Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

4.8

Nylon 60% Polyester 40%

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

We have used these for years and will continue to do so!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is truly a life changing product for me. My skin has to be exfoliated or else it gets dull, I get ingrown hairs from shaving constantly and I also suffer from chest and back acne. Fun, I know.

I started to use wash cloths to exfoliate in the shower, 2x a week using body scrub and a lactic acid lotion and my skin improved so much. But I had been hearing about how awesome the Salux is and decided to try it. And ladies (and gents) this was a wise decision. It just totally improved my skin even further. I now have baby soft skin, BABY SOFT!! Along with a lactic acid lotion, the ingrown hair problem has practically vanished. Tone and texture improved significantly. I also love that you can easily scrub your whole back with it.

Amazing product, definite HG.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

We love this!!! Holy smoothie-ness!! You'll feel like butter after....wow wow wow! Dirt cheap...fast free shipping!!! Ordered from their website... we bought 3 for 15$. Dry in no time. Use a little body wash, or soap with it. It bubbles up awesomely!! Go to town scrubbing....my arms and back are sooooo soft immediately after using! Then I apply a little cream....mmmmm!!! My husband used on his back very vigorously....and felt so dang smooth. This thing is so great!!!! Totally worth it. Plus, it won awards...and it's healthy for circulation!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

These are fantastic for using with a creamy body wash in the shower to help deal with the symptoms of keratosis pilaris. They very gently smooth skin without irritation or inflammation, which I have definitely experienced with other manual exfoliation in the past. They are affordable and dry quickly, great purchase!

AHHHHHH I love the Salux Towl!! Me and my husband order these a couple times a year :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I use these for my body only (NOT my face). I just reordered another 3 pack. At less than $4 each, these things are just as cheap as any bath pouf or loofah, but they are sooo much better, IMO. I just get a better "scrub" and can really, really exfoliate my skin with these. I actually prefer them over sugar/salt body scrubs, which I often feel just dry out my skin while simultaneously clogging my pores. Also, some scrubs can leave a residue that interferes with the absorption of sunless tanner, so I like using the cloth (instead of scrub) before applying tanner! Just be careful after you apply tanner, though, or you'll scrub away your tan...probably a good way to even out any splotches, though ;) The Salux cloth is surprisingly large, so you can keep it folded up for scrubbing large areas, or you can unfold it and make it thinner for "detail work" (e.g., in between toes). However, this is a bit of a drawback for me, as the cloth can be a bit unwieldy. I do like that I can throw it in the laundry with my towels, though - it's as easy as washing a normal washcloth! Seriously, just buy a couple. Make sure you get the authentic Salux ones, though...IDK if the knockoffs are really that bad, but why bother?

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

The Salux does a great job of cleaning and exfoliation without scratching. I bought one of these in the 1980s and it's been in almost daily use since then. The other day, in the shower, it ripped. Sad, but not bad for about 30 years' use. :D Would I buy this product again? So...I went around the corner to the Asian grocery store--and bought another one! Here's to the next 30!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm a bit upset that I didn't discover this until I was 26 years old. But now I can't be without out. Washing my back is effortless and its easy to travel with. I will forever repurchase!

I love how they have never changed the packaging on this product. I grew up in Japan and have been using this since...the 70s. It makes me feel extra clean. I love how soap foams up and I can exfoliate without a lot of effort. If you have sensitive skin, don't scrub too hard!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I always but this product, I've been using it for yearsss
I love it, it does its job and its super cheap

Popular Misc Beauty Tools