Starbucks - Napkins

Price: $

Naps

on 8/11/2017 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love these. I stop at my Starbucks for my morning caffeine and grab a handful of these (for free!) and keep them at my desk at work. I use them to blot any oil from my face throughout the day. It does it easily without disturbing my make up or leaving any residue behind. The absolute cheapest (since they're free!) blotters ever.

on 8/29/2016 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

World's cheapest oil blotting papers. I can't even believe this is on here as a beauty item. I bet Starbucks corporate would be none to pleased that legions of oily-skinned MUAers are ripping off napkins, but hey - whatever works, right?!

on 2/10/2016 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

How about Nordstrom's napkins! They're brown too! I always get a coffee at Nordstroms and totally snag extra napkins for my car!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Can't believe this actually worked for blotting!! Lol. Unbelievable. Now, when I go to the bucks to enjoy a nice frappucino in the am, I grab a little more of these than I should ;)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hilarious, I saw this on MUA and it totally worked!!! Not quite as good as the blotters you buy but for free, WAY better! Lol, I grab a few extras every time I go to Starbucks now...

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Price: FREE!! I love using this to apply after mixing if I am on the road. This is a 2 for 1: get a little coffee and spread makeup :)

Best oil blotters ever, in my opinion!

on 2/3/2014 3:30:00 AM

These work in a pinch I guess but real oil blotting papers are still preferable.

These are the same as any other fast food eatery brown napkins(bleached white ones don't quite work as well as they are more stiff and harder to see the oil on). It's also kind of a given that they would lift the oil off your face but the brown makes the oil more visible. But at the same time the napkins probably take off some of your makeup as well because the surface is not smooth and slippery like oil blotting paper is.

A big reason why you would NOT want to use these kinds of food napkins to blot is because you don't know who or what has touched them. For example the employees who load them into the napkin holders or customers who peruse them. Do you know where their hands have been, and would you want to transfer what could be on those napkins on to your face? Much like how you would not want to use toilet seat covers on your face.

Ditto, I always grab a few more napkins than necessary when I go to starbucks. Very good at blotting oil. They're very absorbent and doesn't rub your makeup off.

on 2/3/2014 3:07:00 AM

LOL, too funny that these are on here. Still, when I read online that these worked great as blotting paper, I had to give it a shot. Although not quite as good as the Clean and Clear oil absorbing sheets, these are FREE and more discreet! Perhaps someone should let Starbucks know that their napkins work better as a makeup tool than an actual napkin ... :)

Popular Misc Beauty Tools