3.3

Shop Now

Reviews

3.0

6 months ago

Medium buildable coverage, very matte finish (not natural, you can say I am wearing makeup), thich texture like a mask. no cakey, can come off if you wide off your face, last 12 hours, shine control in 6 hour. It's easy to apply and convenient to bring everywhere. In conclusion, it's fine

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

9 months ago

I bought this in Coconut for contouring and it's been working really well. It's reminiscent of Nars - Laguna / Hot Sand contouring stick (well, the Laguna part) but slightly less sheer and a bit more dark. It blends really nicely (I usually apply in small stripes where I want to contour and blend with my fingers) and the shade is a good contouring complement to my olive skin. I have not tried it in my shade as foundation, as I stick to a few tried-and-true foundations as shade matching at the drugstore is a nightmare.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

a year ago

I’m 48 but have combination skin that still gets oily in summer, so I need a foundation that won’t settle into lines, but also isn’t too greasy. I really like the Fit Me stick! It’s easy to blend— I just swipe on cheeks, chin, and forehead, blend wrh my fingers, and then use more under my eyes as concealer and blend that. I use Classic Ivory and it’s a perfect match for my yellow toned, light-medium skin. (The shades in this line run a bit dark— typically I choose one shade darker than “buff” or “classic ivory”). For me, the coverage looks completely natural and doesn’t oxidize, get patchy, or settle into fine lines. It is a matte finish, but whisper-light and not drying or chalky. Part of my success with this product may be that I’m not looking for massive coverage (the coverage is light to medium) and that I don’t need it to last for 8-12 hours (it lasts about 6 hours before fading away). It’s part of a pretty pared down routine that includes blush stick, lip balm, and mascara. If you need a full coverage, long wearing foundation that’s going to serve as the base for an elaborate makeup routine, look elsewhere.

About reviewer (230 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

a year ago

I bought this foundation quite a long time ago and probably only reached for it for like 3-4 times max. I read and watched a lot of good reviews on this stick foundation but this just doesn't work for me. My skin is pretty dry and this foundation just clings on the dry parts of my face and unblendable. I tried to warm it up first by swiping it on my palm but still it did not work for my skin. Even when I have prepped my skin with lots of moisturizer, moisturizing base, still it did not work. Maybe this foundation would work with someone with oily skin. I would not suggest dry skin people to try this. Definitely not gonna repurchase.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

2.0
from

a year ago

Light coverage that fades after few hours of wear. Can be hard to apply. Good for contouring.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

a year ago

This is great for on the go or when you constantly hit snooze like me. It’s a great match for my skin. It blends well and is buildable. Love it!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

from

a year ago

When I applied it to my face just using the stick it just disappeared into my skin and didn't do anything. I have combination skin and I found using a damp makeup sponge to apply is the way to go. You can build up the product on your sponge by doing it that way. Also use a little bit of your Superstay Maybelline foundation afterward on top. This stick can almost as like a primer base. Try not apply any powders to your face only bronzer. I wet my blush brush and tried to use a little bit on places that you want.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2.0

2 years ago

cream based products are often streaky and this was one of them. does not settle well or blend on the skin

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

2 years ago

Light coverage fades off within an hour so basically useless. Powdery and cakey over dry patches. Clogs large pores like crazy. Just 2 days of trying to wear this and I had visibly clogged pores full of makeup. Yuk! Avoid like the plague if you have any large pores or are prone to cystic acne. Just check the ingredients list. The first ingredient is a Palmitate (highly comedogenic/acne causing). Why??

About reviewer (1264 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

2 years ago

Absolute rubbish! It claims to be “shine free” but it’s anything but matte! I became oily just after an hour of wearing this and I was in an air conditioned car the whole time! On top of that, it made me breakout badly. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone. If you’re planning to buy from the fit me range just go with the liquid one that came in a clear bottle. The only good side on this product that it came with massive ranges of shades that will certainly caters most skin tone.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOther, Other