Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

4.8

Nylon 60% Polyester 40%

Love Salux! Have used for years. Just make sure you research and buy authentic. It will be rough a bit at first until your skin gets used to it. Don't judge it by first try. Much more exfoliating than any US loofah's or scrubs. You'll see globs of dead skin on the cloth. Really polishes your skin clean. Kind of a satisfying feeling like ripping a pore strip and seeing all the blackheads :3

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great product. I have a few on hand and swap them out after a few months, although they truly could last even longer. They are very effective at exfoliating skin and holding onto whatever body wash/soap you lather into them. Skin is left soft and super clean. They rinse well and air dry very fast, keeping them sanitary easily. They also are VERY generously sized so you can really cover a lot of body at once, i.e. your entire back. Highly recommend. When I use it, I feel a difference. When I neglect to use it, I notice that, too!

To Read all 461 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

THE BEST!!!! Exfoliates my skin so smooth and soft. Will use nothing else on my body!

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

This is a hidden gem!!! If you don't already have one, go get one!! Works excellently for exfoliation and makes your skin soft and smoother after you use this. Don't overuse or it can get abrasive. It does take some time to get use to buy I feel it makes washes and soaps much more effective. Go give this a try, definitely worth it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a very thorough physical exfoliant that creates a ton of lather, doesn't absorb product like a washcloth, and it big enough to either use on your entire body or cut in half to get twice the longevity. I love this body scrubber. You may have to be gentle at first if you've never used a product like this but once you use it you'll realize how much clearer & smoother your skin is. Product will melt in more easily & you'll get the closest shave if you use it before you shave and then after you shave. Great for my chicken skin. Perfect. Don't use on your face or directly on your actual labia (but good for pre-shaving!) HOLY GRAIL. I order these for all my family members.

Also great for:
Gentle foot exfoliation
Scrubbing pans and the dishes. It doesn't smell and creates a TON of lather
Cleaning things like bathrooms, tubs, toilets
Use before self-tanning

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I used to live in Bali and now that I live in Sacramento. I will go out of my way to drive to an asian market just to buy this! Absolutely cannot live without this washcloth. It's the only thing that makes me feel absolutely clean after I shower. I will use this forever.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This nylon wash cloth is AMAZING! I've been using it for about three months now and I cannot imagine not using it. Leaves your skin super soft and the cleanest you'll ever feel.

After reading rave reviews I purchased and WAS NOT DISSAPOINTED!

Effectiveness: 10/10 Works incredibly well and is soft on the face. It lasts a long time per towel (I usually throw out my towels every 6 months) and am still using the same set.

Highly recommend :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've had this product for almost 2 years based on all these awesome reviews. I forgot to write one myself about this product. I bought this product online, forgot which website. They had packages of how many you can purchase. I bought 4 in different colors and they're cute colors. Honestly, the first time you use this towel, it HURTS. Not lying. It's so rough that you really need to get used to the 'exfoliating' cloth. But because it's so rough, it exfoliates well and allows your new skin to regenerate. I use this in the shower and apply my body was on the towel and lather it in then rub it all over the body. I do not use this for my face. Definitely too rough for face. After I use this, my skin feels refreshed. Coming out of the shower, you definitely need to use a body lotion/moisturizer. I would not recommend using this if you don't apply body lotion because it will dry out your skin because if the roughness and it'll make your skin dry and might even hurt from being too dry. Overall, I think this is a great bath towel to help clean your body. Would recommend.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

THIS IS AWESOME,I HAVE USED EVERYTHING FOR SMOOTH SKIN,I USED THIS SALUX CLOTH WITH SEA SALT SOAP,MY SKIN IS SMOOTH LIKE A BABY,I PUT COCONUT OIL ON AFTER I USED IT,IT IS AMAZING ESPECIALLY FOR DRY SKIN.YOU GOT TO TRY THIS YOUR SKIN WILL BE SMOOTHER THAN YOU HAVE EVER SEEN.IT CAN ONLY BE ORDERED GOT MINE ON EBAY 4.00 OR 3 FOR 12.00.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools