Uploaded by JessicaJames

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/11/2017

I love these. I stop at my Starbucks for my morning caffeine and grab a handful of these (for free!) and keep them at my desk at work. I use them to blot any oil from my face throughout the day. It does it easily without disturbing my make up or leaving any residue behind. The absolute cheapest (since they're free!) blotters ever.

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

3.0

Aug/29/2016

World's cheapest oil blotting papers. I can't even believe this is on here as a beauty item. I bet Starbucks corporate would be none too pleased that legions of oily-skinned MUAers are ripping off napkins, but hey - whatever works, right?!

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2400 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Jun/21/2016

Price: FREE!! I love using this to apply after mixing if I am on the road. This is a 2 for 1: get a little coffee and spread makeup :)

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (111 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

May/28/2016

Can't believe this actually worked for blotting!! Lol. Unbelievable. Now, when I go to the bucks to enjoy a nice frappucino in the am, I grab a little more of these than I should ;)

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (111 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown

HairBlond

Feb/10/2016

How about Nordstrom's napkins! They're brown too! I always get a coffee at Nordstroms and totally snag extra napkins for my car!!

5 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (96 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Sep/18/2015

Hilarious, I saw this on MUA and it totally worked!!! Not quite as good as the blotters you buy but for free, WAY better! Lol, I grab a few extras every time I go to Starbucks now...

7 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive

HairBlack

Jul/31/2015

Best oil blotters ever, in my opinion!

6 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (175 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

3.0
fromYuu

Feb/03/2014

These work in a pinch I guess but real oil blotting papers are still preferable.

These are the same as any other fast food eatery brown napkins(bleached white ones don't quite work as well as they are more stiff and harder to see the oil on). It's also kind of a given that they would lift the oil off your face but the brown makes the oil more visible. But at the same time the …

26 of 40 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Feb/03/2014

LOL, too funny that these are on here. Still, when I read online that these worked great as blotting paper, I had to give it a shot. Although not quite as good as the Clean and Clear oil absorbing sheets, these are FREE and more discreet! Perhaps someone should let Starbucks know that their napkins work better as a makeup tool than an actual napkin ... :)

14 of 14 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Jan/17/2014

Ditto, I always grab a few more napkins than necessary when I go to starbucks. Very good at blotting oil. They're very absorbent and doesn't rub your makeup off.

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (308 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure