IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.7

I don't generally like any kind of makeup on my face, but this has a 50spf and came with the makeup brush
(got it from hsn, so I could easily return) so I ordered it. I was very pleasantly surprised by the coverage and blend ability.
The brush (was a plus, because it's about $30+)blends makeup really well and cc cream is very light feeling. It doesn't feel cakey, or like my skin can't breathe, looks pretty natural.
I've been wearing every day,esp when working outside and walking, and plan using while on vacation.
I will buy more when it's empty.👍🏻

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

If you are Kett o5, Tan will be straight orange on you. Tan works well for NC42-44, not so much for MAC C40/Fenty 290. This is nicely glowy for dry skin, and mutes the appearance of hyperpigmented acne scars. If you use mixers, you will be mixing Temptu S/B for a long time! I do not get flashback in pictures, which lends me to question the SPF50 accuracy. When used as a medium-coverage, dewy-finish foundation, my only complaint is the lack of olive-adjacent shades.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is for the matte version. I have oily-combo acne-prone skin and live in the tropics so get greasy pretty easily. I don't like thick coverage so my previous routine was LM tinted moisturiser (oil-free) and LM translucent powder to set. I'd still get a bit shiny around 2-3pm despite working in an office with AC so I kind of though that was the reality.
However the IT CC cream leaves me matte all day WITHOUT setting powder! I was a bit nervous it would be heavy coverage but it feels very lightweight and doesn't look thick or caked on. It's enough to even out my post-inflammation hyperpigmentation from acne and generally brighten my face up, but doesn't cover up my beauty spots so still looks natural. I definitely can see what all the hype is about. Has not broken me out either although I haven't used it very long.
Love the packaging - non-breakable, pump, slim, easy to dispense/control... amazing how many companies still get this simple part wrong.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Tried both this regular IT CC and the matte version - samples from Sephora. First off - the shade range is horrible. I'm NC15-20 and fair was completely too white, I looked like a ghost, shade fair-light was too pink, and shade light was oompa loompa orange and like, 3 shades too dark for my face.

After disliking the matte version because it made my face so dry (even with a sponge) - I was hoping the regular version would be better, since everyone claims it's so greasy?
Ugh, I must have the weirdest skin, because I tested fair (only real shade option for me), applied with a damp sponge, and it looked like the dry Sahara on my face (just like the matte version), besides being literally a ghost. Washed it off immediately. I've actually had drier foundations look better than how this looked on my face - over moisturized skin.

Ugh yeah. I donated my samples for someone else to try. CC cream, yeah right.

Purchased this CC cream recently while searching for a new foundation for everyday wear that is natural looking and not too heavy and appropriate for work. The lightest shade in the range called Fair is an absolutely perfect match for my skin, where as the second and third lightest shades in this range are wayyyy too dark. In any case, I can't get over how dead-on of a colour match Fair is for me in this line, much better than my previous HG tinted moisturizer from NARS in Terre-Neuve Light 0, which is a bit too pink for me.

Anyway, moving on to other features about this IT CC+ cream, I find that it blends will on my face and pores are not overly emphased. I have tried wearing it over Benefit's POREfessional and this combination is working well. My only slight gripe about this product is that it is not as pigmented/full coverage as I am used too and that I need to use concealer to cover the little bit of redness that I have on my chin when using this product. But I think the light coverage of this product may just be part of the trade-off of it providing a more natural, non-cakey finish. Overall, I think it is a great product for my skin and it will replace my NARS tinted moisturizer for daily use. Also, this IT CC cream is anti-aging and contains 50 SPF which is awesome for me since I am in my 30's and am very pale :)

Got this from my mom. At first I thought it was going to be gross bc it is thicker than anything I'm used to, and it did smell kind of funny but it might've been a bit old.

But it really did the job at covering up redness, pimples, darkness under eyes, evening out skin and generally making my face go from bleh to yeah. Literally five seconds to apply with a brush and bam....instantly feel prettier, more polished and ready to go out.

Shade: medium

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I’m 22 and don’t like to have such a heavy product on my face. This is a perfect middle ground for someone looking for a natural glow and reasonable price! It doesn’t clog up my pores and it leaves a natural glow and finish. I have bought this product so far at least 3 times and it’s my go to bb cream or foundation! Would recommend for a natural finish. Also buildable coverage for those who want a bit more coverage!

