Maybelline New York Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick

Maybelline New York Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick
Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation StickFit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick

3.3

OUTER CORE Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Diisostearyl Malate, Ozokerite, Polyvinyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Pca, Acrylates Copolymer [+/- May Contain Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica] F.I.L. D158948/1. INNER CORE Ingredients: Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Pca, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer [+/- May Contain Mica, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides] F.I.L. D158947/1

on 12/5/2018 7:23:00 PM

Light coverage that fades after few hours of wear. Can be hard to apply. Good for contouring.

on 11/12/2018 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is great for on the go or when you constantly hit snooze like me. It’s a great match for my skin. It blends well and is buildable. Love it!

on 10/12/2018 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

When I applied it to my face just using the stick it just disappeared into my skin and didn't do anything. I have combination skin and I found using a damp makeup sponge to apply is the way to go. You can build up the product on your sponge by doing it that way. Also use a little bit of your Superstay Maybelline foundation afterward on top. This stick can almost as like a primer base. Try not apply any powders to your face only bronzer. I wet my blush brush and tried to use a little bit on places that you want.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

cream based products are often streaky and this was one of them. does not settle well or blend on the skin

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Light coverage fades off within an hour so basically useless. Powdery and cakey over dry patches. Clogs large pores like crazy. Just 2 days of trying to wear this and I had visibly clogged pores full of makeup. Yuk! Avoid like the plague if you have any large pores or are prone to cystic acne. Just check the ingredients list. The first ingredient is a Palmitate (highly comedogenic/acne causing). Why??

on 2/22/2018 11:59:00 AM

I don't know if I got a dud or what, but after reading a bunch of reviews, comparing prices, accessibility, shade range... you get the picture, I chose this stick foundation. I was really excited because I hadn't tried a stick foundation in years and was really looking forward to the overall easiness of a stick. Well after buying it, I had it in my purse for about 10 mins and my husband ran into another store to get a car part so I reached into my purse and thought, well I'll just swipe and see if it's a good colour match. I turned up the stick a very small amount and when I went to swipe, it mushed. I can't think of any other word to describe it. So I thought maybe it got too hot at my feet, although it was minus 10 degrees outside, the car heater was on but not at my feet. I went home and put it in the fridge right away as I didn't want it to melt. Well left it in the the fridge for a couple of hours, got it out, turned it up a small amount and again, it just smushed. So disappointed, I tried it on my face but if I turned it up enough to put it on my face, it left big musshy lumps. Tried to work around that by applying with my fingertips or a brush but that sorta defeats the purpose of a good stick foundation. Super disappointed Maybelline !!!! Definitely will not be repurchasing this stick foundation. Thought I was going with a reliable company.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ok...this is my HG for contour! I would never use it as a foundation but I LOVE the shade toffee to contour with. I just think my contour is perfect every time with this that I haven't even bothered trying a high end product when this one is so amazing. I think the secret is get the right shade! They were out of the toffee and I got the darkest shade one day and it makes me look too muddy. But seriously go buy this if you like to contour! ❤️

on 12/13/2017 11:26:00 PM

I tried this until there was none left. This foundation washed me out and made my skin weird and oily near the nose and under eyes area (think big pores) which is the opposite of what it says it does and left me dry and patchy around the chin and temples. Not a fan :(

on 6/14/2017 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I was looking for a light coverage stick foundation that didn't dry me out. This is exactly it. No dryness and the color was excellent--Ivory 115--matched perfectly and evened out my complexion. I was excited to find a drugstore foundation that could replace my NARS Sheer Glow, which I like, but is too expensive. The issue with this foundation is that it disappears and I have no idea where it goes. By the end of the day it's gone. When I wash my face, there's nothing on the towel. The coverage lasts maybe a couple of hours? I've never had that happen with a foundation. It's very strange. I've tried different methods of application: fingers, foundation brush, and beauty blender, and it still disappears. The brush seems to buff it away, the beauty blender seems to rub it off, so using my fingers seems to work it in better. I also set it with powder, but it doesn't last, unfortunately. I was hoping this would be my new HG, but I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in Toffee as a contour color. I like it but I dont love it. its not the best at blending adn I've tried ever method I can think of. (brush, sponge, artis style brush, fingers)