It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.8

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This product deserves all the hype surrounding it!! I was never able to try this since Ulta is not very close to me, but when I heard it was at Sephora, I got a sample as soon as I could. When trying this, I was testing several other CC cream options at the time, but this one blew all of the others away. My skin looks so flawless wearing this. It looks poreless, smooth, and glowing.The wear time is amazing. How it looks at the beginning of the day is exactly how it looks at the end of the day. Even though it's a CC cream, there are no issues with coverage. With the other CC cream I was trying, I had to apply a lot to get anything near light-medium coverage. With just a couple small dots on my face, this covers any imperfections that may be on my skin. It's also very buildable and never gets cakey on me. The only con is that the shade range is not very extensive, but that can be expected from a CC cream line (many only have 3 shades). Love this stuff!

This has been the only CC/BB cream that I have ever used that I have throughly loved and enjoyed.

I am NC 35, I got the color TAN because medium was a tad bit too light and I have enough BB creams that are way too light mask-like for me. Tan is unfortunately too dark but I still love it.

The coverage is wonderful, it is moisturizing without being super greasy. It has a soft glow finish, it looks like a fresh face.

I apply it using a big kabuki brush or the RT buffing brush. It blends out beautifully without being cakey. It gives my skin a natural appearance and it still covers my scars and pores. I sometimes use a bb for an even more natural finish, but I feel like the BB doesn't cover the scars as well (maybe if had zero dark marks, i could do this)

I'm going to buy Medium soon, so I can mix it with the tan to get the right color. I tried to mix it with my other bb creams, but it doesn't seem to work. It ends up cakey and gross.

It doesn't last forever though, maybe 5/6 hours. With powder it lasts longer, but I lose that glowy effect. So its a great for the office without looking super made up.

I would give it a lower score because of the lack of colors, but I love it so much that I'm willing to forgive the range.

I really wanted to like this but the finish was not right for my skin. The shade 'Light' matched my NC20 skin just fine, I really liked the pump, and liked that it didn't have that typical makeup/sunscreen smell. I also liked that it uses physical rather than chemical sunscreen. Unfortunately the finish is not what I need. I would put this at closer to full coverage. It was drying, leaving a more matte finish,settled into fine lines, and overall felt very heavy and cakey on my skin. I already battle dry skin so I matte/dry/powdery finish is the very last thing I'm looking for.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wanted to love this product :( and I did until the next day when I looked in the mirror and had new acne. When I first applied it, I loved the application, coverage, finish, everything! It applied very smoothly (with a brush) and it was full coverage while still looking natural. However my skin didn't agree with it. I have very sensitive skin, and the only thing I can think of was that the fragrance in it was just too much for me. I'm sure if you don't have sensitive skin it will work like a dream!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I don't know why I didn't try this CC cream earlier from IT Cosmetics. It's everything I need in one. I got the color tan which surprisingly is an exact match to my NC 42 skintone. I'm somewhat neutral with slight olive undertones. I have normal to dry skin but mostly dry. On days that my skin is not dry and flaky, I can get away without moisturizer but I only do that if I'm in a rush or too lazy on that day. I've heard that it works best without a primer and so far so good for me. I have visible poors but this CC cream doesn't emphasize it. I feel like it makes some of them a little less visible on some areas. I've tried the pore professional by Benefit and it doesn't do anything for my pores. So for this CC cream to not emphasize it is a plus for me. This has lasted on my face for at least 8 hrs. I haven't worn it longer than that yet. It doesn't settle into my fine lines or ecentuate them. I don't find that I need to set this with any powder because I have dry skin so I don't want it to look too matte. For me, it's more of a satin finish not as dewy as I've seen on others. The coverage for me seems to be medium. I wouldn't say full coverage because I can still see my freckles peeping through. But then again I only apply one pump. One and a half max if I want more coverage. My melasma peeps through too. But this evens out my skin tone and evens out my complexion and still look like skin. I feel like it does the same thing as far as coverage goes as the UD All Nighter but the All Nighter looks thicker on me.
The only cons about this product is that it's not transfer proof. So it'll rub off if you keep on touching your face or blowing your nose like I did today. But then again, I don't set it with a powder.
Another con is that the pump on my tube stopped working after my second use. I tried to unscrew it to see what's wrong and wasn't able to. So I had to exchange it.
Also I wish there were more shades.
For me, I wish there were a shade between medium and tan. And of course more shades for the other ladies out there .
I will definitely be repurchasing this again if I run out. This beats my UD foundation and I love how it applies both with a sponge and brush. But with this I prefer to use it with my RT buffing brush,

I bought this from QVC when they were offering the supersize ( stupid me). I was about to return it when I wore it one night with MAC mineralize concealer, and my daughter siaid that I looked great, so I kept it. But I have only worn it for outdoor summer activities that require the high SPF. First, the color fair,, which I absolutely need, is extremely yellow. Second, for a CC cream, it acts like a very heavy foundation. It claims to take the place of primer, moisturizer, anti aging serums, sunscreen,, foundation and powder. The only two it covers is foundation and suncreen, which is , thankfully, chemical free. You need to moisturize heavily for this not to be heavy and cakey. I just apply it with my fingers, but I gues any application tool you like would work. I can't believ the hype about It cosmetics, the frew products that I have tried have all been returned after I made the mistake of keeping the supersize of the Fair CC cream.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased shade medium. I'm about NC30-35. The shade is probably a tad too light but can work once bronzer is applied. Consistency is creamy but not thick. The smell is citrusy in a washing detergent way which I wasn't fond of. It didn't smell like a natural citrus and I'm not usually sensitive to fragrance but this was Off putting.
I have oily combo skin and most foundations or BB/CC creams need blotting after 4-5hours. So for me it's more bout what happens when I blot and the appearance there after.

I apply my mineral veil primer from hourglass which is my go to for oil control then I went in with this with a flat top kabuki. Easy to apply, coverage is a high medium and doesn't feel too heavy on the skin. The finish is more dewy than satin and doesn't really set. I set it with Laura Mercier Translucent powder. It looked ok. Once I added bronzer it looked a lot better. I have olive undertones and none of the shades lean yellow or olive unfortunately.

After 4 hours this was super shiny so I blotted and it looked ok. Nothing special. Nothing to brag about. Another two hours later it was slipping around and breaking down in a patchy way.
So for the beneficial ingredients such as skincare and sunscreen, unfortunately for me it doesn't override how mediocre(at best) it looks. Thought about saving it for just the beach but then I'd have to add bronzer for the shade to look right and I'd look hideous with a slippery face, better off going with a bare face!
Suggest to get a sample before you buy because it isn't cheap!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This is a great full coverage BB creme. It makes the skin look much smoother, color corrects and substitutes in for a foundation. Very impressed by this

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I got this because I was intrigued by the sunscreen/skin benefits and because I heard good reviews. The fair color is too yellow for me, but I was OK with it because it did cover redness and compensate for the pink undertones in my skin. This stuff looked great at the start of the day. By the end of the day, it settled in each and every pore and fine line. Badly.

I like the package....thats about it...l had high hopes for this product because of the hype and popularity but its simply terrible....1st off the color selection, is limited lm a NC25 in MAC and got medium, the light looked too white on me and the medium has a weird undertone that l used powder foundation to balance...2nd the smell it smells horrible l cannot describe...3rd it leaves a greasy look to my face like plastic shine....lm going back to my regular foundation