Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

4.8

Nylon 60% Polyester 40%

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm a bit upset that I didn't discover this until I was 26 years old. But now I can't be without out. Washing my back is effortless and its easy to travel with. I will forever repurchase!

I love how they have never changed the packaging on this product. I grew up in Japan and have been using this since...the 70s. It makes me feel extra clean. I love how soap foams up and I can exfoliate without a lot of effort. If you have sensitive skin, don't scrub too hard!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I always but this product, I've been using it for yearsss
I love it, it does its job and its super cheap

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product is so practical and inexpensive that it's a must have for me. The cloth works with both bar and liquid soap. It is great for exfoliation of legs,arms, back and feet, but I don't use it on my face.Plenty long enough to reach back. Dries quickly and seems to last forever. Great gift too.I like the white because it blends in better with my shower.Just check the actual Salux site for what to look for to avoid fakes( no affiliation).

Nice exofilator

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Holy.Grail! After 30 years of bath, I feel like I am actually scrubbed clean for the first time. Who knew that loofahs were going to be put to shame by something that looks like an overgrown washcloth? Loofahs never scrubbed me clean and I'd find little balls of skin roll off as I toweled off...gross.
I got in a bath and used this after dampening it, it was coarse at first but nothing painful. Instead, it was satisfying and fascinating. After the bath, I took a quick shower and used it with shower gel...amazing! I saw myself get a shade lighter as I exfoliated and my skin was glowing! In the shower! I felt so smooth, like I had just rubbed conditioner all over myself!
The size is just right, I can wrap it around my leg and shimmy it up and down, I can clean my neck and back, everything that would've required crazy maneuvering with a loofah! It lathered up quickly and I feel like it's a lot more hygienic than a loofah because it is so light and air dries so quickly.
I immediately tossed out my loofah and will never go back! I can't wait to dry brush before my next shower and see if there is any difference...serious game changer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Great exfoliator. Cheap effective. A bit rough but does the job. Picked mine up on amazon.

Love Salux! Have used for years. Just make sure you research and buy authentic. It will be rough a bit at first until your skin gets used to it. Don't judge it by first try. Much more exfoliating than any US loofah's or scrubs. You'll see globs of dead skin on the cloth. Really polishes your skin clean. Kind of a satisfying feeling like ripping a pore strip and seeing all the blackheads :3

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great product. I have a few on hand and swap them out after a few months, although they truly could last even longer. They are very effective at exfoliating skin and holding onto whatever body wash/soap you lather into them. Skin is left soft and super clean. They rinse well and air dry very fast, keeping them sanitary easily. They also are VERY generously sized so you can really cover a lot of body at once, i.e. your entire back. Highly recommend. When I use it, I feel a difference. When I neglect to use it, I notice that, too!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

THE BEST!!!! Exfoliates my skin so smooth and soft. Will use nothing else on my body!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools