It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.7

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this due to its ease use and coverage. Normally I use tent idols ultra wear but I was looking for something less drying and less thick and this is perfect. I feel like the color selections could be better. But other wise awesome product. Moisturizing with coverage and does break me out. Wish it was in more true to skin shades. In my case I'm hoping for a non ashy true ivory cool shade. But otherwise awesome and better than foundation for work and light wear.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love it❤ never had I tried a face color creme & cover up like this one..I've used at least 20 plus products past year for face & lines & not happy w any.i used *IT* cc coverage & ...its amazing. Plumped up skin.filled in laugh lines. a lil goes a long way. Smooth silky fresh looking love it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I wanted to love this so badly, but I just don't. I have combination/oily skin and it just feels like a greasy mess. I adore the finish and how it looks right after I first apply it - it's very creamy, blends effortlessly, and makes my skin look flawless without looking too heavy. But just a couple hours later, it looks and feels greasy and just plain uncomfortable. I only used this in the winter when my skin is more combination than oily, and I could only just bear wearing it through a whole day. Sadly a miss for me.

One of the worst CC creams I have ever used. I purchased this product 2 months ago because I heard very good reviews about it. My skin was okay, few pimples but nothing bad BUT after using this it got worse! Plus- my skin looks like a cake and I totally hate it. Greasy and heavy product . I don’t recommend it

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This was an impulse purchase for me on Ulta's "Walk of Shame" (the leadup to the register). The full-size tube is $38USD, not bad for a foundation, really, but I'm a cheapskate. A mini-tube, 12 ml/0.4 fl oz, is $18 and is a good way to try the product. I'm an NW20, and Light worked well for me.

The tube says Full Coverage Cream, and boy are they not kidding. You need only a small amount to get a thick-feeling, satiny coverage. When I first put it on, it looks almost masklike, but settles as the day goes on. The product has a lemony fragrance, which is unusual in a foundation and which I found rather pleasant, but others might not like. I wore it all summer without powder and found it wore well, but is not waterproof. The SPF comes from TiO2 and ZnO2. (I figure sunscreen is one of those things that, you don't know if it works, you only know if/wen it doesn't work.)

I take 1/2 star off for the price of a full-size tube. You should be able to get a good CC cream at a lower price point. And 1/2 off for the thick feeling at first. Is this what all CC creams are like?

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Wanted to like this. It feels good to put on, has a good amount of spf, and smells kinda nice. Unfortunately, once it goes on my face it just washed me out completely. I look like a zombie in this stuff. Also, it feels on the greasy side and broke me out. Acne prone folks, try a sample before parting with your $50.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I was motivated to try this by the lack of tocopherols, a very common cosmetic and skin care ingredient that causes an allergic reaction for me. My doubt was so strong that I purchased a used tube on the reddit MUE forum rather than shell out full price for a new one. I have since repurchased in the Light shade, and I'm surprised how often I reach for it. No apparent issues with the annoying citrus oils ( WHY?!). I don't apply foundation of any kind to my entire face, but rather pat it into my areas of redness and discoloration, on top of a moisturizer.

As a sufferer of Rosacea, this product is fantastic. I don't feel like it clogs up my pores at all and actually lasts all day. The best CC/BB cream I've used to date. Also a bonus, IT Cosmetics is cruelty free!

The price tag is high, especially for the UK but worth every penny in my opinion

I wanted to love this product as it has high SPF protection, but my face always had a few big pimples the next days. I tested 3-4 times, and I had the same disaster. Too bad !!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Wow just tried this out for the first time today and it's amazing! This exceeds my expectations. I was nervous to try because I have acne-prone combination skin and I thought it might be too rich and heavy. But it's so nourishing yet feels very light on my skin. My skin is so comfortable right now and it looks amazing too. I found it to be full coverage with only a pump and a half of product. Colour match is perfect, and skin feels really good. My skin feels like it can breathe which is really important to me.