Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark

Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark

3.5

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this product!
Since I live in an all-four-seasons area, this is a great product to use when you just want to feel tan!
Beautiful bronze color, never makes me feel orange or “fake”.
Does tend to dry your skin out, so I constantly moisturize to maintain the tan.
Would 100% buy again - great price!
Tip: try to rub in as soon as possible because it has an immediate staining affect on your skin!

on 4/24/2018 10:19:00 AM

Ingredients:
Butane, Water, Alcohol, Isobutane, Propane, Dihydroxyacetone, Ethoxydiglycol, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 14700, CI 19140, CI 42090. Propellant: Hydrocarbon.

Was sooooo satisfied with the color.

But that’s it. The foam is so expensive compared to for example St. Moriz, which i have used for so long beforehand. But the worst thing must be the fact that my color ‘cracks’ horrible - making me look like someone with a skindesease.

Will NOT buy again or recommend!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love love love. So easy to apply & smells amazing, tan always looks even and not at all orange.

A friend recommended this to me and previously I was using j bronze tan. I use light/medium and I have very fair skin and turns out really nicely. The first time I used it I was horrified it would streak as it doesn't take long to dry and doesn't spread as smoothly as jbronze. So I make sure I really, carefully rub in with the tanning mitt. The colour comes up divine and nicer than jbronze. Instant tanning as well. It also fades without any problems. I found it gathered a little bit under the knees but I probably need to exfoliate that area harder. The only negative about this product is that it starts to fade quickly within 2 days and you need to reapply. Otherwise it is as good as a tan in a salon. Would definitely repurchase

on 4/14/2017 1:16:00 PM

I recently purchased the bondi sands tan in dark, I have saloe skin but I'd still be on the pale side and although it gave me a beautiful smooth tan it just wasn't as dramatic as I would've liked. I tan when I'm out in the sun and the dark foam gave me the same colour so I would say if you're looking for a more of a sunkissed look this tan is definitely for you. When I applied a second layer it came out more bronzed which I was very happy with. I think the ultra dark will give me a more bronzed look. Other than the problems I had with finding the right shade, it's a very good tan which gives a natural streak free tan as promised and the smell is to DIE FOR 😍😍

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have brought 4 of these over about a year and a half. IT SMELLS LIKE COCONUT!! WHATS NOT TO LIKE! It gives you a great "natural" as can be from a bottle tan. Apply, leave for 1, 2 or 3 hours (depending on how deep you want the tan) then shower off and it keeps developing whilst you feel clean and fresh. No more "fake tan sheets". I apply mine with latex gloves, meaning no tan build-up on your hands from application and no product waste absorbing into the mitts you can buy. After tanning body and face I pull on the glove line and rub a bit on the top of my hands, then take them off and let the tan do it's magic

I bought the light/medium version of this tan. With 2 layers I had the most gorgeous natural looking tan.

BUT it completely dried my skin out to the point that I was actually in pain from the tightness of the skin, on my legs in particular. It made my skin feel sunburnt when I woke up.

The smell of this tan is delicious, really summery! Colour is fantastic, wore off very evenly and easily, easy to apply.

I was really disappointed with this product after seeing the hype all over you tube & Instagram i really wanted to try it so I first started out with the Dark tanning foam and then the ultra dark and both times they turned out streaky, orange and after a few days it looked like i had a skin disease. i really dont know why this company pays their social media influencers to promote lies - i guess you get what you pay for but its not salon quality like they say and I defintely wont be in a rush to go buy any of their products again.

This is a really nice fake tan! It has a foam formula and the foam is tinted so you can see where it has been applied. It is easy to apply with the Bondi Sands Mitt, and leaves an even and streak-free tan. This product does not turn orange, green or any other disaster colours, but instead leaves your skin a nice natural gold colour. I have warm skin and this tan compliments it nicely. Leaving it for 2 hours creates a natural look but leaving it even longer allows for a deeper colour to develop. It has good lasting power and fades evenly so you won't end up looking patchy. The scent is a pleasant coconut scent which is not overly strong. This product is also simple enough for beginners to use, I highly recommend it and was pleased with the results. This tan is vegan and cruelty free.