It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 56 & Over

3.4

The first sunscreen/foundation I ever had that feels like I'm wearing nothing. My coloring is N20 and it's a perfect match for my skin. I love this product!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I too bought this in Fair. It is just that, fair but overpriced. It felt nice when applied but the fact is that the coverage is not great, and several applications are needed in order to get even coverage.. frankly the tube with pump is awful and dispenses either a small glop or way too much. I used it up within a month and I do not usually do that -- it was in summer so I look for light coverage. And if you sweat... forget it. It just goes away somewhere.

I spent money on a glorified BB cream and there are many BB creams with better coverage and staying power.

this is really not worth the money unless you buy into the "it's natural" baloney.

will never repurchase any of the iT line. Even the brushes are overpriced.. shows you what a lot of internet hype does.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm 66, very pale, with the skin of a woman in her 60's. I tried the It CC Light which was too yellow for me, the Fair shade is perfect. The finish is a very natural-looking matte, and it really does make my skin more even-toned and it looks almost poreless. It doesn't fix my wrinkles, but short of surgery and/or injections, I didn't expect it to. The coverage is light, not too heavy or thick.
I think that this cream would be better for a 40 and over complexion, since it acts a as a light concealer/ finish for the face.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I ignored this forever because I dislike "complete coverage." Nobody told me how sheer this could be! This makes me look like I have perfect skin, which at 61 I most emphatically do not have.

I am wearing Tan, and it's absolutely dead on for my NW35/LM Almond phizz. Now I don't feel so bad about the Pond's BB being disc'd.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I purchased the trial size of this from Sephora and received a compact (with a push button dispenser) in a set from QVC. I have tried this several times, the most recent being yesterday evening. This is a heavy, greasy mess! I agree with the previous review regarding the pores and breakouts, but I also experienced burning and when I removed it several hours later, I looked as if I had rosacea! Also, it seems that anything in a squeeze tube from It leaks out of the threads of the tube -- this has happened to me with two of the new concealer/brighteners that I paid full price for and got zero response from It when I e-mailed them. Apparently It Cosmetics has some ingredient that is all wrong for me -- their powder blush, CC powder, bronzing powder, cream highlighter all cause clogged pores and redness. I still use the Bye Bye Undereye concealer but make sure it never goes anywhere but my undereye area.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is the 2nd brand of CC cream I have used. So, I have learned that CC creams can vary as much as foundations. The first was more like a tinted moisturizer and was quite dewy. This product covers like a light liquid foundation and the finish is more matte. I always use moisturizer underneath, but I have worn it while out for hours without SS underneath and did not notice any tanning, although I probably should wear SS too. I have the lightest shade, Fair and it is not too light or too pink for my pretty fair neutral, slightly golden complexion. I mix a dab of Nars liquid luminizer in with a scant pump of the CC cream. In the summer, I mix it on the back of my hand with Nars Laguana (golden brown) and the rest of the year, with Nars 413 BLKR (champagne). This gives me a subdued glow. I have gotten compliments on the finish, so I guess it's working well for me. It lasts pretty well through the day. It's reasonably priced, imo and does the job.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This reminds be of the way bye bye under eye goes on. Extremely pigmented but does not do well for dry skin. Even with moisturizer. Hard to blend it may look good after some doing but hour later it dries, separates and creases sits in pores. No it skin products have worked for me.