beautyblender Solid Cleanser

Filtered by skin tone : Dark

4.3

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut acid, Titanium Dioxide, Palmitic Acid, fragrance, Sodium Chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I almost hate to write this review because this product is simply great, but the price is simply ridiculous for what it is and it is the only thing that keeps me from purchasing it. I rec'd this as a 100pt Sephora perk. It gets my sponges and brushes cleaner faster than Dawn. I don't have to spend a ridiculous amount of time rinsing out the soap like I do when I use Dawn ( I use barely a 1/2 drop) in the palm of my hand. Now when I say cleaner...I mean like new spotless. I did 2 sponges and 4 or five brushes in less than five minutes, I kid you not. But really....$16.00 for a bar of soap for my makeup sponges/brushes is irritating to me. 10/13/2015 EDIT: Siiigh, so I did end up buying this on sale. It's just so freakin' good. At the moment I'm using it ONLY on my BB, and using Shea Moisture African soap (which quite honestly doesn't as good a job as quickly) on my brushes until I use it up. Once that is gone I'll make a decision as to whether the BB soap will be my go-to cleanser for everything or not.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I hate this product is so expensive for a brush cleaner but it does indeed work! I do not own a beauty blender but I do own some quality brushes. I noticed first time I washed them (old method) it took extremely long and they weren't even clean. With the beauty blender solid cleaner cleaning time was cut in half and they seemed cleaner. Overall product does work I just have some concerns about how long this is gonna last because you don't get much for your money and the cost. I'm still on the hunt for something cheaper possibly.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I bought the solid cleanser during a recent VIB sale at Sephora. Previously, I'd use the Pink Soap Artist brush cleanser to wash my brushes and a Sonia Kashuk sponge spray to clean my sponges, but after using this cleaner tonight, I doubt I'll be going back to those. Just one swirl of my brushes and they get thoroughly cleaned, and my BeautyBlender and Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge look good as new. I'll definitely repurchase.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools