It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 18 & Under

3.6

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was really excited to try this due to the SPF 50 protection. It claims to be an "all in one" product but no. JUST NO. The coverage isn't full which is fine because I think it looks natural. Right after application, it looks FLAWLESS. I was impressed.

I tried going about my day with only the product applied to my face (as stated on the packaging). My face became a slip n slide for the CC Cream. The next time I tried the product with ELF HD Powder and it was less bad but it creases and settles into pores like crazy, especially around my mouth. Lastly, I tried primer + CC Cream + setting powder and it was not that bad. However, even without touching my face the cream does break down after a few hours and it looks quite hideous if you're too close to my face. I just think that there are better foundations for me to try out there.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This product is really good on my skin. I have a 4ml trial size and Im waiting for the sale to get a full size. I myself have an unstable skin - it is oily like crazy and also has dry patches but this CC doesnt make my skin look cakey or emphasizes my dry areas. It helps blur my enormous pore, it is really lightweight and easy to blend. However it doesnt control my oiliness but I can fix this with a translucent powder. I think it is more suitable for fall-winter. Oh and it is also pricey but I really satisfied.

I purchased the small (12ml) medium colored tube at ULTA, not knowing there was bunch of hype on how great this product was, just being a regular girl always searching for the best foundation because every foundation I get always looks flaky/caky on my face, and gives me acne, even bare minerals powder. I have dark circles and some acne, my skin is a combination oily/dry but normally does not give me too many problems on that aspect and normally is pretty low maintenance. When I first used this product I loved it, 100% thought I found my forever foundation, however its been roughly two weeks since using this product I've used it every day since I bought it. The smell immediately turned me off, it smelled like a very artificial lemon/lime scent(which I was expecting there to be no scent) The coverage and color fit me to a T, it wore wonderfully, it stayed on me all day, even after working out. It wasn't heavy on my face at all. It basically made my skin "my skin but better". Having said all that, this is where my disappoint comes in, at night if I didn't take it off it would make my face feel itchy, and have a burning sensation around the cheek bones, as well as it made my skin start to flake off around my eyes and eyebrows, and it made my skin feel as if I had brush burn! Being so disappointed having thought I found a worthy foundation I started looking at reviews mainly on this site and warnings about the product and it can do more damage to your skin if warn to long in the sun!! Since its still a mild fall and the sun hasn't been too harsh I have not experienced this but I am not going to experiment and see if anything such as discoloration, or sun damage happens since I am outside a lot of the time, as my skin is already experiencing negative side effects. I was going to attempt a new routine, moisturizing around the effective area more and see if that maybe counter acts with what I would suspect is drying out my skin and causing the flaking (active ingredients; zinc and titanium oxide) BUT that still probably would not help with the burning sensation and with summer approaching I am not willing to fuss with a foundation that could potently really harm my skin permanently. OVERALL: I would not purchase this product or line of IT cosmetics again.

This foundation is so great. It makes my skin feel lightweight and I hardly feel like I am wearing any makeup but it still gives great coverage! It's extremely easy to apply and it lasts all day. The product is very good for the summer and it works very good on my combination skin. It doesn't even need a primer! I definitely recommend getting it.

I enjoy this product a lot, i find that light matches me pretty well in my summer-fall tan transitioning - it applies light at first, but oxidizes just a bit. It is really good coverage for a BB/CC cream.
I love, love the packaging for this product - a pump - very similar to Missha BB Cream.
I found that this foundation doesn't last awhile, and that it always cakes up around my nose. This product is also very fragrant, but I don't really notice it on my face after I apply it.