I wanted something light to wear for daytime that would cover up redness and give that 'your skin but better' fresh look. This sounded perfect. The colour match was great. That's the only positive. I cannot get this to work for me and I have tried it with a beauty blender, a few diff brushes and fingers and still the coverage is so pitiful- even with 3 pumps- it just wipes off my skin. It refuses to stay put. Even when set with powder. It transfers onto EVERYTHING. It clings to any areas of dryness as well. It wasnt cheap at £31 and I'm going to have to try and find a way to use it up. I wish I'd never bought it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

At $39 I was hesitant to buy this product but I got a Sephora gift card and decided to use it and I'm so glad I did.

The tiniest bit goes a long way. This can be fairly full coverage but I prefer to blend out with a beauty blender for a more natural coverage. It goes over any breakouts or flaky patches I have easily and blends beautifully. It dries very fast, so you need to be a little speedy when applying. The finish is definitely more luminous than what I'm used to but the effect is nice. I have oily skin that looks like a grease pan at the end of the day no matter what I do, but at least this cc cream stays put ( it does need to be blotted quite a bit though).

I originally bought the light shade but it was WAY too dark. I ended up going with the fair-light and while it's a little dark, some concealer under my eyes and on my nose hides it, so if you're Ivory 2 don't go with light.

Overall, I prefer a natural looking foundation and this really does the trick. the added spf is awesome too. For people that want a really easy, simple, natural beauty routine this is a HG product.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I first started out with the Matte version, which I absolutely love, and was hesitant about trying the original version, because even though it's super popular, quite a lot if people have complained about it leaving their skin greasy. Now, I do have sensitive, dry-to-very, acne prone skin. I also suffer with seborrheic dermatitis. Plus, I am on generic Retin A .1 cream as well. So, I'm always super cautious whenever I try anything new. I have no idea why they have all these oils (especially citrus oils) in this product, because that doesn't do anything for anti-aging, just for fragrance purposes. So, I do feel that they could have taken citrus oil out, because I do feel that they are in-necessary. However, I must say that performance wise, I really like the hydration that it gives to my skin, but, it is best that one use a good mattifying setting powder over this foundation, because of the amount of oils that are in it. I have never tried this foundation w/o a mattifying setting powder over it, as I ahead you know that it would start to make my face look dewy without, even though I gave dry skin. There are some people that are able to get away w/o using a setting powder over thus foundation, but for me, I would never chance it.

Because I use Retin A, my skin is already in a flaky, irritated state. That's just what comes with Retin A period, and when your on the highest strength, the side effects (at least for me), never go away. So, I do feel a bit of a mild tingling sensation when applying this foundation to my skin, which I definitely attribute to the citrus oils in here, but it's not major enough for me to stop using this foundation. I do like the coverage that it provided, and it wears quite well with a setting powder on top. I do not use anything underneath this foundation before I apply it. I apply it strictly to my bare face, with an It Cosmetics foundation brush. I knife that it says to re-apply it very 2 hours, but, my skin can't take sych, so o apply it once during the day and that's it. I do go back and forth between using this version and the matte one. And, I do plan to try the illumination version in the future, because, I want to see how that one actually looks on me as well. I would say that out if all 3 versions, the matte version is probably the best for all skintypes. Because, I find that I don't need to use a setting powder over it at all. With this version, if you have oily or very oily skin, you can still try it, but definitely be sure to use a really good mattifyimg powder over it, or else, things won't go well. For the illumination version, from what I've seen it's supposed to provide a naturally luminous glow to the skin. If you don't like foundations that are designed to add a glow to your skin, then it would be best to avoid such, however, please know that I've seen people on Youtube that do use a setting powder over the illumination version, and it allows for the face to have less of a luminous look to it, or I've seen them mix the illumination version with the original version, while I've also seen some mix the original version with the matte one, in order to create the desired look to their face that their looking to achieve with these CC creams. However, every product definitely isn't for everyone, do if you use this foundation, and even with setting powder over it, you find your face looking really dewy after wearing it for an hour or two, then this foundation just isn't for you. Try using the matte version, if you haven't already, as you just may end up liking that one a whole lot better!

My biggest con with this foundation is that it doesn't come in enough shades, period. It Cosmetics has definitely got to do better when it comes to,the shade ranges of most of their foundations, Also, I happen to own Nedium in both the matte and original cc creams, and both shades aren't 100% identical to each other at all Also, the original version could do without all these citrus oils in it, as well. It gives the product a citrusy smell, howeve, not everyone is going to like that smell. The smell goes away after a while, but, upon first applying this stuff to your face it's definitely apparent for sure. Hopefully, It Cosmetics, will seek to take out some or all of the citrus oils in this product and replace them with much better ingredient alternatives instead.