Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

4.8

Nylon 60% Polyester 40%

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Holy.Grail! After 30 years of bath, I feel like I am actually scrubbed clean for the first time. Who knew that loofahs were going to be put to shame by something that looks like an overgrown washcloth? Loofahs never scrubbed me clean and I'd find little balls of skin roll off as I toweled off...gross.
I got in a bath and used this after dampening it, it was coarse at first but nothing painful. Instead, it was satisfying and fascinating. After the bath, I took a quick shower and used it with shower gel...amazing! I saw myself get a shade lighter as I exfoliated and my skin was glowing! In the shower! I felt so smooth, like I had just rubbed conditioner all over myself!
The size is just right, I can wrap it around my leg and shimmy it up and down, I can clean my neck and back, everything that would've required crazy maneuvering with a loofah! It lathered up quickly and I feel like it's a lot more hygienic than a loofah because it is so light and air dries so quickly.
I immediately tossed out my loofah and will never go back! I can't wait to dry brush before my next shower and see if there is any difference...serious game changer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Great exfoliator. Cheap effective. A bit rough but does the job. Picked mine up on amazon.

To Read all 463 Reviews, Login or Join

Love Salux! Have used for years. Just make sure you research and buy authentic. It will be rough a bit at first until your skin gets used to it. Don't judge it by first try. Much more exfoliating than any US loofah's or scrubs. You'll see globs of dead skin on the cloth. Really polishes your skin clean. Kind of a satisfying feeling like ripping a pore strip and seeing all the blackheads :3

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great product. I have a few on hand and swap them out after a few months, although they truly could last even longer. They are very effective at exfoliating skin and holding onto whatever body wash/soap you lather into them. Skin is left soft and super clean. They rinse well and air dry very fast, keeping them sanitary easily. They also are VERY generously sized so you can really cover a lot of body at once, i.e. your entire back. Highly recommend. When I use it, I feel a difference. When I neglect to use it, I notice that, too!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

THE BEST!!!! Exfoliates my skin so smooth and soft. Will use nothing else on my body!

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

This is a hidden gem!!! If you don't already have one, go get one!! Works excellently for exfoliation and makes your skin soft and smoother after you use this. Don't overuse or it can get abrasive. It does take some time to get use to buy I feel it makes washes and soaps much more effective. Go give this a try, definitely worth it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a very thorough physical exfoliant that creates a ton of lather, doesn't absorb product like a washcloth, and it big enough to either use on your entire body or cut in half to get twice the longevity. I love this body scrubber. You may have to be gentle at first if you've never used a product like this but once you use it you'll realize how much clearer & smoother your skin is. Product will melt in more easily & you'll get the closest shave if you use it before you shave and then after you shave. Great for my chicken skin. Perfect. Don't use on your face or directly on your actual labia (but good for pre-shaving!) HOLY GRAIL. I order these for all my family members.

Also great for:
Gentle foot exfoliation
Scrubbing pans and the dishes. It doesn't smell and creates a TON of lather
Cleaning things like bathrooms, tubs, toilets
Use before self-tanning

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I used to live in Bali and now that I live in Sacramento. I will go out of my way to drive to an asian market just to buy this! Absolutely cannot live without this washcloth. It's the only thing that makes me feel absolutely clean after I shower. I will use this forever.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This nylon wash cloth is AMAZING! I've been using it for about three months now and I cannot imagine not using it. Leaves your skin super soft and the cleanest you'll ever feel.

After reading rave reviews I purchased and WAS NOT DISSAPOINTED!

Effectiveness: 10/10 Works incredibly well and is soft on the face. It lasts a long time per towel (I usually throw out my towels every 6 months) and am still using the same set.

Highly recommend :)