3.7

$35.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

3 days ago

I’m on my third bottle of this. I love it. I was having issues with wearing too many products as I was desperate to add a GOOD sunscreen to my regime and my dermatologist told me to skip the layer and switch my foundations to this. I have to set it around my eyes with finishing powder but other than that I let it be “dewy” as it never looks oily (and I’m a big fan of Matt foundations).

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Cool

4 days ago

Love the idea of a CC cream with medium coverage and high mineral-based SPF. This formula is a little on the thick side but it's easy to work with. It can really emphasize dry skin when used on its own. Received a mini of this in shade Light, which surprisingly worked for me (AAB/NC25). Works best for me if I apply before my primer or moisturizer has dried down, otherwise the dry patches really stand out.

About reviewer (935 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

12 days ago

This is my holy grail! It matches my skin tone perfectly (the most real neutral I ever found), has great coverage and is buildable, it doesn’t highlight my fine lines ànd has an spf of 50. The secret is to apply it with your fingers.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

13 days ago

I think that the best way to deal with this product is to use it like a CC cream. It sounds obvious but I see/read that many people think of it as a foundation and are disappointed. This happened also to me. When the SA applied two pumps on my face using a brush it sat on my skin looking dreadfully greasy, cakey and it sunk in all my pores and in my lines. She also matched me wrongly, with "light", which on me was a bit too warm and yellow and made me look ill. But I didn't give up because I liked that in one step I could have an anti-aging moisturizer, a good mineral sunscreen and the natural look of a "nude" foundation because I don't want to suffocate my skin with too many layers of products. So I assumed that the secret is to work it into the skin like a cream rather than on the skin like a foundation - and asked for a sample. I was given light-medium and this was better because more neutral, but it oxidized too dark, making me look blochy after few hours. Finally they gave me a generous sample in fair-light and this matched my complexion perfectly. I apply it like a sunscreen/moisturizer with my fingers, making sure to cover very well every part of my face, working it into my skin until completely absorbed. When I start spreading it looks pasty and extremely pale, but it is absorbed in few seconds by the skin and it disappears leaving a velvety complexion and an even skin tone. Only once it has been completely absorbed, I use a flat top brush just to buff it and remove the excess from the pores. This way it looks very natural, with a medium coverage - it is not enough to completely hide spots and marks, but  for these I would use a concealer. I would also add that 2 pumps is way too much! One pump or less of it is more than enough if you apply it with fingers - of course brush and beauty blender absorb lots of product so maybe in these cases 2 pumps are ok. Depending on the climate and my skin condition, I apply it on damp skin (right after toner or niacinamide serum) and finish it with mattifying powder on my nose and chin because they tend to be oily, or when my skin is dry from heating or air-con I only apply a good moisturizer underneath. This way, it doesn't transfer and it lasts decently well. For more coverage sometimes I apply some mineral powder foundation but this is mostly not necessary also because at my age I'm starting appreciating the look of a natural make up, and I think that for this purpose this product is quite nice.

About reviewer (147 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

16 days ago

I have bought this item probably three times over the past couple of years. It is expensive but it is a multi-purpose product as it has an SPF 50 and is a foundation that has many good-for-your-skin benefits. I have really no complaints. I am of light/med skin tone and the light works great for me. It offers the perfect amount of coverage, I would say it is medium to full. It doesn't break me out and it looks fairly natural on my skin. I will likely purchase this again. I buy it online from Sephora.

About reviewer (229 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

EyesGreen

19 days ago

I really like this CC cream. It covers a lot without looking cakey and looks great on the skin. However my only issue with this is the abysmal shades. They don’t offer a lot of shades and the undertones are a little bit greyish due to the sunscreen.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

19 days ago

I have been using this daily for over a month. After trying a load of different BB, CC creams over the years from Missha, BRTC, Skin79, Laneige, Aprilskin, this has to be one of the few non-korean CC creams I've used. SUNSCREEN What i like most is the SPF 50 high coverage, even in beachside summer sun, with this on, I haven't had my skin tan much. I should reapply more throughout the day since the sun is pretty blazing hot here but it's normally just a once off application for me. That said I feel the coverage is good enough for summer. With sunscreen, SA advised to wash off separately before cleansing which i have not done and to date, no clogging or anything like that. COLOR TONE For those who are used to the pale light BB creams, this one has more color selection, however I am a medium and chose light, still it's a bit too dark for me. Next round once this is finished, I'll try a shade lighter. That's my personal preference. FINISH It's not as dewy as other BB creams, but good full coverage 1-2 pumps. Applied with fingers, i warm it between the palms and just apply directly. Effect is slightly more cakey. Applying with a beauty blender gives a more airbrushed effect (although more product is needed) Skin doesn't get greasy or oily, once set with powder it lasts up to 8 hours for me. I have combo skin and no dry or oily patches with this. Transference is minimal but using sunnies, I'll get glasses frame spots on the sides of my nose. Finally, the packaging is great with an easy pump. Texture coming out is firm, not runny and it feels just ever so slightly tacky on the face which dries off (but not to a powder finish) Personally, i have not used any foundation since the start of BB Creams and now CC Creams. No looking back though cos these creams have skincare ingredients which just feel much better for the skin in the long run!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

a month ago

It is very pigmented and easy to apply with fingers which is a plus for me. My skin is ok now but to have a lot of pigmentation from acne and pregnancies. The pigmentation is evened out. It doesn't do so well with drier skin, which made me buy the moisturising version, but that one has glitter in it!

About reviewer (99 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

1.0

2 months ago

This stuff is cakeface city on me, and it slips and slides around, even after it's set. I don't understand why a few years ago all the beauty gurus on Youtube were in love with this product. I'm confused.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesHazel

3.0

2 months ago

I used this for 2-3 yrs when it was released. I liked it enough to repurchase 4x. The light worked well in my NC20ish skin, it had the yellow I needed for redness issues. Fast forward to fall 19 Sephora sale- ordered it again. I don’t know what was in this but it was nothing like had used earlier. The new seemed super thick and applied mask-like. No matter how much (or little) or application method- it was cakey. I don’t think my skin has changed that dramatically. Not sure if it was reformulated, but I was extremely disappointed on what I thought was ‘tried & true.’

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm