Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

4.8

Nylon 60% Polyester 40%

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

These are fantastic for using with a creamy body wash in the shower to help deal with the symptoms of keratosis pilaris. They very gently smooth skin without irritation or inflammation, which I have definitely experienced with other manual exfoliation in the past. They are affordable and dry quickly, great purchase!

AHHHHHH I love the Salux Towl!! Me and my husband order these a couple times a year :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

The Salux does a great job of cleaning and exfoliation without scratching. I bought one of these in the 1980s and it's been in almost daily use since then. The other day, in the shower, it ripped. Sad, but not bad for about 30 years' use. :D Would I buy this product again? So...I went around the corner to the Asian grocery store--and bought another one! Here's to the next 30!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm a bit upset that I didn't discover this until I was 26 years old. But now I can't be without out. Washing my back is effortless and its easy to travel with. I will forever repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I use these for my body only (NOT my face). I just reordered another 3 pack. At less than $4 each, these things are just as cheap as any bath pouf or loofah, but they are sooo much better, IMO. I just get a better "scrub" and can really, really exfoliate my skin with these. I actually prefer them over sugar/salt body scrubs, which I often feel just dry out my skin while simultaneously clogging my pores. Also, some scrubs can leave a residue that interferes with the absorption of sunless tanner, so I like using the cloth (instead of scrub) before applying tanner! Just be careful after you apply tanner, though, or you'll scrub away your tan...probably a good way to even out any splotches, though ;) The Salux cloth is surprisingly large, so you can keep it folded up for scrubbing large areas, or you can unfold it and make it thinner for "detail work" (e.g., in between toes). However, this is a bit of a drawback for me, as the cloth can be a bit unwieldy. I do like that I can throw it in the laundry with my towels, though - it's as easy as washing a normal washcloth! Seriously, just buy a couple. Make sure you get the authentic Salux ones, though...IDK if the knockoffs are really that bad, but why bother?

I used to just get the exfoliating towels from the store (Walmart, Ulta, Target, any place like that, even the Body Shop) and thought they were fine. Then I recently threw the Salux towel in with an order I was getting to try and it's so much better than the other versions I've gotten. There's a nice hem to hold onto on the Salux that was missing from other brands I tried, and it felt sturdy and durable and like it was really exfoliating my skin. It would be easy to over do it but if you're gentle with it, it's great. I love that I can easily reach my back with it. Highly recommend. It's dirt cheap too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product is so practical and inexpensive that it's a must have for me. The cloth works with both bar and liquid soap. It is great for exfoliation of legs,arms, back and feet, but I don't use it on my face.Plenty long enough to reach back. Dries quickly and seems to last forever. Great gift too.I like the white because it blends in better with my shower.Just check the actual Salux site for what to look for to avoid fakes( no affiliation).

I love how they have never changed the packaging on this product. I grew up in Japan and have been using this since...the 70s. It makes me feel extra clean. I love how soap foams up and I can exfoliate without a lot of effort. If you have sensitive skin, don't scrub too hard!

Nice exofilator

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I always but this product, I've been using it for yearsss
I love it, it does its job and its super cheap

Popular Misc Beauty Tools