but that is not a determining factor anyway.

I had to reapply the eye gel throughout the day when the skin is too dry, less than pea size every pump. With such frequency, it has been 3 months and I have about half the bottle left.

The price is acceptable, considering it's a Chanel. I am willing to purchase a second bottle if there is no better substitution coming by.

on 5/25/2015 5:28:00 AM

My HOLYGRAIL eye cream. I have no dark circle or puffy eyes whatsoevs since the first time I use it which is probably around 3 years ago. It's so expensive but I'll pay for it anyday for the result it gives me.