on 9/6/2016 7:31:00 AM

I use this to recover from a massive breakouts I was having due to products not being suitable for my skin.

Started this about a month ago after a salesperson suggested it to me. I've been using their sunscreen for 3 years already so I guess why not.

I am using this for my scar (hyper-pigmented scar) but my acne goes down a lot as well since I started using this. For my scar, it helps faded them a little. I don't need to use as much concealer anymore so that's great I guess. Scar usually takes a lot of time to heal so here I am trying to being so patient about it.

Bear in mind I use this twice a day for 3 week (morning and night), after that I use it once a day at night with the snail serum that come in the same series.

now, this is my daily routine:
Day-
bioessence bio miracle soothing gel cleanser,
bioessence tri hydra hydrating toner
bioessence snail secretion repair serum ( only for first 3 weeks, then I use Bioessence tanaka white serum)
bioessence tri hydra moisturising gel
bioessence bio miracle sunscreen spf 50++

Night:
Bioessence ATP Deep exfoliating gel ( 3 times a week)
Bioessence bio miracle soothing gel cleanser
bioessence tri hydra hydrating toner
bioessence bio energy snail secretion repair serum
bioessence Bio energy repair and smooth cream

I know. It seems like I am a Bio essence freak right now. But so far my skin is loving this routine. A lot of times, my mother also joins me in my routine so I guess it fit oily skin as well

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Firstly, I really like the gold dropper. It dispenses just the right amount of product, and it's much easier to control the amount dispensed.

After patting about a drop and a half of this serum onto my face, my face feels bouncier, tighter, and makes the application of the moisturising gel I use (listed below) much smoother. I also noticed that my scars actually faded with the use of this serum- I estimate scars healed by a few days faster in comparison to if I used nothing at all.

Overall, I recommend this product if you're looking to try snail extracts. I read elsewhere that compared to higher end brands the snail extract in this serum is rather minimal (which is why I removed one lippie), so beware.

Other Bio-essence products used in conjunction with serum:
Bio-essence Hydra Tri-Action Aqua Moisturizing Gel
Bio-essence Hydra Tri-Action Aqua Foam Cleanser

on 11/10/2013 5:53:00 AM

This serum is not hydrating enough for my combination skin, even for day use. It has a weird smell which I think could be the smell of the snail secretion (at least you know it's genuinely an ingredient eh). I like the gold packaging though, as it gives an luxurious look to the product.

on 4/22/2013 4:59:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is the first snail secretion skin care product that i use. Since few months back i keep reading/hearing people talk about how great the snail secretion in skin care, from Korea to Japan and to other Asia country. When i saw this on my local drug store, i decide to give it a try.

First of all, Bio-essence only produce two product under Snail Secretion line, face cream and serum, no cleanser and no toner. Face cream come with a big open jar which is not my preferred packaging, and i only bought the serum, cost around RM90 (USD29), and its pretty big bottle for serum, imo.

It claims to have 6 benefits:
1. Repair damaged skin
2. Stimulate skin cells regeneration
3. Lighten scars & marks
4. Anti-inflammation to prevent pimples
5. Moisturize & soften skin
6. Keep skin supple & elastic

The serum itself its very light, dont have strong smell (almost no any smell), clear in color, easy to absorbed to the skin, no oily. Doesnt irritating. After few days using it, the 1st thing i notice on my skin is no new pimples or new breakout, it dry old breakout fast and it make all post-breakout brown mark fade out faster.

But im sure its not serum for everyone, at least one of my friend having a red small pimples after using this serum.

Personally this serum very suitable for those who have oily skin and looking for something serum that very light and easy absorb. Do it work on what it claim? So far yes, few still need time to see the result. Am i happy with this serum? yes i am very happy with it!